It mostly looks fine. Just that the headline is named "Anatomy", not "Physiology". Also, you don't need to insert those spaces in the headlines. Otherwise, it looks good, and keep that up. Energy X 16:59, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
Actually we use the past tense for the biographies on the character, Pokémon etc. pages, so there was no need to change the tense. There is also no need to add the episode links into the biography as we use references for main characters and their Pokémon, rivals and their Pokémon, gym leaders and their Pokémon, pages that have game/anime/manga counterparts (there might be more but I can't recall them all right now). Lastly, we use the Pokémon names also plural (I believe that is it called), so Pancham will be correct when it is just one or multiple, no need for a s behind them. I have reverted your edit but feel free to edit the page again.--Lordranged7 (talk) 09:44, September 10, 2017 (UTC)
I don't know why but when you preview your edit when it has tabbers involved, the tabbers disappear from your preview screen (but they do appear in your edit and afterwards). You are able to edit them though.--Lordranged7 (talk) 12:36, September 16, 2017 (UTC)
Just a remainder - this edit; Poli is a nickname of Red's Poliwhirl. Also, you can shorten down from [[Tackle|tackles]] to [[tackle]]s. Otherwise, you are doing good and should continue on proofreading the articles. Energy X 16:39, September 18, 2017 (UTC)
Well, when the page has an image, you can remove the Missing Image template. When the article isn't a stub anymore, you can remove the stub template. Same for all that kind of sort templates (like the Empty one for example).--Lordranged7 (talk) 16:34, September 19, 2017 (UTC)
- Odd, I saw your name on there. Maybe refreshing the window could help. Energy X 20:06, September 21, 2017 (UTC)
It is that this one from Bulbapedia is very similair to this one, same for this one and this one. Those are just a few examples. The file pixels are even the same.--Lordranged7 (talk) 12:23, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, and yeah, when uploading an image, please categorize it and write a short description. Images can be categorized something like [[Category:RSE Location Images]] (for Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald locations). Energy X 16:01, September 22, 2017 (UTC)
Before uploading the image, please change the file name. Also, mind to categorize your images; the latest one can be placed under [[Category:Kanto characters manga images]] Energy X 18:58, October 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Good, I see that's better. Just mind to use the é letter when writing "Pokémon". You can simply copy the letter and paste it. Energy X 18:25, October 5, 2017 (UTC)
Well, that could be arranged. But the main thing to know is to simply save space. You do remember that I changed the template so the article wouldn't be too long in height. And, also important is the thing to separate the images from games, manga, anime etc.
When cutting a manga image, please cut it, well, properly. That Staravia image should've been cut down to one panel, not four.
- You can also scan them yourself if you know how to get a high quality one, in case any manga aspect of the franchise is released but is not yet on that site.
"/type/-type Pokémon" categories are reserved for articles only, not files. Also, the other category is more reserved for images placed on the episode articles. Instead, use this category. So if a Pokémon appears in "Adventures in Orange Islands", place "Category:Season 2 Pokémon" etc. Energy X 19:57, October 6, 2017 (UTC)
- (Except for, that's not how seasons work. Season 2 is Princess VS Princess to Charizard Chills and in the digital and remastered releases from Princess VS Princess to A Rivalry Revival, and the region 1 DVDs use arcs and not seasons, yet for whatever random reason Viz Media believed the fanmade opening=season garbage and named the first Indigo League sets "season 1" but this was fixed on the later sets and no other arcs erroneously call themselves "seasons" on the Viz Media releases and back when 4Kids dubbed the show for the first six seasons, they would dub 52 episodes exactly per the season (i.e., the season of the year's batch created by them) regardless of opening/saga/arc/whatever and the openings and DVD determined arcs have jack squat to do with seasons. It's just that most people on here live in countries like the US (where I'm originally from) which didn't have proper breaks so fans will constantly assume their own made-up fan material such as AG001 being the first television episode of the sixth season year when it is actually the 13th, as season six in the standard television definition uses Address Unown as the first episode of season six and Kids' WB! wouldn't have breaks but they would instead begin seasons on a date within August or September, they would have breaks but they do not indicate where seasons begin and end. Many, many countries around the world have breaks where a season will end after all of its episodes have aired and do reruns over the next several months or even up to a year and then start fresh when they come back from the break and have purchased the license to run every episode in a certain season. These breaks become very evident as indicators when a season begins and ends - it's just in around 2009/2010 around there I remember they chose to stick the opening titles on the DVDs to the seasons on the official site so the first 12 episodes of season 6 which are apart of the Master Quest arc are apart of "Season 6: Pokémon Advanced" even though they're called Master Quest in the episodes themselves, and "Season 3: The Johto Journeys"...well, Johto didn't start until season 3's 12th episode, but since Australian DVDs have adopted this convention of naming seasons the same as the arcs that correspond to the numbers despite the seasons and arcs being completely different divisions, I guess it can be taken as official then. This is also reflected by the iTunes release of the Ruby and Sapphire series where Ruby and Sapphire didn't start until season 6, episode 13 so that explains the missing volume where season 6 only has 3 volumes but seasons 7, 8, and 9 have 4 volumes, episodes "Address Unown" to "Hoenn Alone" are the first 12 episodes of the standard television definition of season 6. The purpose of seasons is so they 4Kids or TPCi can distribute the show to companies and television networks around the world, not to serve as divisions of episodes created by DVD box sets because "why not?" [which most users here who don't seem to care what a *season* is believe because either this is the only show they likely watch or whatever other reason such as misleading fansites like Serebii spreading false information] and the releases of the first 6 arcs were not based on seasons at all.)
