Welcome to Pokémon Wiki, and thank you for your contributions, there's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- 1 Reply
- 2 My Edits/Bulbapedia
- 3 Quitting the Pokemon wiki (Temporarily)/Replacement
- 4 Reply
- 5 Copying
- 6 Re:Question
- 7 Page
- 8 I recieved a message from
- 9 Re:Troublesome user
- 10 Hey
- 11 Copying
- 12 Re:Question
- 13 Reply
- 14 Underages
- 15 It's fine/CoronaVirus
- 16 Reply
- 17 Message
- 18 Break's/Sleep is Important
- 19 User
- 20 User
- 21 Reply
- 22 Ban
- 23 Reply
- 24 Er thanks for watching
- 25 Vandal
- 26 Reply
- 27 When your on next
- 28 Pokémon World Championships
- 29 Your Welcome from us
- 30 Listen and Understand
- 31 Apology
- 32 Reply.
- 33 Thanks
- 34 Re:User
- 35 Users troubles and er reply
- 36 Re:Request
- 37 Lord is right and Reply
- 38 Reply
- 39 I see
- 40 Reply an Noted
- 41 Regarding IP block.
- 42 Reply
- 43 Re:Question
- 44 Writing
- 45 Support
- 46 Message
- 47 Re:Image theft
- 48 Reply
- 49 Reply
- 50 Image
- 51 Appearance
- 52 Thanks
- 53 Reply
- 54 Reply
- 55 Reply
- 56 Reply
- 57 Reply
- 58 Reply
- 59 Reply
- 60 Replay
- 61 Reply
- 62 Stay at Wiki/Sorry & Listen
- 63 Leaving the Fandom to early or best said
- 64 I'm not trying to Insult you/Always accusing me of Lies
- 65 Message
- 66 Reply
- 67 Reply
- 68 Hi
To be honest and fair, yes I sometimes still copy a bit from Bulapedia I don't do completely ya know. I was just trying my best to edit the new article about Pokémon World Championships. Sorry but it was only to edit about the tournament which Ash Ketchum is planning to ENTER as one of his gals for the Pokémon Journeys: The Series (series). I only edit again just for the Ranks of the competition. I just got myself unblock and hate to be block again
Quitting the Pokemon wiki (Temporarily)/Replacement
I see that you are new to the Pokémon wiki and I'm glad some respect rules in wiki as well I am. I decided maybe can take my place until I get better writing and editing articles in my own words.
I'm temporarily quitting Pokémon wiki. I never editing another article until I make sure properly do them in my owns words. Since you keeps reporting my recent edits still being copy from Bulbapedia, it's best I'm taking a month off from the wiki. I'm sorry but I think should have some one else to edit wiki cause I'm not sure I should keep doing this for sake of this site. Hopefully I can learn ow to edit things better for the time being. I alreay let Lordranged7 (talk) and Energy X (talk) know about that taking a I'm break from the wiki for a while Sorry cause you this trouble and hope you have a nice day. Since you seem know a lot Pokémon, you can take my place and the edit the articles in the I also see that you are new to the Pokémon wiki and I'm glad some respect rules in wiki so maybe can take my place until I get better wiki. Please do it for me along with the other Pokémon fans the Wiki and have nice day.
Thanks for the heads up once again, guess some people never learn. Don't worry about 'spamming' my talk page, you leave as many messages as needed, haha. I also want to thank you for the edits you have made regarding expanding/fixing info, it's really appreciated.--Lordranged7 (talk) 08:33, February 24, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for alerting us with so many copied info. You could try and search through DP episodes (mainly trivia section), because I think a lot of it has been copied as well, starting from DP053: Tears For Fears! Also, there are also headers named "Human" under Debut section, could you change it to "Character", and add bullets where they are needed in that same section? Energy X 17:31, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- It means this. Also, if there is no content under a header (like the trivia you deleted), simply remove that header. Energy X 22:09, February 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Only this (you didn't have to remove the Pokémon header in Debuts section). Energy X 00:34, February 27, 2020 (UTC)
I'll gladly tell you how it all works, however, I'm feeling terrible at the moment. If you don't mind, I'll get back to you with the needed explanation when I feel better which is hopefully later today.--Lordranged7 (talk) 14:08, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
- No problem and thanks. I see you've figured out to upload images but I would like to ask if you can rename the filenames before uploading for the next images. Something like "Red sprite" looks better than "Ch0000_00_red_st_1001_128.ktx.png". You can remove the file part and the left and the | (if you don't add a caption) when adding the files to a gallery.
