Greetings & salutations dear fellows, I am Ursuul. If you need anything or have any problems or questions, feel free to leave a message. I don’t bite :)
That's a bit interesting that you mention that. Years ago, I also found that very unpractical to have one template just for those pages. When I did add the code, some people didn't like that, since these kind of templates were used on other pages before.
Before I do anything further, I must ask, this is all based on the flag on the template, right? Would changing the template from Infobox to, say, Data, remove the warning? Energy X 23:11, November 6, 2018 (UTC)
- I see, I'll have to do something about it. There's also a small issue that has been bugging me for some time. Here is a template for character pages. The thing is that we have two parameters - one for the first game the character appeared in, and the other for other games they appeared in. I know there's some code that can actually merge these two, so there won't be any need for separate parameters. It's function is supposed to be like this:
... |generationnum = I |generationnum2 = [[Generation II|II]], [[Generation III|III]], [[Generation IV|IV]] ...
- The generationnum parameter links to the page Generation I. I'd simplify the code:
|generationnum = I, II, III, IV
- So now there's one parameter, and now I, II, III and IV are actually links to Generation I, II, III and IV pages.
- I was referring to infobox, yes. The tabs, where one can click to display different content, cannot be moved by a mouse. I can only press to show Normal, Attack and Defense form, but I can't scroll to display "Speed Forme" to click on it. Energy X 17:58, March 3, 2020 (UTC)
- If I use Google Chrome on Android phone, I can simply swipe the tabber to show more options. However, on Windows 10 on Firefox, I can't swipe the tabber. Energy X 12:00, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
- I've tested the .css code and it works. It's a bit ugly to have a slider, but at least it works. Thanks. Energy X 16:24, March 5, 2020 (UTC)