- For those seasons, I am working on creating accurate lists of them in my userspace so we can adopt the correct official meanings of season rather than the fanmade so-called "seasons" that are (apparently) based on combinations of the official beginning and ending episodes/opening theme/episodes that were not even produced in the dub to start off with and the fanmade format is completely messy and inconsistent. Keep in mind seasons do not exist in the Japanese original, though they have arcs that are named seasons in BW but based on Japanese television culture, Japanese shows generally go on randomly, week-by-week for TV Tokyo Network animated shows, with incredibly rare one-to-two-week breaks in the middle of each show's run. There's a reason why the Australian DVDs release episodes the way they do, and those DVDs go by seasons, not arcs like Viz Media here in the US. That's also the reason why Netflix which uses the remastered seasons now and used to go by the standard TV definition (both definitions are official) has Season 1 with only 52 episodes, and when they used the TV definition their licensed Season 2 collection contained 49 episodes (because of the banned Jynx ones) from Princess VS Princess to Charizard Chills, so if they purchase the second remastered season they will have a 60 episode season provided as apart of the licensing contract from Princess VS Princess to A Rivalry Revival, again without the taboo Jynx episodes. Whenever a TV network around the world announced they'd air "season 6", they aired starting from Address Unown, which is what some people went crazy about because they assume the fanmade "seasons" rather than the correct actual seasons. Either they'll air season 6 and you'll get those last 12 Master Quest episodes along with the 40 Advanced episodes or they won't air season 6 and you won't get those last 12 Master Quest episodes (Unown, the Silver Conference, leaving Johto, etc.) nor the 40 Advanced episodes. They won't just purchase the license to season 6 and only air the first 12 episodes of it. Some people over in India were a bit crazy when they saw Hungama was not airing any episodes beyond "You're a Star, Larvitar!" in the Hindi dub for a while back in around 2015-2016 but this is because they took a break because "You're a Star, Larvitar!" is the final episode of season 5. Some over in Israel also complained when they aired season 1 that they supposedly "stopped in the middle" -- they didn't, they stopped at the 52nd episode The Breeding Center Secret which is the final episode of season 1, and yeah they would routinely miss an episode due to an oversight but these would always get premiered in reruns once the season's over.
- So that's what I'm working on in my userspace. We can possibly then change the categories to be based on officially English-named series rather than by the fanmade "seasons" that have no possible relation to what are the correct seasons of the show.
- There's also the fact that series are no longer an exclusively Japanese concept and Pokémon TV in English gives the official English names created by TPCi (such as Pokémon the Series: The Beginning, Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver, Pokémon the Series: Black and White, etc.) and prior to Pokémon the Series: XY, series were exclusive to the original Japanese version and had no official English names.
