Thanks. I plan on helping out with other N64 pages that have a little bit of info like Pokemon Stadium 2 and others.
Okay and thanks.
Thanks and glad to help out!
Yep. Don't worry, I haven't copied and pasted it from somewhere else. It's all mainly from memory like with the Hey, You Pikachu! pages and Pokémon Channel pages. And I just bought Gale of Darkness yesterday so I'm doing edits as I play the game.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the assistance.
Okay. Will take note of that.
Ah, okay. I see what you mean there.
Okay. Thanks for the advice since there are still characters from Colosseum and Gale of Darkness that need to be created. Some of the more major characters like Nett or Duking.
Heya :) If you don't know me already my name is CzechOut, and I'm a member of Wikia's Special Operations task force, as well as a longtime Wikia user. We come in and help wikias with design and technical issues when that wikia sends up a Bat-Signal© at our Design Request page at w:c:community. Recently we received such a request from Energy X, and I was assigned to your case. Our goal, if you haven't been keeping up with Forum:Vote for new background, is to come up with a new background and wordmark (logo) in time for the release of ORAS. You're welcome to see my initial efforts at w:c:czechitout and then to comment upon both background and logo at the forum discussion.
However, beyond the specifics of the current design proposal — which you should obviously feel free to reject, by the way! — we have a more central problem. There seems to be some initial disagreement in the discussion so far as to whether we should use the official Pokémon logo or not. I really need your help to sort out this basic problem first, so your comments on this issue are really important. A wikia's logo is an important decision, and the community's most active members should be involved. It is your "brand identity" — the thing that appears on each and every page of the wikia. So it's crucial that we have a good discussion involving lots of people.
Sure, I can also check it out.
How are you, do you play Battle Revolution because I was wondering if you could add info to them once you have finished with Colosseum and XD characters. Ellis99 CODE XANA 11:58, October 8, 2014 (UTC)
Yeah. I have played that game a little while back and I think I still game the game guide somewhere. I can help with those articles.
Hey there again
Okay. Was trying to go through them mainly now.
A proposal to redesign the wiki is on the table. Please drop by w:c:czechitout to take a look at the new design, then return to the forum thread to give your views. Thanks :) — CzechOut 03:30, October 24, 2014 (UTC)
Sure thing. I was going to earlier but I had to leave.
Okay. Sorry I have been so busy with other things lately. I'll try to get on them as soon as possible.
Not yet but I can look over it.
Hey Zee Zee
Okay. Lol, "Zee Zee?"
Ah. Okay. By the way, I noticed you're a fan of Code Lyoko. Let me say that is one of my favorite cartoons of all time.
Yeah. My favorite was Ulrich (I think that's how his name is spelt) because I was a fan of swordfighters. I remember some things but that show hasnt been shown in a long time, it's kinda hazy.
Mine is William because of his powers and his Zeiweiller (BIG SWORD in other words). You should watch them again. I only started watching them again a month or two ago. Haven't seen them in seven years. Speak to you later. Ellis99 CODE XANA 23:42, December 5, 2014 (UTC)
Okay then. I'll probabilty start fresh using Youtube. Cya later.
OHMIGODITSYOU!!! How it is possible?
Ah. Okay then.
- Good. Just wanted you to know as could've been banned for uploading anymore from Bulba. Ellis99 VII & VIII 10:10, November 30, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay. Will do that in a bit.
It's been a long time since we last spoke, hope your doing great. I was going to ask that could you finish off the Pokémon Channel page? You've done a great job with providing some much info on the subject. Keep it up. Ellis99 Volcanion 17:48, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
Indeed it has! Sorry if I've disappeared just been busy with other wikis. I can definitely get back to work on them just need to work on some things on other wikis first and I'll be able to. I hope to work more on other spin-off articles as well. By the way, you think the Channels should have their own page or we leave them on the main page?
- I think that if they could be expanded more into greater detail, then they should have their own page. Ellis99 Volcanion 19:30, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I know the Pichu Bros. in Party Panic can be expanded upon since it's actually a series that exists in the game and for Shop n' Squirtle, I can list all of the items for sale and how much they cost. The only ones that'll be tricky is Smeargle's Art Study since all the Smeragle does is talk about the art with the same dialogue each time, Odd One Out is just a random guessing game, Professor Oak's Report which is just the game's save feature, and Mareep Farm is just counting Mareep. Those are just examples I thought of since some of the shows have a lot going for them while others are just sort of off things.
- Sounds good! When I get the time, I can help edit the articles. I may start tomorrow since it's getting a bit late-ish where I live.
- I'm finally about to get to work! I'm just wondering you think that Pokemon Channel should have it's own nav because I do want to cover like the Poke Mini games and other stuff like Nice Cards as well and wanted to keep them organized?
- Alright! I will do so either later or after getting home! Thanks!
User Right Request
- Okay thanks for the heads up!