- 1 Message
- 2 Episode
- 3 Discord.
- 4 Message
- 5 Report from Discussion and yeah
- 6 Hello
- 7 BW episode division pages and PM2019 episode list
- 8 Move Infobox
- 9 User is messing around?
- 10 Huh?
- 11 Sub-Tabbers
- 12 Eps. Image Gallery
- 13 vandal
- 14 Pokémon Sprites
- 15 Explanation
- 16 Fullstops
- 17 Ash's Pokémon
- 18 Thank you
- 19 Gender vandal
- 20 Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution
- 21 Okay, then
- 22 Copypasta vandal
- 23 Question regarding image
- 24 Pokémon Champion
- 25 Note
- 26 Articles/Slideshow
- 27 Articles/Slideshow 2
- 28 Pardon
- 29 Question/ request
- 30 Thank you
- 31 Request.
- 32 Another question about Trivia
- 33 I'm confused
- 34 Oh
- 35 Preemptive measure
- 36 Question regarding model
- 37 PT7 chapters
- 38 Question
- 39 Black design
- 40 Pokémon Episode articles (plot)/Harper192812
- 41 Harper192812 Need to Stop
- 42 Don't know
- 43 Claims
- 44 Reply and Block.
- 45 English title of PM 2019
- 46 Height of victor and gloria?
- 47 Ban
- 48 Block
- 49 Re:Files rename
- 50 Rules
- 51 Episodes
- 52 Re:Files
- 53 Hi
- 54 Discord.
- 55 Vandal
- 56 Rules and Block
- 57 Regarding IP check.
- 58 Block
- 59 User and You okay?
- 60 New Wiki Manager
- 61 Regarding IP check.
- 62 Headers
- 63 Block.
- 64 Broken Redirect.
- 65 Discord.
- 66 Images
- 67 Darach
- 68 Message.
- 69 Reply.
- 70 Block.
- 71 Discord.
- 72 Pokemon Go
- 73 Message.
- 74 Re:Message
- 75 Pokkén Tournament
- 76 Re:Administrator
- 77 Reply and discussion about the current discussion moderators.
- 78 Important message.
- 79 Regarding discord.
- 80 User Rights
- I think the scroll box should be added to the quotes section on episodes. I've added it to TB001, but if we are to remove quotes from episodes, I don't mind either way. Ellis99 Volcanion 10:38, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
- To clarify, it wasn't intended to be permanent (I wasn't going to mass-insert them to all the episode pages), I was just testing the idea he brought up on the latest episode page and the first episode's page and he added it to the other ones from earlier in the series that already had their titlecards uploaded.
- That said, I'll try this script.
- Also, it's worth noting the Pokémon Quiz segment, and the Okido Hakase segments, I'm not sure if those would need to be dealt with differently as far as templates are concerned, (or if there should be a rule about copying Okido-hakase senryuu translations from Bulbapedia; I mean, they're short, yeah, but if someone actually translates those themselves, they will certainly get a differently worded result that what's seen on Bulbapedia due to the nature of Japanese language, though maybe they should fall under the same category as copying title translations, not under the same category as copying lyric translations). PokémonGamer* 13:11, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Also it's worth noting that Pokémon Quiz segments and Poké Problem segments are of the same nature where there are four answers, three of which are wrong and one of which are correct, it's not the same nature of segment as WTP and Dare da?. We should be able to list those other three answers just like we already do with the Poké Problems. PokémonGamer* 13:36, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
- Though as for those Pocket Monster TV episodes that have two separate versions of the segment (the 4:3 versions which are used on TV Tokyo and Kids Station and the updated 16:9 versions which are used on VHS releases of the series and on Amazon Prime Video), should the episode pages list the updated version and note the original 4:3 version on the Pocket Monster TV page itself? It would be for consistency purposes since the updated version is used as of JE095 even on TV Tokyo and Kids Station. PokémonGamer* 14:00, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
I won't add the scroll box for eps. anymore. I think the title cards should be added to the eps. temps. as it gives us something that Bulba doesn't. If you could incorporate the tabbers into the eps. temp., by all means I'd be happy and I'm sure TPG would be too. Ellis99 Volcanion 14:04, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
Could you unprotect the episode, Pokémon Fashion Flash, it was protected early last year by yourself due to edit warring (I think?)? Also, could you change "IL" and "OI" in the eps. temp. to "TB" as they are still there. Ellis99 Volcanion 17:20, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
- It's worth noting the plot summary you removed the external link from looks extremely similar to the one on Bulbapedia. PokémonGamer* 20:31, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
- The Episode template. The coding for eps. still have this.
|prev =IL028: Pokémon Fashion Flash |next =IL030: Sparks Fly for Magnemite |prevnum =IL028 |nextnum =IL030
- Just to let you know, the last row on every infobox isn't pink and still blue. Ellis99 Volcanion 22:23, March 29, 2020 (UTC)
Report from Discussion and yeah
Hey Energy, Can you help out seem's a user is saying inappropriate things in a post in three warding game as https://pokemon.fandom.com/f/u/45332430 is one under the age and two yeah saying inappropriate behavior things in the game.