I have moved the image to Ryu Tendo name (without "-0"). Also, uncertain what you wanted to do with those categories; you can simply go to the file page, and press edit to remove categories and add new ones, like this. Energy X 18:40, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm re-watching the episode SM044 on Hulu to see if Kaki's Bakugames really appears in it. (the Pippi scene occurs at 16:50 on the Hulu version) Anyways, the exact verbatim dialogue that I heard Lilie say at that point in the episode is 「ピッピをピクシーに進化させていただことあったでしょう。」, saying that Pippi would evolve into Pixy (in English, Clefairy --> Clefable). Any fansubs that say otherwise are lying. PokémonGamer* 21:33, October 7, 2017 (UTC)
He doesn't have anything anymore in his contributions, so I don't know which deleted images are his, but I will keep an eye on the user. Thanks for informing me.--Lordranged7 (talk) 11:25, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
誰だ? / WTP segment uploads
Make sure when uploading an image it doesn't include fansubs in it. The torrent sites (which are what western fans use to download the Japanese version of the show, since they have no idea of any of the legal methods of watching it) have episodes without the fansub text in them. To obtain the episodes legally in HD (if you're concerned about obtaining them legally), you can subscribe to the Japanese Amazon Prime service, which has the episodes in any series, and that's the only way I can think of besides Hulu and Netflix, which have only select few episodes of the latest series and 20 episodes of the original one. PokémonGamer* 23:55, October 9, 2017 (UTC)
Just a reminder, sometimes multiple Pokémon use a move, hence why it states "Murkrow fly off" rather than "Murkrow flies off". Because "Murkrows" is an incorrect writing style, we use "Murkrow". Same goes for all other Pokémon. Energy X 17:31, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed that. Thanks for notifying me. Silent Songbird (talk) 17:33, October 13, 2017 (UTC)
- It's best to indent comments much clearer by adding : at the beginning and add one more : per the next comment. And yeah, it's similar to the Japanese version - Japanese language (generally) doesn't pluralize things and relies on context to define things as being more than one. For example, 忍者/にんじゃ is a Japanese term though in English it can be referred to simply as "ninja" and still be plural because that pluralization is based on the word's Japanese origin. I think it can use たち as a plural but in general the cases I've seen it used is more towards "[...]and co." - that type of pluralization, like サトシたち means "Satoshi and his friends".
You don't have to change Physiology to Anatomy section. I used the bot to run through all pages to change that. It's just that Anatomy sounds too much like medicine or something, so reverted back to Physiology instead. Energy X 21:15, October 14, 2017 (UTC)
Don't upload new images to replace the old ones. What you can do, however, is simply upload the new images over old ones, having the same names. So if you have a bigger image for, say, File:XY045 1.jpg, you need to simply rename your image to "XY045 1.jpg" and upload it on the Wiki. (A warning will be issued that there is another image with the same name, but ignore that.) Energy X 21:00, October 17, 2017 (UTC)
Yeah, I thought it was how it's done rather than replacing them. I corrected it later on, though Silent Songbird (talk) 09:59, October 19, 2017 (UTC)
Yes. Why? A preview is not a full coverage of an episode, more of that it is simply a 30 second reminder to watch the next one (and are actually episode segments, not first airing only things, which the people on the other side of the world who download the show illegally especially those not familiar with Japanese on demand streaming services of anime tend to inaccurately mistake them as), and we know in the past that previews do not sincerely cover nor do they guarantee the quality of the episode. We never knew Satoshi's Lugarugan would have a new evolution they were going to mention at the last moment for SM037, and it's not like we've had any in-depth coverage of SM047 at all (in other words, "in-depth", not just a mere summary vaguely mentioning certain details, and summaries have made vague mentions, like XY110 when it vaguely referred to Onbat evolving into Onvern).
Silvady could be in another part of the episode, and it could be that it is not Glazio's and that it is not a major role of more than a few minutes of the episode. Titles can also contain details that are not major plot points, as has been done several times before (e.g., DP170). There's no reason to distrust its appearance, and using titles as a source of appearing characters is a standard procedure here. PokémonGamer* 13:29, October 20, 2017 (UTC)
I saw your comment and yes you are correct it is what Ash's seen and so on so far, The prediction is what's going to come next say like next episode next weekend that.
- So you notice as such it's also a prediction blog on what Ash "might" capture next while he's in Alola region, So you notice as such sorry about the bold, And if you need anything let me know.
On note i undid the bold and added Suicune since i'm unsure if it was temporary by Ash since it saved Ash in Sinnoh episode Drifloon in the wind. So you notice if you have any prediction your free to predict up Ash's alola team, After the next games come after Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon i'll rename my blog to those games. So you notice as such.
