Who's That Pokémon? is the English dubbed version of the question-and-answer segments titled だれだ？ (who's that?), in which a silhouette of each Pokémon is presented and the viewer needs to guess the Pokémon from the silhouette. Oftentimes, it will be a Pokémon featured in the episode, however it will sometimes be randomized.
A variant called Pokémon Trainer's Choice is used for the seventh and eighth seasons of Pokémon the Series: Ruby and Sapphire, although the English dub has no segment for Diamond and Pearl episodes; however, there original version has generic character eyecatches in the middle of such episodes rather than a question-and-answer segment.
From "In the Shadow of Zekrom!" and onwards, displaying Pokémon's text font is labelled with [Name of typeface].
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/The Beginning
Gold and Silver
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/Gold and Silver
Ruby and Sapphire
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/Ruby and Sapphire
Black & White
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/Black & White
XY and XYZ
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/XY and XYZ
Sun & Moon
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/Sun & Moon
- Main article: Who's That Pokémon?/Journeys
- During the pre-show of Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us in select American theaters, Who's That Pokémon? segments were shown off featuring Wobbuffet, Eevee, Lugia, Ditto, Chansey, and Sudowoodo.
- On the Twitter and Facebook accounts of Detective Pikachu, Who's That Pokémon? videos were released that featured Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Charizard, Mr. Mime, and Snorlax.
- The Who's That Pokémon? segments are removed from digital video releases of Season 1, Pokémon: Advanced, Pokémon: Advanced Challenge, and Pokémon: Advanced Battle in addition to the DisneyNOW versions of the first eight seasons.