- So can you check it out? I know i'm just getting on and seeing this so care to help me out reason i'm planning to make anew post. Sense i was the last user possibly making it before yes It's under a inappropriate user name as well.
- The user name is AssCheese see:https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User:AssCheese321
- if i got the user right? But so you know thank you!!...-Trainer Micah (talk) 13:06, March 31, 2020 (UTC)
BW episode division pages and PM2019 episode list
Considering Black & White/Best Wishes (the Isshu series) has divisions that are very inconsistent with the English dub's season divisions (Best Wishes, Season 2, Season 2 Episode N, and Season 2 Decolora Adventure), I think these divisions should receive their own pages and be mentioned in the opening paragraphs just like the English version's seasonal divisions are; these subtitles are used within the episodes themselves so they have the same relevancy (if not even more relevant) than the English dub divisions. I'm only suggesting this for the Isshu episodes because all the other series have perfectly fine consistent divisions in the English dub (for example, XY being seasons 17 and 18 and XY&Z being season 19). The subtitles used in episodes in the Japanese Isshu series on the other hand are wildly inconsistent with the dub-divided seasons and excluding mention of them from episode pages only appeals to the minority of readers who follow the dub.
For example: "*The Name's N! (トモダチ…その名はＮ！ A Friend... His Name is N!) is the 2nd episode of [[Pokémon: Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N]] and the 13th episode of [[Pokémon: BW Adventures in Unova and Beyond]]." and having pages like these: User:ThePokémonGamer/Pokémon: Best Wishes! User:ThePokémonGamer/Pokémon: Best Wishes! Season 2
I would also suggest renaming the category "seasons" to something like "seasons and subtitles" so that the Isshu episodes divisions in the Japanese version and the arcs of the English dub that are divided separately from seasons (such as Indigo League, which contains over half of the season 2 episodes) can be reasonably placed into the category for easy navigation without being misleading.
I also think it would be best to temporarily list the episodes of Pocket Monsters 2019 on the main page until TPCi announces what their twenty-third season will be titled and the information can then be moved to that page. It's totally inconvenient to wait long periods of time just to be able to have a conveniently displayed episode listing table complete with titles and air dates for navigation (outside of the navigation boxes at the bottom of each page) when there should already be one and the other English-language fansites (which primarily list by the Japanese divisions of the series, for a reason) already have one. PokémonGamer* 05:26, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
What your suggesting seems sensible. I think this should be adopted. It expands on what we have to tell viewers of the Japanese divisions, as well as the English ones. Ellis99 Volcanion 09:35, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
- It would be a good idea to add the change to the infobox too, actually. I never said that was a bad idea, I just didn't think to mention it. PokémonGamer* 18:46, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
- I understand. The reason why I'm saying this is because I think that as we are making the temps. portable (whatever that means), there needs to be a simple design that can be used across all infobox temps. Also, is it possible to do it for the Movebox too? (The template that displays all the moves a character Pokémon knows) Ellis99 Volcanion 18:38, April 1, 2020 (UTC)
User is messing around?
I think that user is messing around with adding pictures. Their edits make it look like they're inserting the same picture into the page when they don't need to. What I mean is, the edits say File:Ash_Pikachu_100_000_000_Volt_Thuderbolt.jpg|thumb|Ash & Pikachu 100,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt ]] 100,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt ]] more than once.
(Sorry if my message is hard to read.)
What do you think?
Which user are you talking about? I messaged you about AshKetchumPikachu1 (and they haven't been blocked). I think you got the subject of my message confused with Littlefoot20 (since you blocked them).
But I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused or something.
Do you know how to do sub-tabbers? I'm trying to put all the listings of the Pokémon on Kanto Route 1, but I need to know how to insert sub-tabbers, due to the difference in Pokémon appearing at night in some of the games. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:24, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
- What would you recommend for Kanto Route 1? The route appears in many games and by having them all appear, it makes the page a bit long. Ellis99 Volcanion 14:26, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
Eps. Image Gallery
I've noticed that there is an inconsistency with the number of pics we have in the galleries. I think there should be a set number for them. I think 25, but what do you think? Evidence being the 2019 series eps. Ellis99 Volcanion 14:35, April 3, 2020 (UTC)
someone ruined bede page. pls ban him.