Saw your edits on the move pages, good job on them. I just wanted to say that there is a template that can be used instead of that coded template, the template would be easier to use since you will be able to add the level (or TM, there is also a TM template) for every generations. Aqua Jet has an example for that template.--Lordranged7 (talk) 19:14, October 24, 2017 (UTC)
- Well, it looks like a Silvady didn't actually make an onscreen appearance and that it was simply a name that Glazio gave it. So it is Type: Null. PokémonGamer* 12:16, October 26, 2017 (UTC)
Well,I'm not doing unnessasary edits that was only one time happens that Energy X Complains about it because I was thinking,that this Category in only on half of the Hoenn Locations but,It was my mistake there was no Category like that.
Reverted your Cyrus image. It's just that it looks compressed (the dimensions aren't original, looks stretched out). Also, it's not even his default look, so maybe you can find a different image? Energy X 11:46, November 18, 2017 (UTC)
- It's not something urgent, so it can wait until your problems are sorted out. Energy X 12:50, November 18, 2017 (UTC)
- As for SM051, "Give It Your AlLilie" is not a typo. It's an intentional pun. がんばる and リーリエ are being combined into one word. Note that Sun & Moon has started using these types of puns as of SM005 (がんバルーン, with ganbaru [がんばる] spelled with gan in hiragana and balloon [baruun] in katakana), SM029 (adding mashu [ましゅ] after 寝 [ね; ne], meaning to take a rest, and trying to sound like ネマシュ Nemashu [officially Nemasyu, the name of the Pokémon that appears in the episode]), rhyming with SM033, trying to sound catchy with SM034 (「ガラガラあらわる」 with 「現る」 even being in hiragana instead of kanji), combining curry with SM035 (transliterated as karee, with karei due to being homophones in Japanese), and such puns were used in the Gold and Silver series such as the one titled Sonansu! Is That So? where Sonansu's name was spelled in its standard katakana (ソーナンス), then for the second part of the title hiragana (そうなんす), spelling 怒り/錨 with their hiragana variant いかり instead of kanji to combine both words in SM040, etc. Please don't change such translations if you don't know Japanese enough to be aware of how such puns work. PokémonGamer* 19:08, November 21, 2017 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for telling me, and no I'm not frustrated at all, just to let you know. PokémonGamer* 15:55, November 22, 2017 (UTC)
At first time,I had Written wrong Spelling of "Sapphire" So,It was not linking to the the page Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire So,I think to Link it Seprately. After,I got it. It already got the Correction.--RedLair 10:57, November 27, 2017 (UTC)
HeySaw what you did with Ash here. Think you could do the same with Verity, Sorrel, and Cross?
02:19, November 29, 2017 (UTC)
Sorry for not replying earlier about the user rights. I kinnda forgot about it, since I do have lots of things to do. Still, you passed the vote for rollback. Continue on. Energy X 21:19, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Congrats on becoming Rollback wanted to swing by before i get off ^_^.Trainer Micah (talk) 23:47, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
|A very dearest greet|
-ing to you
to you songy.
(songbird) I hope, you
-omely, a lot
of happiness to
you from me.
After reading your reply over i read your right about that my moderation work previously & yeah i'd be ashamed at Myself & Alain if he did anything wrong and i know as a moderator there's a differences as we work differently,
As for the fire i'm putting it out if he does. And i really want all of us as user's to talk to each other again alright? As for Prizmaniac he or she needs to look onto our three talk pages and to put this "WAR" he or she said aside. That would be disrespectful ashameful & dishonorable as a moderator and as Energy X said before there's shouldn't be a war because it'll lead to nothing great alright.
So you know as such i'm going to continue on moderation work so i can be carful and hopefully one day live upto Saksham/Alain superior complex alright?
I'm putting all complaint's aside sense there was none kinda figure why Alain said that? & I don't want anyone demoted and whatever happened happened before alright so you know as such. Reading everything over yeah i'm glad you agree with his behavior as of late i would too but oh well. Whatever said is said and i can't change that okay. So you know.
- If needed let me know i'll be on discussion if needed.Trainer Micah (talk) 11:38, January 12, 2018 (UTC)
Hey, I see you have been very inactive here for a couple of weeks. Have you quit here too, or are you just taking a break? I hope to see you back here soon, as you have been a great help with your edits.
- Ah okay, that's great. Good luck with those exams, and I will see you around then!
Discussion post reply's or posts
Hey i saw your reply in off topic and the only thing upvote's can do is upvote reply's & or posts you won't be available to see whois upvoting your reply or post you'll be available to see whois replying & or upvoting you only if it's a good post or your reply's good alright that's how upvote's work.
