Hello there. I would appreciate if you can vote or add your input to my forum that involves the progression of Pokémon and move pages. Click here for the link. --Rai 水 (talk) 14:49, July 11, 2019 (UTC)
August art contest
Harsh is doing a art contest next month so you know of his post https://pokemon.fandom.com/f/p/3343172654596342424/r/3344233352137069646 as seen hopefully it comes through and if interested i'll let you know when he does announce it when he does it you want to participant in it if busy i understand and say no more right now he deciding on theme so i'm wait til everyone has decide on theme before i vote what do you think?
- Check the post and let him know and when he announces i'll swing by reply a message and say hey alright? But so you know and i knowIt's been while so.
- Have a great day or in your time zone via night etc alright meaning i'll talk tomorrow when active okay so good night sweet dreams.-..-Trainer Micah (talk) 20:35, July 11, 2019 (UTC)
And oh? I see nicely done i like actually i haven't decided if i'll join and participant in it just incase someone decided to do another, So a "request competition" Has been added to mixed media post incase someone wants a competition sooner or later.
- All they have to do is reply me and i'll talk to Harsh if active if always late then never so suprising we had two one was Harsh's the other was Genish Gajelly via Viabhav what we called the user.
- We weren't informed so gladly i moderated around and saw so yep i renamed the post called meme competition and helped the user out as a judge and we announced the winners yesterday so yeah gladly i moderatored around and saw like huh?.
- Alright so next time be sure we know of it any competition requests reply it in mixed media post so i'll hold it incase anyone wants a second competition going alright so we can plan it out okay?
Responding to you about the Pikachu Glitch article
Responding to your message about deleting the page I created. I think that you have to know some facts before talking or even threaten with block my account. I didn't copied anything from Bulbapedia: all the text I put in the new article was mine. I wrote that article and I published it in Bulbapedia, but the mods erased it. I let here an article of the spanish wiki: https://www.wikidex.net/wiki/Glitch_de_Pikachu
So, you can't delete the article for allegedly copied from another site. Despite this fact, I think that I can put my own content in different wikis, it shouldn't be?
And now, about if the content is too much long. You said that it couldn't be too long. Well, that's why I think that, this glitch in specifically, need it's own article. Because I think that It's very interesant and useful, and It's explanation is too long. You said that all the content has to be posted in the general page, but this makes the page more longer in long-term, and I think If the wiki have more articles, their content will be higher.
That's all. I apologize If I made some grammar mistakes. I considered the message that you sent to me a bit threaten, and I have my points to justify my actions. Greetings.
Come back and fix your pages, I miss you!
Hi, how do you get oddish scrolling down your screen?
Just wondering but
Why do you like Oddish so much?
I'm making my own Fakedex
Hi Odish, I think the Duosion and Reniculous sprites have been accidentally switched into Gothorita and Gothitelle by acident when u were editing the SwSh page. Just a reminder.
Hi Oddish, I want to know how do I check which pokemon does not have the Gen VIII learnset updated? I tried checking a few of them and they seem to be have the gen 8 movesets updated. How would I know which ones are still remaining? I was feeling like editing that kinda stuff so let me know if there's any other way to look for those specific pages with incomplete information regarding learnset/ tms/ breeding moves etc. Thx!