I think the sprites should be renamed sometime later in the year, once other things have been finished. I was think that they should be named something like "Bulbasaur XY Front", "Bulbasaur XY Back", "Bulbasaur XY Shiny Front" and "Bulbasaur XY Shiny Back". What do you think? Ellis99 Volcanion 11:14, April 4, 2020 (UTC)
It isn't just his talk page, though- Jahmiere writes in all caps in blogs, too. Besides, ThePokémonGamer (an admin) has politely asked him before not to do it, and he's been blocked before multiple times for not listening. Since he still won't listen and is blatantly ignoring what an admin asked him to do before, that's why I'm reporting him for committing insubordination again.
I've always done what the admins have told and asked me to do- Jahmiere isn't. Blatantly ignoring what someone asks him to do and then doing the exact opposite of what they asked (as he is doing) is just plain rude.
I've removed the Pokémon that Ash owns that don't appear in SM series from his page. I think all his Pokémon should be on his main page. His other Pokémon don't appears on his 2019 series page. Ellis99 Volcanion 10:16, April 5, 2020 (UTC)
- I've also asked TPG to upload the latest images of his Pokémon too, to which he said he'll get round to it. Ellis99 Volcanion 11:44, April 5, 2020 (UTC)
It was so simple, and I didn't understand it. Ugh.
Thank you for helping me!
https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User:Noogai93 is messing with the gender ratio of the Alola Starter Pokémon and adding false categories. Can you do something about them, please?
Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution
Hey I was thinking about Mewtwo (MS022) and Mew (MS022). Do we need pages on them? I can't help but think, are they equivalent to Mewtwo (anime) and Mew (anime)? Is Mewtwo Strikes Back: Evolution similar to Pokémon The First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back? Course they're a few changes, but technicalities. Think we should put them on Mewtwo (anime) and Mew (anime)?--Kyurem147 (talk) 19:51, April 6, 2020 (UTC)
I'll try that. I'll work on the game version of a character, then I'll copy the information into their anime and Adventures pages. (I'll also try not to mention sprites or game titles like you said, too.)
Inserted the stupid "I've come to make an announcement" copypasta into the Steenee page.
(If you're unfamiliar with the copypasta, it's filled with to the brim with profanity)
Question regarding image
I uploaded https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/File:Happy_Camilla.png while making sure to do what you said before (I put in a better filename and added a category), but I'm concerned about the picture's white background. Did I mess up, or is it just how the picture is? Should the picture be deleted?
(I haven't added it to anything yet, but I was thinking of adding it to the Camilla page, hence the name)
Edit: I got confused. I meant to send this to Lordranged7, oops
I add a new image for the Pokémon Champion article which have all of the regional champions. Is is OK to use that image as the main one for the article?
Lego Master BB, Wednesday April 8, 2:06 P.M, 2020.
Sorry about the image, yes it was fan-made but I actually thought I can try to see if I can use as the main image for the Pokémon Champion article. Sorry about that, I really am.
Lego Master BB, Wednesday April 8, 2:26 P.M, 2020.
Yeah Sorry about that, I make sure to check next time.
Lego Master BB, Wednesday April 8, 6:28 P.M, 2020.
The image that Lego Master BB is talking about in this message https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Energy_X?action=edit§ion=24 is fanmade. I already undid the edit, so I'm sending you this message so you don't get confused or something.
Also, in case you haven't notice, but recently I've adding more images on some articles in the form of a slideshow. I've been doing ever since I got unblocked from my last block a few weeks ago. I been add more images on article in to show the different appearances of character and Pokémon in the anime, such as the Pikachu and Ash Ketchum articles. I add images on may achievements a character in the anime has accomplished.
Lego Master BB Wednesday April 8, 6:36 P.M, 2020.
OK, but I'm letting I'm helping edit the wiki as always. I think it would take less space if I put some images in a slideshow, that's all.
Lego Master BB, 6:50 A.M, Thursday April 9, 2020.
In addition to vandalizing the wiki and leaving insulting messages on Alan Sycamore's talk page, https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User:I_found_some_Corn_in_my_poo,_i_ate_it has an unacceptable username. Could you extend their block and make it an infinite one?
(Please and thank you)
Thank you! He's also doing the same thing on other wikis, so I'm thinking of reporting him to VSTF
Can you check a few https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/UmbreonErickOfficial%7 contributions of UmbreonErickOfficial. They are adding wrong words to the pages. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 16:28, April 9, 2020 (UTC)
Another question about Trivia
I'm thinking of adding some Trivia to the Alexa page since it's so empty, but like with Pokémon RéBURST, I feel like it might not sit well with some people. Here's what I'm thinking of adding:
- In a surprising twist for Pokémon, Alexa's concept art reveals that Viola is jealous of the size of her older sister's breasts. However, this was obviously never shown or depicted anywhere else other than said concept art. Incidentally, Alexa's cleavage is censored in almost every depiction of her, despite the fact that she is busty and wears a tight shirt.