- And remember the guidelines sometimes via 7th rule Thread's & Post's that solicit will be deleted, that's if no one reply's it's seen usless by us and you & other's mark it with two or three report tag's by you or other user's who want a post deleted by a moderator alright.
- Now if you need something or anything just let me know via talk page or in a post on discussion post in reply okay so you know as such.Trainer Micah (talk) 13:50, April 27, 2018 (UTC)
- No problem & your always welcome & anytime now if you need anything i'll be on my blog. It seem's i remembered something i recall in DP Sinnoh League Visitor's episode League Unleashed. What it was well Dawn brought up Ambipom who we know was Ash's once til he traded it to her as a Aipom and evolved and was put into training remember in that episode she applied Ambipom can be called upon for Ash incase he needed her for the League.
- So that points out and applies Ash can also call upon her if needed and can also call upon the Gentleman's Raticate who he once had for his Butterfree for a short time if you remember aboard the Saint Anne or whatever via Kanto episode so i'm going to rearrange that after i'm going inactive and i'll be active tomorrow night alright. So you know as such and your always welcome anytime.Trainer Micah (talk) 15:17, April 27, 2018 (UTC)
Discussion post limitation's
I got your message and well a post's limitation or limits can actually be around 250 or 300 reply's depending on a post &/or reply's if you remember the first off topic post we did. There was 2,000 something reply's so i will say if it goes above 2550's or so reply's that's possibly be the limiter to post but so you know some post's now in day's can be around 250 or 300 or less reply's as it always has been alright.
- So you know this message will make a great example of a post if i we're to post something new as a limiter alright so you know. I got to watch Presley so i will say if you look through my posts at somepoint say my fan fic post in example posted sometime ago. That will give you a idealable answer of how i limit a post even posting a link or so if possible alright so you know i gotta watch Presley so i'll be back on in a while.
- Only if it doesn't severely storm as such kk so you know i'll be on tomorrow if you need something alright. I'll chat with you tomorrow.Trainer Micah (talk) 18:43, May 2, 2018 (UTC)
Editing pokemon pages
I'm a little confused, Isn't that what I did? I thought I edited two things on the pokemon pages - A) Leveling Learnset B) TM/HM
Yeah, that looks fine. Ah yeah, when I was checking the pages, I mostly focused on the learnsets and TM/HM list, so I didn't pay much attention to the other sections. I don't feel like going through the pages again to see if the pages has the other lists or not but feel free to edit the sandbox to make it less confusing and comfortable for you and Saiftey since you two are the only ones adding them. Do note that the current list doesn't track the other lists, so I don't know which pages has them or not.--Lordranged7 (talk) 11:53, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
- My edit somehow deleted Rattata's alolan information (http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Rattata?oldid=1050569) - I figured out how.. I was editting an old version of rattata a few minutes from before the one you had just made, therefore my edit replaced yours and removed all changes you had made. Not much I could do if I didn't see your version in time and use that, history log shows we were minutes apart. Saiftey (talk) 15:21, May 5, 2018 (UTC)
You don't have to revise episodes after AG121: Ash and May! Heated Battles In Hoenn!! in AG series. It's just that I have to revise the rest of the episodes, since the episode plot sections are a bit short. Energy X 09:29, May 9, 2018 (UTC)
Blog's updated til then
Just to let you know my number will change when it actually airs alright for now i'm waiting to see who Blacephalon is battling due to the episode when it actually airs okay til then 337 or 338 outta 336 for now i'll update my blog when it airs okay.
My thought's are on Stakataka or Xurkitree but so you know that's 3 ultra beasts left if they both make there appearances in the episode which is Ultra beasts clash operation rumble crash kk so you know sounds like Ash may use a ultra beast as a capture to try and calm another one or two down in the episode so Stakataka may help Ash then Ash releases it back into it's portal along with Blacephalon & Xurkitree after he calms them down as they get released in the same manner of course.
It also may make a appearance for Xurkitree sense we see this rumble like thunderstorm's as it rumbles or rocks but so you know i'll just wait and find out when it airs talk to you on Thursday.
Edits & Summary's
I saw your summary about Bulbapedia and that's fine via edit's if you find something like that i always check under history from the articles page your on and check Edit on top and History to see the current & previous edits that were made then if it needs to be undone try hitting undo possibly.
- And if you can't find the previous edits someone's made via user you may want to talk with Energy X or someone see if they can help you out there you know see what happened alright.
