Leaving new messages
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
If you leave a message for me, please make a new title (section) with " == message == ". If you are replying to an ongoing conversation, please continue your previous message. If you are referring to a page or a page's talk, please link that in the beginning of the post.
And of course, keep your messages relatively short, grammarly correct, and don't forget to sign them with " ~~~~ ".
Seems like he's still replacing them, not sure. Either way, feel free to replace the images with the same ones but higher quality by uploading nee versions of the files instead of uploading new ones.--Lordranged7 (talk) 15:30, December 8, 2019 (UTC)
Sorry for the vandalism
Sorry for vandalizing your images i did not mean to rude to be i was trying to help edit but just letting you that the episode images should ate be 30 images plus i only edit a few that think that need to be place the rest is ok. lego Master BB, 1:14 P.M, December 15, 2019.
I felt there was something strange about the naming of articles. I could have sworn earlier that name has been taken.
- Remember, if someone else has an image with better quality (meaning it is bigger or has better properties), we should let them upload it. Of course, the rules about the number of images and categories still apply. You need to add [[Category:Sword and Shield anime images]] to your images during upload. Energy X 18:23, December 15, 2019 (UTC)
Ok, thanks :D Zsotroav (talk) 19:06, December 15, 2019 (UTC)
I don't believe it was me but that aside, we're waiting till the English name of the season is confirmed. When it is, the episode list can be added there.--Lordranged7 (talk) 21:36, December 15, 2019 (UTC)
Sure, go for it. I don't think advertising will help much to be fair but feel free to make a blog about it to see if someone wants to help out when you want to do so.--Lordranged7 (talk) 22:26, December 16, 2019 (UTC)
Yeah, I only moved the images. The episode names are a mess and I am not sure whether we should change them, because Chronicles is a dub-only special season consisting of these special episodes and a number of Pikachu shorts, all of which have an inconsistent airing time in original and dub (to sort them in the table). Let me ask someone else about this. Energy X 14:28, January 12, 2020 (UTC)
- Also renamed the SS008 images, too. Things would've been more complicated without the scripts.
Well I guess that makes a bit some sense. However, during the early times when I uploaded episode images, I had to rename them. Instead of renaming them one by one, I simply selected a group of images, renamed them and the result was "CODE X.png", where CODE was the name and X the number starting from 1 instead of 01. Energy X 14:44, January 12, 2020 (UTC)
Would you like to try and add episode plots, starting from PJ015? It's just that the user that added the plots was basically illegaly copying plots from an another site. Energy X 12:16, February 25, 2020 (UTC)
- I'm currently focusing on getting it fixed. There are special pages for maintenance of these types of things that I can use as reference. PokémonGamer* 17:16, April 23, 2020 (UTC)
Hey, Zsotroav. I had once applied for rollback rights and you did vote in support for me showing your trust for me with the rights. And I really appreciated it and thought that I'll not disapoint any of my precious supporter after having the rights. I'm dedicated towards whatever I've chosen to do and have helped my fellow people everytime. This is the final request that I've made on this forum. I need your trust on me this time. Can you support me? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 08:54, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
- Also, senryuu is the romanized name referring to this particular concept, although it should've been formatted as senryū. It does not have an equivalent English word that conveys the exact same concept and they should not be referred to as poems due to the lack of specificity (and the fact that the concept the dub refers to in using that term is actually something completely culturally adapted and different from senryū). PokémonGamer* 10:21, May 26, 2020 (UTC)
Saw your message. It would be preferred if you could upload them without subtitles. It's not an emergency to have those images, so you don't have to upload them. More importantly, however, can't you just filter out the images with subtitles? It's just that I did also use the source with subtitles and managed to upload not even a single one with text. Energy X 20:25, September 25, 2020 (UTC)
It might be wiser to simply write a section called "Versions" and display differences between them.
If I remember correctly, even the graphics for the songs before had differences, right? Such as the Pokémon evolves and it is then displayed in the video to its newest form. Energy X 14:20, 9 January 2021 (UTC)
- I would like to know first what you want to write/display. It might just need a new section in the infobox. Energy X 12:14, 12 January 2021 (UTC)