What should I do? Should I add it, or refrain?
What do you mean by "write, word to word, as a quote."? Could you show me an example?
(Sorry for the inconvenience. I want to make sure I don't mess up)
Oh, okay. That clears it up! Thank you
https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/SableSugar purposely screwed up the Empoleon page, and I'm positive they're going to do more. The reason I'm saying so is because they have a history of doing it on other wikis:
As a result, it might be best to block them before they can do any major damage.
Question regarding model
While browsing through nyafuu, I found a picture of a clear, full-body render of Cara Liss's in-game model. My question is, should I insert the picture into the Cara Liss page itself? It is missing an image (and I don't have Sword and Shield, so I can't take pictures myself).
^There's the picture, if you want to take a look yourself and maybe judge if it's fit for the page or something
I've been editing some pages, but after seeing someone people's edits from the recent changes, most people edit the same section of the pages that is trivia which sometimes matches with that of bulbapedia's. For example, check out this page on both our site and the bulbapedia site. There are many more pages like this that the user Bismuth83 has edited that contains the same information as bulbapedia. Also, pages like this that has the trivia that is not a fact and instead a possibility. I want to be cleared with some queries, 1) Is it okay to write the possibilities in the trivia section just like how that user did with the Olympia page. 2) As I've stated above, the page contains the same trivia information as the Bulbapedia. is that okay? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 06:04, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
I remember a couple years ago when Amazon Prime Video in Japan started offering the series in 2017 and the versions of episodes they showed (like the Elite Four Kanna episode of the Orange Islands, and the Ice Cave episode of Jouto) were newly-edited versions that feature Rougela's purple design and I suggested Kyurem to upload pics from the new purple version and he did that, and then you suggested having pictures of the original design for comparison (or something similar to that effect). I think what would be best is having the templates for the Pokémon and the moves use the pics for the updated design and create a gallery showing them with Rougela's original design.
I also want to suggest that we should maybe rename Pokémon the Series: XY (series) to Pokémon the Series: XY and XYZ. There's a reason for this. All official listings of the series count these as their own separate series (the Korean Netflix, the Japanese official site, and the series-separated English dub listings on Amazon (notice how seasons 17/18 are listed separately from season 19; whereas in all previous series, for example the BW series, seasons 14, 15, and 16 are listed together) - the series got its own subsite on the TV Tokyo website, which not even Best Wishes Season 2 got) PokémonGamer* 11:25, April 12, 2020 (UTC)
Pokémon Episode articles (plot)/Harper192812
Ok, first I know you thought I was using Bulapedia to edit the plots of the Pokémon Episode articles when you ask: "Tell me why on Earth are you using the site to write plots, instead of actually watching the episode and writing the plot based on that watching?? Energy X 18:00, February 23, 2020 (UTC)", I didn't use the site to edit the episode OK, I was gonna before I got blocked byLordranged7 (talk), I did use the information by watching the episodes, trust me! like when I started my edit [[[PJ021]], I start to add info on epiosde that watch which came out today.
Second, how come you don't watch the episode, and to try edit their yourselves, because I was doing that when ask me by since I was copying from BULBAPEDIA!, I try to take down notch, just to make get off the wrong foot with like before multiple times.
If you want to edit the article again, I will but I'm letting you know that I add the plot of the episodes by watching them, I didn't use Bulapedia! I couldn't even finish my article and I and some people didn't try add or finish the plot themselves. like PJ011, PJ012, PJ014, PJ015, AND PJ016, PJ017, PJ018, PJ019, PJ020. plus this edit Harper192812, always keep telling I always do me edits by copying from Bulapedia and that kid like to be snitch just some people make a few mistake use talk to that person Harper192812,. Plus, my I even update the article of Ash Ketchum/Pokémon Journeys: The Series (series) and Go update the their articles on their biography based on the episodes. because people didn't bother to edit the information from those episode for ash and Go themselves, I trying to help keep the article up to day, as you know I been recently I got unblocked form my last blocked.
The point I'm going to edit the episode articles again like I had been, and using the episode too , which I didn't even use Bulapedia for that. And I hope you can ask other people who love to added the info of the episode themselves, because I'm sure some they watch the episode themselves and know a lot about Pokémon like I do too. It would be be great for other people to help a lot more on the wiki because have a better knowledge about Pokémon myself and can help add info on the Pokémon episode, including the ones in the newest and latest Pokémon anime series.