- So you know & hope it helps & i'll be on later if you need me Kk.Trainer Micah (talk) 03:52, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
Pokemon blog's evolved
Thought i'd let you know about the prediction blog i made previously let me know what you think on it. As for me i've been playing my games and updating my pokemon ultra Sun game with Ash's latest for anime, other then that i'm doing pretty great on Pikachu & so on next weekend's the grand trial again i'll be watching on that.
- And i wanted to say i can't believe Ash now has 6 Z crystals 2 more and he'll have 8 if going by badges of course but other then that yeah i wanted to fill you in on the blog as such. In June i'm going to go outta town to sell my grandmothers you know the one i told you about in my reminder's blog the one who passed i'm going to go outta town to help my mom sell her house after that it's back here and anime.
- So you know as such if you need anything let me know i'll be all ears til i go out of town after just inactive & relaxing and updating so you know as such if needed let me know.Trainer Micah (talk) 11:26, May 25, 2018 (UTC)
Zeraora reply in discussion
I saw your reply & about the Everyone's Story via M21 i know you probably should look at some more trailer's i know i saw Zeraora in one of them. And as for the event's i do also hope that Zeraora will make it as a event in the upcoming month's hopefully after the movie.
- So you know as such when the movie come's around June 28th to July 5th i am going to focus in on some more trailer's to see if Zeraora will be temporary owned by Ash or befriended i mean he only has to see them in order to temporary if befriended then would look cool to see.
- Anyway yeah by the movie after June 8th whatever come's out for anime i'll add it to my blog and continue movie wise i think there planning a break soon you know to get ready for the movie as such i know they always don't they? Anyway yeah 360 pokemon for you did some updating thought wow 359 outta 360 not bad Ash.
- Laughing anyway i'm on discussion if needed if you need anything reply in my mixed media post or here in message if you need something i'll chat with you later.Trainer Micah (talk) 19:29, May 30, 2018 (UTC)
Yes, I guess. Just that I'd personally want to separate the thing about trading, since it is just one Pokémon in entire town and could be mentioned elsewhere on that article, rather than be a tabber. Energy X 09:31, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
I will not available on the Wiki for the entirety of June as I will be traveling to my hometown today, where network connectivity is non-existent. Silent Songbird (talk) 03:31, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
- It appears the work did not require much time for completion so I am back, again. Silent Songbird (talk) 10:38, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
Got your message and
Well i've been doing great on my end.
And to say i wont be available to watch the movie Everyone's Story. Because as of July 1st i'm going to Arkansas if you've seen my off topic reply of course (if not well the) reason i gotta go down is to sell my grandmother's house you know the one who past in August last year well were going down there to sell it our dog's coming with us so yeah.
Is there anything happening July 5th that you know on? Because if nothing happen's then when i return i'll update my blog so you know 363 as of the movie with fusion's not counted if counted everything it's 360 with fusion's other than that yeah.
I'll add Zeraora today in temporary after July 13th anything goes alright so you know & see you all when i return and update.
I gotta let Shashank know about Arkansas see if he can create a post or two reason one's off topic's sense i wont be on next weekend. Someone has to create a post or two so other than that Mixed media posts are back. Reason well alot of photos drawings and etc. have been posted separately do fans not get three post a date i wonder?? If not hey Mixed media post post them in there or i'll delete them enough said okay can't be flooding discussion.
So you know my post will only go two day's so after tomorrow i'll create anew post after yeah anyway. I'm doing great on my end if anyone want's a battle via wi-fi i'm up for one here's my friend code call me Micah when you do other than that it's:
I see cool
Anyway yep i will do that and if they show any preview's after the movie for dub like Ash's captures & so on do let me know in my comments in my blog reason once i get down to Arkansas i'll be at my aunts house which has wi-fi so i'll have my 3ds with me and possibly will take my computer depends on how long we'll stay down there so yeah.
I'm out gotta get some sleep for my dads sense it's father's day so i'll be on later on tonite if you want to talk alright off topic is open due to a user from before was closed recently due to Komathi Saravanan caused problems now yeah. It's open to whoever now alright i've letted everyone know hopefully so yeah catch ya later.Trainer Micah (talk) 11:20, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
Thanks! I was thinking on either add the full scrapped Pokedex to the page or not. I also need a page that is similar to the G&S Beta page for the Red & Green games (there have been recently discovered scrapped designs of Pokémon such as Spearow & Clefairy). TheWikiOddish (talk) 20:27, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
I would LOVE too, but I still don't know how to format .gif files. Usually I would drag .gif files to my desktop, but if I upload them to the wiki, the turn into .png files. Please at least show me how to format them. Thank you! TheWikiOddish (talk) 15:52, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
I do not edit the images before uploading it. It simply turns into a .png file when I upload it to my desktop. I'll try to figure out what is going on and possibly find another way. TheWikiOddish (talk) 14:39, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
I did it
- an episode where Ash and his friends were captured by natives and Lillie is their tribal queen.
