Please leave a message after the beep. Travjt (talk) 12:47, September 5, 2019 (UTC)
Travjt (talk) 18:09, July 8, 2019 (UTC)
I'm not sure how to do it myself. A user by the name of StarGazeDreamer did it for me, but she has been inactive for a long time, so I'm not sure how to help you. TheWikiOddish (talk) 16:12, July 27, 2019 (UTC)
If you want her to decorate your page why not ask her idk if she's active though might wait for a response here's a link of her talk page, So give it a try and wait for a response okay?
https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:StarGazeDreamer as seen as you wait for a responses from her in a message alright don't keep asking otherwise alright good luck with the decorating..,-Trainer Micah (talk) 21:31, July 29, 2019 (UTC)
Hey Micah,it is with a heavy hart that I tell you I found this on her page: “This account has been disabled globally by user choice, or by FANDOM.” Travjt (talk) 14:57, August 5, 2019 (UTC)
Why do you create talk pages that question the genders of Pokemon in the anime, even the ones that have confirmed genders? They don't always have to have gender differences you know. Mewtwoclone (talk) 15:29, August 18, 2019 (UTC)
A warning for you
A reminder that we are not a bulbapedia site if you continue to editor off of there you will be warned or a further punishment will be given from you admin, So you know as i say this as a warning is given to you. So i say discontinue refrain it otherwise your fault your punishment even if on talk pages which i have seen some recently.
- I see understood we all make the same mistake so if it was off i see? And just to make sure we don't copy thing's from there onto here if you ask of a reliable source we use that your admin can talk to you of above ^ If you want to know sources as such for pictures and so on. Okay?
- But so you know as such we don't take nor copy thing's from Bulbapedia they er? Have there rules and set up the way they want to run while we have ours okay?
- I myself just check every once in/out a while it amazes me that Ash's bio on there is wrong while we have it right so say like Goodra on example it does have a trainer to take care of it while Bulbapedia said it's released "they never saw the trainer taking care of Goodra so Kannon is it's caretaker" while is also reason why it stay's as it is okay?
- Squirtle as well "Rotom was taking pictures of some pokemon we saw Squirtle and Primeape" while there plus some of his released pokemon say Pidgeot as such so if there at Oak's or in/on route close to his home then they'll stay where they are.
- Oh i also saw movie i saw I choose you last night! And i'm amazed at the ending we saw Ash and Pikachu were about to battle Heracross so if i'm doing it right? By anime/alternate timeline then his Heracross was cought so if alternate time shifts like that then Heracross would be Ash's at the end of I choose you movie.
- Before going to you know for Power of us and so on so yes something's i just miss so yeah but so you know don't take nor copy things from Bulbapedia as i said before. Otherwise your admin will be suspicious of you doing so and will be talked too alright? We all do a ideal sources of sites we use the only thing we all think on is..
- Is it trustworthy? so you know as such as a source? and site itself alright? but so you know of such.
- And um have a nice day anything else just let me know okay?..-Trainer Micah (talk) 12:21, August 29, 2019 (UTC)
Wait a moment
Goodra's Care taker
Hey i noticed some users say like yourself in example have made some correct and some wrong edits as of lately and to say https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Ash27%s_Goodra is with https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Keanon as seen he has a care taker so needless to say you and Bulb have the wrong information as i know you should stop getting the sources "mixed up with our's" if i find out your stealing from them you will have consequences to deal with alright? - No lies i hate lier's..
End of discussion who am i i'm a person who get's information right users come editor leave heck some even suffer consequences for making wrong edits in examples Bulbapedia and Serebii and users are three thing's i look out on when one editing and when some get it wrong well let's just say we reditor to improve upon the correct information provided alright?
And if i say it's with the links provided no one'll say you we're corrected alright so Goodra Keanan with someone to take care of alright?
So you know i have the sources given if correct i wonder? Why do you think it's released without the sources provided as seen above? You know i have it correct right? If you think it's wrong well think twice okay..-Trainer Micah (talk) 21:51, November 8, 2019 (UTC)
Ok. Sorry was caught off guard when I got the notification. Thought it was someone from here
Well some of us as users do make mistakes and to tell you i'm not a youtuber! Anyway we all make mistakes therefore the edit will be reditored back to how it was before. If anyone such as yourself or someone edit's it it's best to "provide source's" Without it it's crazy alright?
As a point noted/proven and taken from a experienced editor like myself as your fault's okay? But so you know mistakes made mistakes can be learned so yeah.
Any questions yeah your free to ask okay? I know alot about Ash's pokemon and so on why do you think i've watched the episode's from day one and journeyed this experience with everything into a blog for anime and games as i one hm?
The answer: Best lived, best loved, and best fandom it ever will be alright? But you know a big fan when someone makes a mistake we all pitch in and help okay so don't feel down. Just learn something you made a mistake on and move forward.. It helps...Trainer Micah (talk) 22:26, November 8, 2019 (UTC)
Your Post is
I have seen your activity in the discussions, and you have been giving a bit too much of attention towards the Off-topic post, only since 4 days. I'm strictly against this. The chat post is not everything in the discussions, reply in Atlas posts, share creative ideas in the discussions, make the discussions active and not just the chat post. I will unlock it anytime I feel people are giving attention to the other posts as well. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 07:55, December 5, 2019 (UTC)
Sorry. [Template fetch failed for https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Template:TravjtSignature?action=render]
Help Alan Sycamore!