- As for categorizing the images, if you can to the file page, there's a category section at the bottom where you can add categories.
- Also I believe all main images for the Masters characters have been uploaded, the ones that don't have a page can be found here.--Lordranged7 (talk) 18:09, February 28, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah sorry, I was busy but seems like it has been taken care of.--Lordranged7 (talk) 06:18, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
I recieved a message from
RishiDeep it seems he said that page he was editoring was his page so it seems he's using it as a bot or something?..
- But so you know of that i even have the reply message pretty much as seen sense he told me himself i gotta talk to Lord too so you both know of the message from him,
- Mike I am Rishi and that is my own page (God i wished he'd signiture) but so you know from him..Trainer Micah (talk) 05:24, March 5, 2020 (UTC)
Well, maybe try leaving a message on their talk page first? I haven't watched the anime for like 3ish years, so I don't know what's Koharu's personality is. Some users don't watch the comments on the edits for whatever reason, so it might work out if you talk with the user who kept reverting it.--Lordranged7 (talk) 18:41, March 7, 2020 (UTC)
I did felt that the lines were copied at the time, it's just that I didn't have the time to prove that. And now the user is quite inactive. Anyway, should you find new cases of people copying from that site, give them a warning. Energy X 19:27, March 11, 2020 (UTC)
Take your time to fix them really even if it takes weeks, you have a life outside the wiki of course. Feel free to ask long-time user(s) for help but if it will work out, I'm not sure. Things usually go quicker if you do them yourself since mostly other users don't want to help unfortunately but you never know until you try it.--Lordranged7 (talk) 22:50, March 11, 2020 (UTC)
I kinda get what you mean, and I suppose, from a certain perspective, that does sound like notable trivia. Remember, trivia is supposed to be non-common knowledge, and I guess this fact falls into that category. Energy X 23:15, March 11, 2020 (UTC)
im just a curios little tomboy who likes mewtwo
I recall many times Energy and so on have told me this but i guess i'll tell you two if any user is under the age as you reported to Energy X just now report this to here
https://fandom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us so staff can check the user themselves on the underaged user so you know Harper i have been told alot of time so i am getting the hang of it.
Reppot to them if there's any underages alright?..
Energy X might be busy so i thought i'd reply you the details..
- Agreed. I have even heard that it is not our job to ban such people, but let the Fandom staff do it. Energy X 22:31, March 12, 2020 (UTC)
Yes, it's not required of local administrators to deal with it as it's merely a staff issue, not a local wiki issue, so whether local admins want to ban users for it is entirely optional (and also pretty much worthless, as it can be reported to staff and they'll disable the account sitewide anyways). I've already reported it to staff just now actually. PokémonGamer* 22:37, March 12, 2020 (UTC)
Haha anyway the coronavirus hit New York today it seems 49 outta 50 states are effected 39 deaths 1,300+ are fighting the cases i haven't coght it yet so gladly but wow. Things are moving moving some areas's might be shutting down due to this happening some are silant so yeah.
- Stay cleaned hopefully everyone counters this continue fighting!..Trainer Micah (talk) 01:23, March 13, 2020 (UTC)
Break's/Sleep is Important
Hey i noticed that if you need sleep or in need of a break and so on don't worry about the pages or users alright? If you need sleep or break take it we have other mods who are active if not 24/7 I am here, Energy X, ThePokemonGamer, Lord, Alan, Spore and so on henceforth in etc are here to watch the pages or users alright?
- Sleep you must break when you must don't push your brain or worry we can watch users alright? If not 24/7 yeah we break alright especially when tired and so on okay? Don't push yourself or worry..-Trainer Micah (talk) 22:25, March 15, 2020 (UTC)
- I will contact staff to see if the evidence is sufficient according to them. PokémonGamer* 16:45, March 18, 2020 (UTC)
- Energy X caught them and blocked them before I woke up. Thanks for reminding me however. PokémonGamer* 12:38, March 19, 2020 (UTC)
The user has been blocked for a week.