- Ritchie to return in the Sun and Moon Anime.
- A pokemon region based on Africa.
- One of the Team Twin Starmie guys, and one of Ilima's fans to have names.
- An episode where Acerola comes to Pokémon School
- A character named Pancho.
- Team Rainbow Rocket arc, Giovanni, Jessie, James, Meowth, Cassidy, Butch the entire Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galactic, Team Plasma and Team Flare work together and take over Alola. It's up to Ash, Pikachu and his survival group Mary, Ted and Pancho to save Alola, Lillie and Gladion go on an epic quest. Lana, Sophocles, Kiawe, Mallow, Professor Kukai, Professor Burnet, Rotom Pokedex, and the other citizens of MeleMele island are Prisoners. --Ben6439(talk) 13:44 June 21 2018.
I saw your reply in discussion post & i wanted to swing by before i go and say Atlas championship will be decide in four post the winner among's the four user's will go in a Atlas simi final round sense i know a championship involves a series of matches or games and/or posts well we can do something like that with a Atlas post make it something like a competition or championship alright in the simi final round among's the four user's who are doing Atlas i can narrow the user's down in eliminations to decide who'll go into the final's sense it goes against two user's in the fifth post after 100 or 200 replies i'll narrow the final two user's down in elimination to decide that winner alright.
- And if i said the user who win's the Atlas post can have the opinion on creating the next championship i mean that but we're create or making the post with you as host reason well it's to prevent user's from spamming okay
- So you know it'll be coming not right now let's get through the drawing competition championship first alright so you know as a moderator after two months then we can decide on what competition to do next kk.
- So you know i'm out reason gotta rest may take some time off til Thursday after yeah do you have a 3ds with Ultra Sun or Moon reason well i want a Rayquaza and as you know gts is a pain i'm doing wonder trade but nothing come through so if i asked what would you be willing to trade for a non-shiny Rayquaza?
- Reason i have two Type: Null's if you want one they're at level 40 or 60 via other one and yeah i could use Rayquaza reason Minor's episode made me think alright. So you know & i'll await the trade. After sleepy town so you know.Trainer Micah (talk) 23:14, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
I got your message and that's fine that's fine i actually traded a few Japanese trainer's with Rayquaza last night/early this morning so yep i'm good til Zeraora comes out i'm actually done with trade's & Okay i'm sure we'll think of something sense i'm inactive if it continues just alert the other moderator's in off topic or discord if your ever on we'll create a post separate for friend codes.
- If it doesn't work just create a post yourself and alert us from that alright & about the competition i have a mixed media post up for user's who want to join up say participate in the competition or partake in it sense i know many of us will be busy with everyday life stuff so that i understand on so if you have a drawing & you want to participate in it sense it goes for two months then i just want to say see mixed media post & post your drawing in that because the competition is already starting to move slowly.
- Also that what partake is just with everyday life stuff busy inactive that i understand.
- For participate that'll go for hour's online i know user's aren't 24/7 so participate take breaks participate some more til the two months are up.
- - For rules -
- It has to be in two separate post a date remember when i said 1+ i mean two so after two are created separate it has to be in mixed media post til i get back from Arkansas alright?
- Or Drawing championship post which i'll create with thr rules now
- After no spamming in it or off topic we have a post's for that.
- Anything seen inappropriate will be deleted like always from us moderator's
- Take necessary breaks if needed & i'll just say have fun be sure all drawings are appropriate & you all Enjoy yourselves alright i mean we got two whole month's so take your time post what you want and yeah.