One more thing them you tell Harper192812 (talk) to stop snitching on me or other editors? I know he trying to do his job and being helpful, but a lot of us have been on this wiki more than him'her because people can made mistakes once in a while, and he assume he think some people breaking the law and that fair to some who want to help if keep telling on people like a snitch. I hope you can tell him/her that really annoy pepople.
Lego Master BB 1:06 P.M April 12, 2020.
Harper192812 Need to Stop
Harper192812 is seriously getting on my nerves when he think my recent on PJ018 was copy from Bulbapedia it ins't. I wrote it myself because I watch the episode, he seriously need to snitching on me and other editors, for these edits we do. Just they look very similar to other sites doesn't mean their were actually copy from them. Harper192812 need to stop always assuming are breaking rule, it starting to be a problem for me and others because like I said, some of have here longer than that editor and he i and its not fair to people who want help this wiki to blame for something that isn't even true. I think Harper192812 is being a snitch and he need to be deal with, that person always think people are on this this wiki.
Lego Master BB 10:11 A.M April 13, 2020
Don't know if it'd work. I don't know how to say this, but it feels like Lordranged7 seems to think that Lego Master BB's content is always in his own words nnow, even if it's almost identical to Bulbapedia's content (at least in the last few messages she's sent to me).
Here's an example:
Here's me reporting the lines, so it makes more sense:
Lego Master BB claims that all of the information in the above two edits are in his own words and that he learned it all from watching the episode, which I don't believe (since some of the lines are almost completely identical to Bulbapedia's Trivia section on Ash's Riolu). Besides, how the heck can you learn about the status of Ash's Gible from watching an episode where it was never mentioned at all? Having multiple specific lines of information be almost the exact same can't be a coincidence, either. It's just not possible in my book.
But I don't know. I'm not doing so well, so my writing and thinking is in the gutter.
The "pokemon birth" part was originally from a post in Junichi's blog, but unfortunately the exact post is lost. As for N's brain, it is actually revealed when Junichi was at a fan conference in Japan at one of the Pokemon Center shops.
Reply and Block.
English title of PM 2019
TVPassport, a Canadian TV guide we've found Canadian air dates (and sometimes dub titles) from during the Sun & Moon era, due to Canada sometimes getting new episodes before the US, has confirmed that Pocket Monsters 2019 will be titled "Pokémon Journeys: the Series" in the English dub. The Thai dub, which is an Asian language dub (and is therefore translated and dubbed directly from the original Japanese version) but uses the English series titles and logos as the basis of their own, revealed a title about a month ago that translates as "Pokémon Journey". I am proposing PJ to be the new code name of the Pocket Monsters 2019 episodes. PokémonGamer* 00:12, April 16, 2020 (UTC)
- Okay, I'll rename them. (And yeah, others already pointed out the connotation on their forums lol). PokémonGamer* 09:34, April 16, 2020 (UTC)
Height of victor and gloria?
Please help me on this
Also, can you ban TheDitheringPokemon for some period of time? Offenses are; After joining, he specifically targeted this user and said he is them. I've deleted his messages, you can check them. Also, I believe the user JacksonTheUmbreon is seeking every excuse to create a drama in the wiki discussions. The Jalgo thing, then making an alternate account and acting as someone else and now this. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 02:53, April 18, 2020 (UTC)
Can you block this user for spamming in discussions? A long block is needed since they have been doing it intentionally. Also, I need to ask. Should I apply for it now? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 06:11, April 18, 2020 (UTC)
Ah alright, I'll try to help out when I have the time. I saw that you contacted Alan and Ellis but rollbacks don't have the rights to rename files if I recall correctly.--Lordranged7 (talk) 16:30, April 18, 2020 (UTC)
1. This forum is part of a wiki that you can contribute to as well! You can check it out, search for info and help the wiki out! Pokémon Wiki!
2. Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions, and please do not use slurs or discriminatory insults.
3. No asking for or posting personal or confidential information about other users (especially under 13) without permission, such as real names, email or street addresses, financial details, dates of birth, ages, personal images of yourself, and so on. Think twice before posting any personal information about yourself.
4. Ask for help with social issues from a moderator if you need it, by using the "report post" button or going to a moderator's wiki talkpage.
5. Off-topic conversations in different posts will be deleted. Posts that only consist of "hi", "hello" or mere emojis/emoticons with no other discernible context or depth will be deleted. Only the discussions moderators and administrators are allowed to create off-topic posts. Off-topic threads only make up a small corner of the wiki discussions and it is not meant to be a substantial portion of the discussions. You are encouraged to check out other threads on the discussions. Moderators reserve the right to compel members to contribute activity to other discussion threads if need be.