Normally, I would have opted for three days for first offense, but as this is a cross-wiki problem as you have pointed out, I'll just block for a week and then see if he comes back after that. PokémonGamer* 18:19, March 20, 2020 (UTC)
- The user can be reported to the VSTF as they have the ability to globally block user accounts for spam and vandalism. PokémonGamer* 19:30, March 20, 2020 (UTC)
Er thanks for watching
That user who was using All caps i messaged ThePokemonGamer about him thought ugh why is he using All caps daily? And i wasn't the first to notice "i guess" i was like what's he doing? Should i even look? So yeah it's funny when you check users out mainly and daily see what there doing and see if there's anything suspicion on them.
- Which is a great thing because you never know what's up til you check? Plus it's also the reason why i messaged ThePokemonGamer on those type of reports before. So he and others can check users daily and see what there doing see if there's any troubles etc.
- But so you know i know you noticed my profile is going to be changing soon so yeah plus it's been 13 years sense i had the picture. so yeah time for anew one i think..
- But so you know if you see users daily checking there user pages out doing blogs in All caps daily do reply your admins like i did so they know to proform a check alright?
Hey, the information I have added to the Mewtwo page is not incorrect. It would be great if you can stop undoing my contributions. That information is relevent. Thank you
- Seems Energy X has already dealt with it while I was AFK, thanks for reminding me though. PokémonGamer* 18:02, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
No problem and vandals come and go really. One time it happens often, another time it calms down. Guess more vandals will show up because people are bored and find it fun to vandalize due to the current situation in the world.--Lordranged7 (talk) 14:03, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
- There right and i'll say about the Mewtwo page you should have contacted these three because i might have been busy in discussions if you need someone edit's reverted contact these three above if it's another Vandal etc ^ Alright? That or continue reverting til someone of these guys/gils pop up and notice.
- But so you know sometimes i'm busy in discussion sometimes inactive so if a Vandal vandalizes pages specifically Mewtwo as such reply one of these three above or staff so they can handle the user that is if i'm or they are busy okay? So you know and have a nice day i hope...-Trainer Micah (talk) 16:27, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
If you want vandals to get blocked quickly, you should contact admins on their talk page since you didn't contact anyone about the recent vandal. If one admin doesn't respond, you can always contact another one. I haven't been contacted about any of the recent vandals and the ones I blocked was me seeing themselves. I do work on other wiki(s) as well, so I can see if I have received a message on any of my talk pages and I get emails if my talk pages get edited since I don't check this place 24/7.--Lordranged7 (talk) 18:10, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah I know, I was more referring to the latest vandal but yeah, I haven't been contacted for the recent vandals. Feel free to take a break, I have been taking one here editing-wise kinda since my interests are elsewhere at the moment.--Lordranged7 (talk) 18:26, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
I'll see what i can do if a whole fandom then i'll see what the staff can do. As you requested for now wait and see from your report.
Your Welcome anytime and remember your free to message me Lord anyone as a mod to revert there vandalism and so in/on users feel free to reply us i am positive Alan can reply someone on Discord to help out til a appropriate action can be taken alright but yeah even if not 24/7 i'm always around to help out...-Trainer Micah (talk) 18:36, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
When your on next
I have received a e-mail from the staff and they said they closed the community or fandom and have added a Ip block access the fandom network so you know from me.. -_-
But eh so you know anything else feel free to message me..
Pokémon World Championships
I didn't copied from Bulbapedia this time dude. I write everything in my own words. If you rechecked my edits, you will it's very different.
Lego Master BB 7:26 A.M, March 24, 2020.
True the "Trainers wishing to enter the competition must do so online, and they must then participate in battles to ascend in its ranking system." phrase was from Bubalpedia, but Most of the edits was in my own words, I didn't even realize that phrase myself plus I did most the edits about me watching the Pokémon Journeys: The Series (series)> I did my own edits this and I been longer than I know you are trying to be respectful the wiki like I do but edits are in my own words, It no big deal about phrase or line about, you shouldn't even be worry that phrase
Lego Master BB 7:44 A.M, March 24, 2020.
Your Welcome from us
And yeah i do hope it does reason alot of users Vandalize so many fandoms that staff themselves are closing them one by one so yeah, If you ever spot another vanal you know where my talk page is if the admins and Energy are busy alright?