- But so you know i'll create a post for friend codes after yeah your right we do have off topic for that stuff so i guess user's don't see it so i'll do that now after resting til Arkansas and my return the 13th of July so as i said on my blog wish me luck on my adventure travel's so you know i mean that & chat with you all when i return.Trainer Micah (talk) 14:31, June 27, 2018 (UTC)
Hey same here hope you have a fantastic 4th of July I know I will but I gotta wait til Saturday to see the fireworks so you know onto that anyway have a great 4th of July weekend.Trainer Micah (talk) 22:51, July 3, 2018 (UTC)
Yeah, well, that's the problem of mobile interface, so go on. Although there should be an option on the browser to switch to desktop view, so you could edit like you'd do on the phone (although it is slightly harder, mind you). Energy X 08:44, July 7, 2018 (UTC)
Returned to Missouri
Thanks i had alot of fun taking care of our dog anyway i have returned home in Missouri so you know as such. And wow i made great timing i got here at 6:30 so yeah.
- Anyway i'll be on discussion post if needed after i'm sleeping so i'll be resting so yep chat with you tomorrow when i get on okay.Trainer Micah (talk) 00:50, July 14, 2018 (UTC)
Sun and Moon images
Power of Us aka Pokemon Movie 21
I'm doing great just waking up and you betcha i'm excited i saw on youtube i think it'll be called whatever is up in my headline Power of Us it's the 3rd link if you search Movie 21 pokemon but so you know. Yeah i can't wait to see it and yeah i'm doing great and excited.
- So you know as such i'm on discussion post if needed.-Trainer Micah (talk) 18:02, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
Hey looking over some sites
I just wanted to let you know on my pokemon blog for update i have seen some predictions and i can only asume these are speculated they are asumming false or true but so you know what i have they are:
For Ash: - Pikachu Rotom(Dex) Rowlet Lycanroc(Dusk) Torracat & Poipole - now
What's to come: And idk if they're true or not but Decidueye & Incineroar for Ash: My thoughts we're on Kukui's Incineroar and the two trainer's with Decidueye & Primearina for prediction that we're shown in photo if not and Ash gets a Decidueye & Incineroar i'll be happy plus there has been a few speculation on several wild pokemon as well they are:
- Pikipek - Asumming one from Rowlet's family get's involved in a pokemon fight with another pokemon and Ash's Rowlet watches & steps in and evolves to Dartrix learns new moves and Pikipek decides to go with Ash as anew pokemon capture similar to Gliscor's and Gible/Noivern's capture to learn from Rowlet's experience minus the sleeping to and begin's training with Ash of course to keep Dartrix up. - I don't think it'll evolve just keep Dartrix in check.
- Eevee - Asumming Ilama's Eevee will return or a wild will show up can i asume Lillie, Mellow, or Lana gets one if not one then all three get one or Ash reason they need anew pokemon and this could premote Pokemon Let's go and generation 8 so why not. Your thought's on it if Ilama returns then i'm okay with that but so you know could predict a new pokemon for Ash so yeah.
- And Stufful - I can predict a Bewear episode(Flashback) with Team Rocket or Ilama shows up with one or if not and Ash captures this pokemon i can asume Torracat & Dartrix will battle it an both'll evolve regarding if Ash takes Kokomo-o's trail or not as Kukui has Incineroar and a trainer has Decidueye so it doesn't rule out for Ash to get both does it? - Oh and Stufful will not evolve if he capture it okay?
- If so i can say this'll be Ash's team:
- Pikachu Rotom(Dex) Decidueye Lycanroc(Dusk) Incineroar Poipole Pikipek Stufful & Eevee to premote generation 8 as a last pokemon for next year alright similar to aipom if you recall.
- Special note i think Poipole might stay due to a photo i saw in/on Serebii forums but so you know let me know what you think of it?
- There has also been a shot of:
- Mellow's Tsareena, Kiawe's Marowak, The Trainer's Alolan Raichu, Team Rocket's Mimikyu, Dj's Dugtrio, Sophie's Togedemaru, Ilama's Eevee or Ash's, Totem Kokomo-o & (i asume this'll be Ash's last trial) & a trainer's Primearina asumming Lana's will not evolve but so you know what do you think?
- Any questions just let me know and chat later kk i'll possibly will show you the photo if you want it if not then this is my prediction for upcoming episodes i guess anyway i'm on discussion if needed alright later.-Trainer Micah (talk) 15:33, August 4, 2018 (UTC)
Just mind that we don't delete redirects, unless they are unecessary (like wrong name of an article). Such names are not to be deleted, since they are romanized JP names. Energy X 17:15, August 5, 2018 (UTC)
Greninja Article on wikipedia
hoping you to help me revert/undo the first edit. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greninja&action=history, it was a waste of time making but was reverted because i was banned, greninja is my favorite pokemon, hoping you to help me undo the one guy's edit