6. Roleplay posts can only be made by moderators on request. All rules from the guidebook must be adhered to. Recalcitrant offenders will be blocked by the admins.
7. Any sort of video, image, meme, artwork or media stuff related to the Pokémon franchise should go under the mixed-media thread which will be made by moderators everyday.
8. Follow the directions given to you by the moderators and admins as much as possible. Moderators and admins are here to maintain order in the wiki. Failure to follow these directions will be considered an attempt to disrupt order and a block will be meted out as punishment.
9. Generic and commonplace questions which can be easily answered via google search or the existing pages of the wiki will not be allowed. This VS That questions are similarly disallowed on the discussions as well. Moderators will not hesitate to delete such questions without notice or warning.
10. The wiki forum is public. Posts directed only at another user are not allowed - these belong in chat or the user's talkpage.
11. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
12. Spamming, trolling, cussing or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned. Please do not link to external sites if the link you are providing has nothing to do with Pokémon or the discussed topic of your comment, or link to sites to promote an irrelevant product. Additionally, please do not type in all caps. It is annoying and the equivalent of shouting.
13. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated.
14. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned. Even if you are not banned, creating multiple accounts to use the wiki or comment on Discussions without an adequate reason provided is construed as sock-puppetry and will result in a ban.
15. If you notice something wrong or have a question, you can contact Wikia staff through "Give feedback" on the Settings screen.
16. Whenever writing a comment, try to ensure that it is understandable for everyone and try to write understandable grammar and sentences to the best of your ability to the point where people know what you're saying. As this is an English discussion board, comments written in a language other than English are not allowed as many people might not be able to understand it.
17. Asking about any downloads, or giving out links is illegal. This includes emulators, ROMs, anime episodes, malware, etc. This isn't a place to promote piracy or any related content.
18. Do not use Google Translate or any other machine translator to translate texts from non-English languages (especially languages like Japanese for example) if you do not actually understand the source material. This is the easiest way to spread misinformation, and is a form of pointless posting as well as something that has been a common issue within the Pokémon fandom in the past. Translations are to be done personally by trustworthy translators (you can translate as well if you know the source language of the material in question). This especially goes for longer or more complicated things such as incredibly complex anime summaries or complicated anime episode dialogue that you do need a translation for which are generally to be handled by Japanese-fluent users.
The rules(1, 4, 7 and 15) that you have mentioned were not added since they are old rules. I have added a few rules and tried to cover everything in them. But if you have still found some flaws in them, I'll edit them and resend them to you. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 06:59, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
Because of the pandemic, TV Tokyo is delaying future Pokémon episodes until further notice. Man, I'm so sick of this coronavirus pandemic! This really stinks! DragonSpore18 (talk) 03:45 April 19, 2020 (UTC)
Sorry I've not been on since Saturday two weeks ago. I'll do it later in the week. I'm going to be sorting out the game pages, as they need updating. Also, I'm not surprised the anime has been postponed due to coronavirus. Ellis99 Volcanion 06:16, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
- Also, Alan Sycamore needs to highlighted, as his status has changed. Ellis99 Volcanion 09:02, April 20, 2020 (UTC)
Rules and Block
1. This forum is part of a wiki which you can help out! Pokémon Wiki. If you need assistance from a moderator, click the "report post" button or post on a moderator's talkpage.
2. Be respectful. Keep discussions civil by not using slurs or discriminatory insults.
3. Do not request/post personal or confidential information about other users (especially under 13) without permission, such as real names, email or street addresses, etc. Think twice before posting any personal information about yourself.
4. Off-topic conversations in different posts will be deleted. Posts that only consist of "hi", "hello" or mere emojis/emoticons alone will be deleted. Only discussions moderators and administrators are allowed to create off-topic posts. Do check out other threads and try not to post excessively on the off-topic threads. Moderators can request members to post in other threads if need be.
5. Roleplay posts can be made by anyone. Only one roleplay post is allowed to run for three-to-four days. All rules from the guidebook must be adhered to. Offenders will be blocked by the admins after warnings.
6. Any video, image, meme, artwork or media that is related to the Pokémon franchise should go under the mixed-media thread, which will be made by moderators everyday.
7. Follow the directions given to you by the moderators and admins as much as possible. Failure to follow these directions will result in a block being issued. Generic questions that have already been answered on the wiki or Google, as well as This Vs That posts, are not allowed and will be deleted immediately.
8. The wiki forum is public. Posts directed only at another user belong in chat or the user's talkpage. Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted. Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated.
