The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|SMUSUM||A mysterious ring that enables Pokémon to use Z-Power. It requires both the willpower and the physical power of the Trainer wearing it.|
The Z-Ring is technically a white Mega Ring but instead of holding a Key Stone, it holds a Z-Crystal.
- Kiawe received his Red Z-Ring prior to the series when he passed his Grand Trail on Akala Island as it once belonged to his Grandfather and would usually use it to perform Fire-Type Z-Moves but has use -Type Z-Move a couple times.
- Ash received his Silver Z-Ring from Tapu Koko and used it to perform various Z-Moves. However, Ash had it changed to a Z-Power Ring.
- Lana found her Blue Z-Ring as a sparking stone as Oliva made it into one for her and would either use Water-Type Z-Moves or a Signature Z-Move.
- Lillie obtained her White Z-Ring from her long lost father room as she is hanging on to it until he was found as it belongs to him and usually performs Ice-Type Z-Moves.
- Mallow obtained her Green Z-Ring from Oranguru but it was worn out until Olivia repaired it for her and usually uses Grass-Type Z-Moves.
Supporting or Minor
- Hala the Island Kahuna of Melemele Island had his Silver Z-Ring prior to the series and usually performs Fighting-Type Z-Moves.
- Gladion obtained his Red Z-Ring prior to the series and usually used Rock-Type Z-Moves. However, Gladion had since changed it into a Z-Power Ring.
- Oluolu has a Silver Z-Ring that he obtained prior to the series and usually uses it to perform a Signature Z-Move.
- Olivia the Island Kahuna of Akala Island had her Brown Z-Ring prior to the series and usually uses Rock-Type Z-Moves.
- Ida had her White Z-Ring prior to the series and usually use either Water-Type Z-Moves or a Signature Z-Move.
- Professor Kukui obtained a Silver Z-Ring prior to the series and usually used it when he was his alter ego the Masked Royal. After been exposed, Professor Kukui used it as himself as he would usually uses it to perform various Z-Moves.
- Ilima usually use his Silver Z-Ring to perform a Signature Z-Move with his partner Pokémon.
- Nanu the Island Kahuna of Ula'ula Island had his Black Z-Ring prior to the series and would usually use Dark-Type Z-Moves.
- Pikala usually uses a Light Yellow Z-Ring to perform a Signature Z-Move with her partner Pokémon.
- Dia has a Silver Z-Ring that he would usually use whenever he needed to as he would use Electric-Type Z-Moves.
- Hapu the Island Kahuna of Poni Island obtained her Light Brown Z-Ring from her Grandfather and would usually use Ground-Type Z-Moves.
- Hau received his Silver Z-Ring when he won his Grand Trail against Hala and usually uses a Signature Z-Moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.