A reminder about pokemon
Both Type: Null and Silvally are not legendary pokemon i know Zygarde Solgaleo Lunala are. So remember to not post categories where they don't belong otherwise it'll be reverted an you'll be given a worning by a moderator or administrative user. So you notice & Kind Regards....Trainer Micah (talk) 01:05, November 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Your facebook link does not work, it says the content is unavailable. Still means that Silvally isn't a Legendary Pokémon. Energy X 13:48, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
- This is true i saw your message on my talk page and i've also checked some sources like Pokemon Bank and Pokemon Moon the game i play it doesn't say it's a legendary pokemon so you notice as such and same to my link it's not available so yeah. Trainer Micah (talk) 19:03, November 4, 2017 (UTC)
Gotcha & No
I got your message on my talk pages & I see the your link from one of the sources i saw that is being one, And i wanted to come by and say thank you for that link however it is not a legendary pokemon, That is a Event pokemon i'm planning to get, But so you notice as such.
- No it's not a legendary pokemon itself so yeah, Thanks for trying to convince me on it being a legendary kind regards. Trainer Micah (talk) 23:46, November 5, 2017 (UTC)
Well i talked with
Energy X & ThePokemonGamer and yes i guess you can, But i looked at the pokemon data entry's on Pokemon Moon and i thought hm, should i categorize it as a simi-pseudo legendary or legendary because there background doesn't actually shine yellowish sparkling like Solgaleo or Lunala or etc. do, So yeah i guess you can categorize it as a legendary.
- But to me it should be under Simi Pseudo Legendary since they aren't the same as Arceus but it does change form from it's memory disc items So yeah Simi pseudo legendary or legendary your call.
- Glad you got back with me remember to signature with four ~ So i know whom sent your message on my talk page thanks.Trainer Micah (talk) 04:02, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
Asking Energy X or Lordranged 7 or ThePokemonGamer this since they are your administrative user's alright as for ultra beasts that is upto them okay.
- I'll ask Energy X or someone to see what the ultra beasts should be categorized as after that i'll let you know before i get off. Gotta check some other things.Trainer Micah (talk) 03:47, November 30, 2017 (UTC)
Hey when your on & Ultra beasts
ThePokemonGamer has messaged me about the ultra beasts & i wanted to swing by to say they all should be left alone unless you have any proof or evidence that they all are legendary pokemon alright, So you know as such leave them be unless you have evidence/proof of it.Trainer Micah (talk) 11:37, November 30, 2017 (UTC)
Not that it is speculation (or if it is, it definitely does not belong on articles), it's just that it was badly written, and placed under the template/category. You should revise your own sentences before writing them. Energy X 15:35, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
Reply for Transform
If Mimikyu was a transformed pokemon say from Ditto and Mimikyu copied Ditto's move after it transformed then your Mimikyu will have all the moves Ditto would have after it transformed into a pokemon.
- Because it said on the Transform move page it copies the user write down it's very moveset i'll had you a link tomorrow of the article page or best said i'll give you a link after my sister and dad return from Arkansas reason my Uncle past away last night so i have to take care of our dog so yeah i feel sad he past but so you know he wasn't in great health and i feel sorry for him only? So yes i will give you a link after they return alright so you know keep my sister and dad in your prayers as they head down there okay?
- Ps: The supscription reads: The user becomes a copy of the opposing Pokemon, By becoming a copy of that pokemon, The user attains there type and moves as well, However, The attained user will have a Pp of 5, In double battle the user can obtain a copy from any pokemon around the user, Triple battles, The user can only obtain moves that the pokemon is adjcent to them.
Thank you Yoshi!
I have reviewed the reply and deleted it and have sent warning to Sai for the reply he said so again thank you for the message and reply deleted as a reply warning sent okay?
But so you know thank you even though i was inactive for abit so again thank you if needed you know where to find me okay?
I've gotten your message and if "a user" continues to act the way the user is it's best to just report it in for review by admin if the user continues to act the way he/or she is regarding the post alright? Like i said in reply.
I agree with you no user should act such as that so i have reviewed and locked the post by reason alright. But so you know and seriously cussing and or swearing of any type that goes against the guidelines just report it in for review for admins alright? and necessary actions will be taken regarding it to block as such.
- But so you know and thank you again for the message! And i'll notify our admins to look into it if necessary they'll handle it so you know and thanks...-Trainer Micah (talk) 15:45, June 18, 2019 (UTC)
CT means central time zone, I'm not in the USA so our time is different, so I said as it it were from CT, which is -3 hours from here.
Im fine with a sableye, I just need the draco fossil, tho I'd prefer 5 of those since it's the next pokemon I'm willing to shiny hunt.
If you don't have their fossils itself, not the pokemon, then just one dracozolt.