9. Spamming, trolling, cussing or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and offenders' accounts will be banned. Do not post irrelevant, non-pokemon related content, or advertising links to external sites. Please do not type in all caps as it annoys others. Write in bold letters instead.
10. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned. Furthermore, creating multiple accounts on the wiki without valid reasons is considered as sock-puppetry and will result in a ban.
11. Whenever writing a comment, try to ensure that it is understandable for everyone. As this is an English discussion board, non-English comments are not allowed as well.
12. Asking for downloads, or posting download links is illegal. This includes emulators, ROMs, anime episodes, malware, etc. This isn't a place to promote piracy-related content.
13. Do not use Google Translate or any other machine translator to translate non-English texts to English (especially anime summaries and dialogue). This is to prevent misinformation spread. Translations are to be done by only trustworthy translators (or if you are fluent in both English and the source language).
14. Last but not least, offenders will be warned three times by the moderators. Recalcitrant offenders who persist in flouting the rules and warnings will have a block be issued to them.
These are the updated rules. I hope the newbies don't find the rules hard for them to read. Everything is included in there, including the warning system.
Oh, by grouping them you meant that. I couldn't understand it. But I've understood it now and I'll post it on the guidelines page. And I've sent a request regarding IP check to the staff. I'll wait for their response. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 09:05, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
Regarding IP check.
I suspect this user as JacksonTheUmbreon's alternate account. I'm unsure even if I ask for an IP check on that user, will the staff members reply to it, as I'm not sure whether asking for an IP check is a legal work and a good use of a staff member's time. But since you are an admin, can you somehow find whether both the account are same? Even if their IP addresses don't match, or email address, their location may. If the first account comes out as an alternate account of the second one, a much longer block is needed for hiding their true identity. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 17:32, April 21, 2020 (UTC)
(You can ignore this message.)
- In which case, I'll add it to the vast majority of pages which don't have it yet. PokémonGamer* 08:48, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
User and You okay?
Jahmmierebullard may want to be watched again seems his Caps blogs haven't learned anything from his block as seen via here as of today v below...
As seen as i continue to watch this user idk why but caps and warning don't seem to make him listen to us as a moderator so you know what do you think?
Also How are you holding up with the Coronavirus an Quarantine hope your doing alright i kinda worry if not? But so you know thought i check in see how things are and see what must be done with this user okay?..Trainer Micah (talk) 13:33, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
New Wiki Manager
Hello, fellow council member Energy X! 😛 My name is SlyCooperFan1 (call me Sly!) and I'm the new Wiki Manager for your wiki, replacing Jr Mime. As he did, I act as a liaison between this community and Fandom Staff and I'm here to provide assistance wherever needed, so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions! ~ SlyCooperFan1 [message · contributions] 20:54, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
Regarding IP check.
I got the message from one of our staff members. They told me that there is not a clear link between both the accounts, but there were some certain similarities in the data he could review. He says it is reasonable to take actions on this user. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 21:01, April 22, 2020 (UTC)
This is what I got in reply.
I understand why you are asking that question and I'll try my best to explain you. I'll tell you why I suspected him to be Jackson's alternate account. Both the accounts joined the wiki by creating an account from community central wiki. Jackson, after getting blocked from our wiki, created another account and got auto blocked due to the IP address matching. But then this user created an account on 21st April and shared a post. Bulbasaur Girl asked them whether they are Jackson, since they had the profile picture that JacksonTheUmbreon drew. It got my attention as well since I've seen Jackson sharing that picture sometime once here(I will try to link the post to you whenever possible). They made an excuse saying they know Jackson here. But unfortunately, they couldn't hide their lies. Their talks, their usernames and their curiosity regarding the wiki moderators and their english stayed the same as Jackson. You'll notice one thing in all the three usernames who once said they are connected to each other, "JacksonTheUmbreon, TheDitheringPokemon, TheAutisticArtist" that all the three usernames have three different words and are stick to each other and all the three accounts once accepted that they have a link between them(Jackson said he knows TheDitheringPokemon user and that he had met with him. TheDitheringPokemon user created a drama after randomly popping out in off-topic post and saying he is an alternate account of JacksonTheUmbreon and TheAutisticArtist accepting that he knows Jackson) which makes it pretty obvious that all the three accounts are same. Also, the staff member said as well that they find most of the similarities in between the two of the accounts. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 04:12, April 26, 2020 (UTC)
May I ask, do we really need to headers "Chapter Plot" and "Episode Plot"? The "Chapter" and "Episode" in the headers are pretty redundant as we know if a page is a chapter or an episode. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:02, April 27, 2020 (UTC)