Listen and Understand
Listen I know you are trying to be respectful on this wiki, but I'm trying my best to be respectful and not try to edit on Bulbapedia, I'm not trying to lie to you! As you know there are other people in this week either have the same mistakes I have with copying Bulbapedia, so I'm not the only one you know. I know for a fact I've been blocked many times for doing that and I know you wouldn't want report to me about that. I'm trying to do my best not to you in fact my recent edits art from Bulbapedia I write them down in my own words. If you think I haven't learned anything for my past blogs then maybe I haven't been learning enough but I have I've been reminded by those blocks a couple of times. I already got unblocked today and I was given a final chance from the staff so I'll make sure to be careful and do my best on try not to do that from now on I can only promise to try. I know you are trying to respectful to this Reedy like a fair editor and I can understand that but can you please understand I'm doing my best to follow the rules to who and I will make sure to work on my habits with copying from Bulbapedia. Is that ok with you?
Lego Master BB 11:37 AM, March 24, 2020.
Lego Master stated that he got the info from Pokémon.com, so I took a look. I assume that Serebii also got the information from there since some wording is the same. Since both are using the same source, it could be the reason why it looks similar and using pokémon.com is fine because it's an official one.--Lordranged7 (talk) 13:38, March 25, 2020 (UTC)
I then the VSTF will take action and block them for infinite amount of time. If they don't do that and block the user for some amount of time, an infinite block on here will be needed then. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 07:49, March 26, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, that is a thing. But the auto block will still work after being blocked globally as long as they are accessing the wiki through the same device. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 08:06, March 26, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for helping me out. It’s not the first time I get harassed in this manner. I just got to live with it. Diana Lover (talk) 07:51, March 26, 2020 (UTC)Diana loverDiana Lover (talk) 07:51, March 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Same here, there's no need for me to take any action on them as both accounts are now globally blocked. PokémonGamer* 08:25, March 26, 2020 (UTC)
Users troubles and er reply
If any user or users are bothering you you know you can notify one of us mods right? Even if a user messes up causes troubles vandalizes spams trolls etc in a article ito say *The worst-case of scenario EVER* tell me and i can report it to Energy or someone if it's inappropriate behavior alright?
But so you know if users continue acting babyish and so on alright? i'm here if needed i noticed what happened awhile ago with the blocked user. So yes things like that should be staff only if you need me to report them okay.
- It isn't an uncommon thing unfortunately since changing IP address exists.--Lordranged7 (talk) 23:55, March 26, 2020 (UTC)
- Nothing I think, on our end that is. I suppose it could be countered by their internet provider or something but that's not something we or the staff can control. I don't believe there are other options because people aren't supposed to change IP address every single time, so banning based on IP address is the best thing that can be done. Only option is to keep banning until they stop whenever that may be.--Lordranged7 (talk) 00:03, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
Lord is right and Reply
I know it's getting ridiculous right now so if you need to break from here a while it's recommended til these users or user know what they're doing IS bad so yeah.
If any other changes we'll handle the sockpuppet's that these bad users or user makes if there was a way to counter there ip address i am positive the staff or even us mods have solution's. Which we might handle the ideal to make sure enough the "Bad Users" get there consequences and we all live happy ever after alright?
I know if the same user or user's come back i will report them to vstf or staff and i even may ask to become a "temprary" administrator so in case there busy i can ban the users or user off til they learn you can't do what you can't do so yeah.
I and others will keep watch if you spot a Vandal reply/report it to vstf alright or reply me i'll alert staff or someone to become temporary administrator to ban/block users.
But so you know if you need a break for awhile please take it so thing's cool down. I know users well just gotta watch them and warn them okay? If they don't listen hey tell me alright i'll make sure they do one way or another they'll listen. Reason let's say i can come/go to community cental freely so if they act up i know the mods there i can inform them in case it is needed alright.
I noticed and the temporary administrator thing's just me thinking it's not going to happen thou it's where a user can be temporared a admin in promotion to stop users like the one you linked but fear not i'll warn him or her and tell the staff or vstf if he or she doesn't stop alright? So you know me thinking xD..-Trainer Micah (talk) 01:17, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
Well i'll report to staff if you have all his or her user links send those to me and i'll report those all to staff or vstf if they don't respond alright?
Reply an Noted
Regarding IP block.
