I don't see any manual of style articles here explaining how articles should be written but I see you've removed the italics from the prior to on the evolution episode, should all articles like this not have italics there? Should the prior to above that under the episode captured also be not italicized? I can see why you would want the italics gone, it does look better without. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 19:05, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh also if you direct me to some well-written articles of different types like say a good article on a pokemon, on a person, on a game, on an episode, etc, I can mock up some mock-ups of potential Manual of Style articles or even just a single descriptive MoS article (though personally I prefer the example route because people find that easier to understand and follow). ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 19:08, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Including the episode caught? Ok I removed that too then. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 19:09, October 9, 2013 (UTC)
1. I think it's tome you got this talk page archived.
2. Game Locations for X and Y: Vaniville Town Aquacorde Town Santalune Forest Santalune City Lumiose City Camphrier Town Parfum Palace Connecting Cave Cyllage City Ambrette Town Glittering Cave Geosenge Town Reflection Cave Shalour City Courmaline City Sea Spirit's Den Kalos Power Plant Laverre City Poke Ball Factory Lost Hotel Dendemille Town Frost Cavern Anistar City Couriway Town Terminus Cave Snowbelle City Pokemon Village Victory Road Chamber of Emptiness Pokemon League Kiloude City Flare Cafe Team Flare HQ Azure Bay Kalos Battle Chateau Battle Maison and Tower of Mastery.
Straight from Serebii.net.
I think it's time to make another template.
Thanks. Oh and we're gonna need a color scheme for Fairy types. Picked out a color to start. The hex code is FFC3E1. What do you think? Or maybe FFB4D9 and FF96CA and FFA5D2. Think about it for a while.
- X and Y page? The official page or the wikia's page? --OmegaRasengan (talk) 16:11, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Personally it might be safer to wait until launch, one thing I always hated about Bulbapedia is how much speculation they always put on their pages when a new gen is about to come out. As a seasoned wiki editor, I despise speculation...
- But that is just me, as Om said, your call. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 12:59, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
Hehe, I'm being annoying
Hi~ I noticed that you have on the community message not to steal images from Bulbapedia. Would it make sense to add Serebii to that as well, since it's just as popular? —snoωed ℓightning 17:09, 10/13/2013
Yes, very true. It was only a suggestion, since I know some fans (who might not know any better) who only want to help have taken images from other websites. I've actually seen it happen on Bulbagarden before, although I think they were taken down... I only browse there, I don't edit. Also, I noticed how you just changed the message, and I must say, that sounds /much/ better now, and it's clear that taking any information from other websites isn't allowed. I do apologize if I seem like I'm talking down on you with the "much better" thing; it's not intentional and I'm not trying to be rude. —snoωed ℓightning 17:33, 10/13/2013
Sounds like a fancy idea, I'll find the colors today.
OH and archive your talk page. >.<
- Well at least archive it when you get to 100 messages, T'is my only mandate.
Not that I want to tell you things need to be done but there is a small list:
1. Ask Ken Sugimori for all gen vi official artwork.
2. Work on Fairy-type color scheme for Valerie's article.
3. Pokedex overhaul. Include height, weight, and real XY pokemon small sprites.
1. Sorry. But now there are no trainer spries this time around just offical art in game. And I saw the Swimmer Female. Besides, we have official art for half the Gym Leaders of Kalos so why not include the other half. And we'll need badge art for the upcoming XY episodes.
2. Can do.
3. Serebii.net got the small sprites and I got started already. Just separate the small sprites from the big ones.
Front Page FOB
Template:Commenter2comments Okay, I need for you to fill out that template for the front page Festival of Battles thing, and you can leave it in plain text or pretty it up if you want. I put my text into my template thingy.
Bunches of messages in one
I want to run next weeks FOB so here are the pokémon that were decided on. Golem and Aerodactyl. I'll be setting up the stuff next week after we archive the first battle. and I'll build another template to keep track of who has won and who moved to the next round.
Create your own gym
I made a template for it. and you can select the colors on it the same way as in the pokébox template. Template:Createagym See there!!!
>.< I can super simplify it. if you'd like. >.<
- How much simpler does it need to be? because I can go super simplification-nation and make it so that it requires minimal input...
Thats pretty freaking simple. >.<
Yea should have said that in the first place, cuz thats pretty freaking simple to explain.
Evolution line template
To try to not copy Bulbapedia but still design an evolution template so that evolution can be listed as a clear image, I took the PokéBox template apart since that is code belonging to here and definitely not Bulbapedia and I was able to throw together a general idea of what I had in mind, the coding is a bit messy but the general idea of it is there. I used a luxury ball for friendness to try stay away from what Bulbapedia uses but the breeding thing should be an egg but there is no good egg sprite here I could use for this general draft. The final version would have options for the Hows, like you could say level|13 and it would automatically fill that stuff out, but I figured this is just a preview version to show the general idea of the design and then in the pokebox itself where the evolutionary line is currently you could put the PokémonPrevNext template instead and just have it be based on numbers automatically instead of manually. Thoughts? ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 16:05, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah I originally tried that egg sprite but it has a huge clear border that just stretches out the area sadly.
- Hmmm, lemmie try that then, sec. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 16:23, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Is this what you had in mind? (I added the Shinx line to show how it looks like with regular evolutions.) ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 17:07, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- and then here is what I was talking about doing with merging the PokémonPrevNext template into the PokéBox in place of evolution. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 17:58, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Because it puts the info of the PokémonPrevNext in the PokéBox where the evolution line used to be. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 18:08, October 15, 2013 (UTC)
- See here, did I describe what you were looking for? ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 18:16, October 15, 2013 (UTC)