Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions, there's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Again, don't remove the line. We are trying to make the code look more readable. How would you even read something like this, then? Energy X 14:25, February 18, 2018 (UTC)
Mind that most of your edits have been reverted, due to numerous reasons. You'd better be off adding links in episode plots that need said links. That's my suggestion, rather than doing random edits. Energy X 21:24, March 8, 2018 (UTC)
- Don't revert this. The new galleries are compressed, rather than spread out.
- Well I don't have much complaints about that, considering "Dori" is from the JP name, "Oridori". Energy X 20:04, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
- There's still no reason to try to be "perfectly on spot" with dub names and making fanmade guesswork names. It's, in some cases, awkward. Like with X Strait Y Scenery, those names are kept in their original language because they're intentional puns. In this case, it's a fan name similar to how Serebii used Squishy instead of the proper Puni-chan to try to "translate" as much as possible (and, pretty much, the dub used the fans' common translation to name the dubbed character; Dephender, which is Adamant's alias on Serebii, translates Hoshigumo-chan as "Starcloud" (based on hoshi and kumo, which are combined) and "karakuri" as ingenuous however I like doing everything more simple compared to him). For X Strait Y Scenery, I translated "~んときました" (it went at me/hit with) as the pun itself rather than Adamant/Dephender's method of naming a move. (to clarify, Adamant's another user who knows Japanese, and he's Serebii's translator, and I know him and Dogasu, Dogasu's one of those other Japanese-fluent users in the English speaking fandom, which there simply aren't a lot of unfortunately)
- Bulbapedia's policy to try to use the English names as much as possible in the lyrics is bizarre and I would never personally try to do that in a million years because sometimes it renders puns and similar things incomprehensible. I mean, if we're going for a full-on dub, we should possibly translate "東京、日本！！！！！" as... "NEW YORK CITY!!! THE ****ING UNITED STATES OF 'MURIKA!!!111111!" /s
It's good that you have decided to format pages with references. Just to remind that it has to have the proper name attribute, see similar pages as example, like Professor Kukui's Braviary. You can help out by writing biographies, too! Energy X 22:20, August 10, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks for reverting the edits of the vandal, feel free to leave a message on my talk page when a vandal appears again. I might see it in time before the vandal can do more damage.--Lordranged7 (talk) 10:38, October 26, 2018 (UTC)
I believe it is time that you make your patroller request, here. Just mind to check that page in a few days and vote for others' requests, to accumulate enough votes. Energy X 23:26, January 6, 2019 (UTC)
I've noticed that you added categories to images, like this. Remember that there are better categories for these images, like "Season X Pokémon", "Season X Pokémon moves" or "Region character anime images". Energy X 21:46, February 13, 2019 (UTC)