There is no alternate way to block the user from using FANDOM other than IP block. A user can temporarily change their IP by going private browsing. This is the reason why we will have to knock the door of either Admins/VSTF members regarding them if they spam/vandalise frequently by creating multiple accounts. It's not particularly you who is going through these problems, many of the admins and even us moderators have gone through it many times. But when we have no other way left other than asking the higher level for blocks, we should not complain about it and rather do our job as a user and moderator by reverting their steps they take. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 01:58, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
- I saw the scan (which I think is from Pokémon Fan; they do these types of previews a lot where they will summarize episodes and show pictures, but not give a title) and at this point, it seems almost 100% likely that the Pokémon hatching from the egg will be a Riolu (therefore, I've locked the "Ash's Riolu" target until the episode's air date as a precaution to keep guesswork and speculation to a minimum). PokémonGamer* 03:18, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
Well, contacting their ISP goes beyond us and I think also beyond the staff. He keeps changing his IP address by using VPNs, so that makes things more though. Only an outside source, like parents or friends or something, can contact their ISP.--Lordranged7 (talk) 10:27, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
I'm impressed by the work you've done expanding section of pages. I was wondering if you could possibly expand on all sections characters appearances and possibly Pokémon appearances. Keep up the good work. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:02, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Anything related to Pokémon descriptions on their pages and the appearance section of a character. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:09, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
Hey Harper, I've requested to become a rollback on the wiki side and got two votes. I just need one vote and there are only a few people whom I can ask here. Can you take a bit of your time to vote for me here? https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Wiki:Requests_for_User_Rights?useskin=oasis Alan Sycamore! (talk) 18:22, March 30, 2020 (UTC)
It doesn't seem to be from Bulbapedia since the one on Bulbapedia is max 960 x 540 while Lego's is 1280 x 720 but images can be hard to tell since people can use the same source and all.--Lordranged7 (talk) 17:33, March 31, 2020 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry, I thought you meant that user. Anyway, that user has been blocked as well. Energy X 11:41, April 2, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, I'm already aware of the summary and cast posting on the site, I'm just too lazy these days to update information from them right away when TV Tokyo posts them. Also, the cast list translations you see on /vp/ are used from Adamant. PokémonGamer* 19:05, April 4, 2020 (UTC)
If you are updating these sections, then I would like to ask to at least apply the changes to anime and Adventures counterparts pages, since in most times, they share the same appearance. Best to avoid saying things like "in Gold, Silver and Crystal" or mentioning sprites, too. Energy X 22:31, April 6, 2020 (UTC)
- The image looks fine yeah with name and categories all.--Lordranged7 (talk) 18:34, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
That would be a good ideal if ThePokemonGamer or a admin doesn't reply after my message Harper to have them detail him/her to give him/her a block for a week. If ThePokemonGamer doesn't reply you a message would be a great ideal.
- I'd say wait til he replies if he does see if another admin is active if no then report it to Vstf (If the user continues) so they know to block him for the annoying CAPS.
- But so you know i know alot of users have Myopia a user i know Noheartversed has this and we've been talking at least i know he's okay? So it's been awhile sense he replied on another fandom.
- But so you know if Jahmiere Bullard doesn't stop using caps best report it to Vstf for them to detail and you know for a week if the user continues to be annoying okay.
- Also nice job on link i'll say hopefully that will happen via blog of mine but for now we should wait see what comes alittle to early to predicted that ideal alright but i do hope it happens if it does for now we should wait maybe alittle early it's not bad though.
- Other than that yeah we should wait see what comes..-Trainer Micah (talk) 13:13, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
Nice job now we wait and see if they respond i could add afew more ideals to it but eh? Let's see what they say and go from there alright nice job!
Your welcome also if any other user acts upon a community fandom your on best tell the Vstf if no admin is active if unsanitary to you in look okay? So you know even if Energy X isn't active best tell VSTF to have them block as users in report to them alright?
I think in the best interest is to provide concept art, and write, word to word, as a quote. Nothing else besides that, let the reader intepret whatever they want with that. Energy X 11:02, April 10, 2020 (UTC)
If the concept art mentions that "she's jealous of Viola", then you write
Her concept art mentions: "she's jealous of Viola"
- The user has been banned globally. Not surprising.
- You can upload that image if you wish. Though it is preferred that an artwork is placed in the infobox. If you find that artwork, just place the model image into a gallery or something.
- As mentioned above, the user has been globally blocked, so it seems it's already been dealt with. PokémonGamer* 01:19, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
I would appreciate it if you two don't make my talk page into a warzone. That aside, it's all a bit iffy. If you know the stuff that's been going on with the anime and Pokémon GO, you could come to the conclusion of those trivia points and you can write those sentences this way (what I do is trying to think of other ways to write those sentences which I can't atm). So it's kinda hard for me to tell if it's copied from Bulbapedia or not since it's not like a whole plot or something that's been copied and it isn't 100% as in there's differences. So it's all a bit iffy and I don't want to block if I feel like it's 50/50 and no, I'm not protecting them either. Thanks though for telling me, I'll try to keep an eye out.--Lordranged7 (talk) 19:03, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
- That's some weird decision of them and yeah it might not sit well with some. I think that happens often in anime, maybe to prevent misunderstanding with all the stuff.
- I'm not insulted by your message at all, it's unfortunate to heat you're planning to close your account due to what has happened. I hope you won't do it and come back from time to time to make edits because your edits were definitely helpful. I'm not here to change your mind if you're already set on it, of course, it's your decision after all. I hope for you as well that you don't turn into the person you was before because I'm sure you don't want to go back, so if it helps you by closing your account, by all means do so because I want everyone to make the right decision that's going to help themselves and not just for the wiki or something becausee yourself comes on the first place. If you are going to close your account and won't come back, I wish you the best and to take care, have fun with the fangame and all the other stuff you're planning to do.--Lordranged7 (talk) 22:17, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
- It looks similair yeah but hard to say if it's copied or not since the source is the same episode (and I assume the same subtitles) and not fully copied. That part also consists quite a bunch of grammer mistakes and such which makes it kinda characteristic that he wrote it in his own words I suppose.--Lordranged7 (talk) 13:51, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
- That's unfortunate to hear. I mean, I, too, am a bit iffy about their edits but I can understand that they don't like to be called out if they've being writing the stuff they added in their own words. But like you said, they got a history of multiple cases, so they shouldn't have called you that because you're just doing what's good, which I appreciate. However, I do think you two need to talk it out about not liking to be called something and such because I feel like I've been acting like a middle man or something since all those things have been said on my talk page, instead of leaving a message directly on the each other talk pages (unless I have missed it). Stuff like this should be solved instead and isn't worth the time to fight over. However, I don't think that's going to happen, considering the history.
- It looks similair yeah but hard to say if it's copied or not since the source is the same episode (and I assume the same subtitles) and not fully copied. That part also consists quite a bunch of grammer mistakes and such which makes it kinda characteristic that he wrote it in his own words I suppose.--Lordranged7 (talk) 13:51, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
Stay at Wiki/Sorry & Listen
Listen I'm what to about say, I know you just want to be respectful in the Pokémon wiki like other people do, but I just want you to stop always assuming that people copying form other sites based some of their recent edits. You seem to edits yourself which alright but I don't want you to go if this has something to do with me. But I was letting you that I didn't meant to hurt you, I just don't want you to always think people are breaking rules, they can make mistakes once in a while, and can some are new to this wiki. You telling on people going to make think you like a snitch, which I know wasn't, but try to be not to be to hard and always think people are Breaking rules, others like myself want to help the Pokémon wiki too. People can't get annoyed by you if you do this so be careful to let think of you that way.
If you want leave that fine, but I want you to consider staying because know love Pokémon as much as everyone else in this wiki does. I hope what I'm and please read my message.
Lego Master BB, 5 17 P.M April 12, 2020.
Leaving the Fandom to early or best said
Hey i noticed on what all you said to Lord and you know as users contribute daily there's one thing i do while i editor that one thing is refrain and ignore other users works does it work for me? Yes and it can also for you too as you editor just ignore users who contribute from other sites like Bulbapedia as such. Let Lord Energy X and ThePokemonGamer or us Mods handle those users Reasons even if they lie just ignore them if they tell the truth hey one thing i do.
- That is check other sites. If it's similar then revert it the way feels it needs to be reverted alright? Plus i am remembering somethings i'm forgetting so if you see me editor the talk pages you can look at it because you never know if it happened in anime on the episode or not? But so if you see me editoring just remember i'm remembering something i forgot and am now remembering from a along time ago.
- Which is amazing also please refrain the reply you editored on Lords i noticed the inappropriate behavior you replied and therefore am giving you a warning to not do that anymore okay? So we're clear on that Reply said.
- (And if your angry i understand just remember just refrain & ignore it i'll even check do some reverts edits if needed today okay? If i spot something i'll make sure to revert it even check other sites and if similar then i'll be sure to report it or warn the user like i always do.)
- And that is also what i want to hear stay with us. If you "see something troubling" hey tell us we're all here to support you even if we're busy we're here even if not 24/7 you know? Also i understand if you EVER need a break take it.
- Let us handle those users who contribute from other sites we are experienced when you least expect us alright? But so you know take a rest if you need it okay?
- I'll reply on Monday if you feel better alright? For now rest i know you've worked like cracra and it is a amazing job as a user if you want to instead of contributing here why not come to discussions relax awhile i can give you the rules as such if you want to contribute there take a rest from here if you want that er? Let me know okay?
- For now rest take a break i believe you need it amazing work with the articles no lies! For now relax i'll watch the users today okay...-Trainer Micah (talk) 05:36, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
I'm not trying to Insult you/Always accusing me of Lies
I'm not trying to Insult you. I know you're trying to help out the wiki yourself and did a great job. I would never try to be a jerk to another editor on this wiki as we love the Pokémon franchise. But you insult me a little yourself. You always think I'm being dishonest to people on this wiki, which I'm not and I know you were doing for the good of the wiki after seeing your message but isn't good and fair for when called what think of me, because I'm trying to good for wiki myself as well as the others in wiki who love Pokémon. I always got blame for some of my mistake on my edit especially you telling on me that copy from other sites, I doing my to write the info in my own words, I keeping telling you and other and even editing and adding info on article already happen the Pokémon anime. You need stop I don't get both a hard time on this wiki, you have know that at least.
Lego Master BB 12:00 P.M, April 13, 2020
I'm not lashing you out it's merely a heads up warning i wasn't lashing you out or anything okay? I saw what Lord said to you okay? it's not lashing you out or anything alright? Just think of it as a small heads up warning of not lashing out or anything just merely a heads up on what not to do alright.
- And i'll talk to Lego reason i am starting to see "who's telling me what via talk page". And just so you know i really want you to stay here alright? Contribute daily ignore users and so on if you have negative thoughts a break is recommended alright?
- But so you know your doing awesome as a user. Apologies if i lashed out i should not have done that early mornings always get me you know? Anyway apologies don't leave us! Just take a break if you have too reduce the negative thoughts and so on okay?.
- But so you know apologies...Trainer Micah (talk) 16:34, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Also something important i forgot to say like i said to Lego make sure you two ignore one another completely alright? No more snitches and so on let bygones be bygones alright? No more snitches or fighting or blaming or blickering back and forward on my talk page like Lord said i'm not wanting my talk page to become a "warzone" if she called it alright?
- So if he makes a mistake show him a example he'll follow it as he would with a moderator alright like myself or Energy's or Lords messages above ^ alright? If he doesn't ignore him completely alright? Just no more snitching blaming fighting one another and so on alright? So you know and understand..
- Apologies from above message ^ Hopefully you stay longer we love having you! Just no more of this between you two alright?..-Trainer Micah (talk) 17:33, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
- He understand now anyway thank you for replying me i understands...-..Trainer Micah (talk) 17:36, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
I see well i know Lego what said is true sense we do watch anime from Youtube as such i'll say if these wards are from him and him alone let's leave them be only way i know is proofreading to make sure they don't match anywhere else you know?
- So let me examine them if they are without a doubt similar via both i'll revert them alright? And Lego understands now so you know via above apologies sense my messages are cramped together...-Trainer Micah (talk) 18:06, April 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Alright, I checked both links and the second one is different from him as i proofread the links alright? So if we had to pick i'm picking the two the second one is a keeper due to it shows alot more detail then your first one to Energy. If the info from Pokemon Go is similar to the other i recommend leaving it because it is a game and well if true in his own wards not to say i'll agree but it doesn't match anywhere else especially from you know where alright the second one is a keeper as i looked them over..-Trainer Micah (talk) 18:34, April 13, 2020 (UTC)