- It would be better like that, or another word could be used. Ellis99 Volcanion 20:47, April 27, 2020 (UTC)
TheAutisticArtist has accepted that he is Jackson's alternate account and also has apologized to everyone regarding it. But I will still stay firm on his Jackson's account's block for a month. We can't let anyone live with a mentality that whenever they want, they can make an alternate account and create a drama. He could influence many users with such a mentality. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 16:14, April 27, 2020 (UTC)
Why is TPG renaming eps. images? It would be quicker and less time consuming if he uploaded new images to replace them, rather than rename the old ones to comply with the new code. I told him that it was boggling to rename them as it was time consuming and creates more of an effort, when he could be uploading new images instead. The reason why I'm messaging you is because I asked if he would like me to speak to you on the subject and he agreed. Ellis99 Volcanion 07:21, May 2, 2020 (UTC)
- I suppose the ones with .png could have new images uploaded over the existing ones, but with .jpg, it would be longer. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:37, May 9, 2020 (UTC)
- A navbox would absolutely be necessary, actually. Even though people can click on the theme songs page, in terms of navigating the songs on the pages themselves, it's a pain having to click through them one-by-one. It's the same reason for having navboxes for episodes and series. Even Bulbapedia has their own navbox for the openings and endings in all languages. PokémonGamer* 17:39, May 10, 2020 (UTC)
Hmmm may I ask...should the page of "darach and lady caitlin" be renamed into a page solely about Darach himself? All of Darach's counterparts have their individual page and besides Caitlin has her own page too. Anyway Darach's page really require a massive renovation. https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Castle_Valet_Darach_and_Lady_Caitlin
Lance, Victory Kiddo and PJ2Dialga are trying to help me by making quality edits. But since this is their first attempt, they failed. I hope you understand and don't block them. I am talking with them and telling more about editing. Next time, it will be all good. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 09:38, May 4, 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, I understand. Can you check the recent edits by them? I've told them to simply link the pages which they are doing. All the moves in category moves should be linked by tomorrow. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 13:19, May 4, 2020 (UTC)
There is a need for a block for this guy. Reasons: Has gone off-topic in different posts after getting relief from the last block. Has been warned multiple times, but ignores. Using cuss words in the roleplay. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 15:20, May 11, 2020 (UTC)
Can you fix the episode called DP159: Short and To the Punch! the Episod was deleted and there isn’t one there anymore.
Hi! I'm currently in the process of cleaning up the Pokémon GO page, and I think it would be a good idea to link the dedicated Fandom Wiki to it, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Am I allowed to link it? --zsotroav (Cantact me here!) 18:59, May 14, 2020 (UTC)
Thank you for appointing me as an administrator for this wiki. I will not disappoint you and your faith in me. While I've clearly written that I'll accept the demotion without voting if I do anything wrong, I certainly wouldn't wish for my rights to be removed if I show a little inactivity in the content area or in discussion area. Also, I'll need to implement some improvements in some important pages before going for any edits and I'll have to propose changes regarding the user rights and voting criteria for them. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 03:58, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
Also, can you clarify what did you mean by "Thus, I am granting these administrator user rights, as long as you continue your obligations to edit articles continuously."? Does it mean my rights will be removed if I show a little inactivity in editing and what does continuously mean here? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 06:03, May 16, 2020 (UTC)
What epic does Pikachu accidentally hurt ash and what episode is the one where Pikachu shocks ash because he rubbed his cheeks
Reply and discussion about the current discussion moderators.
I will help the wiki out with everything I can. I need some help with the discussion moderation. We have six discussion moderators only out of which only 2 are seen active. Others are inactive. I believe there is a need for active moderators now. If you allow me, I'd like to make an announcement regarding the discussions moderator so that the willing person can come ahead and we'll decide whether they are a deserving candidate or not. Plus, I've this user in my mind who was promoted to a discussion moderator even after having a very little amount of reply. He's been inactive since more than 3 years. Should I proceed to demote him and make a space for some new users? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 15:40, May 19, 2020 (UTC)
Hey, I just noticed a person complained about the Kyurem page in the wiki server. Today, May 20 around 7:05 Am, a user named "BaidenTheFreak" vandalized some important templates. Their edits were reverted by ThePokémonGamer and they were blocked by me. Look at the edit preview from that user on the template. The discord user is complaining that it's the same thing showing on the Kyurem page, on the background. But when I looked up at the Kyurem page's edit history, I didn't find anything wrong. I asked two of my trustworthy people to help me out checking whether the page looks fine after logging in and after logging out. One told me that everything is fine, another said it shows the faulty background there.
Can you look up at the page after logging out and logging in and check whether everything is fine.
Hey Energy, you know that we've put all the effort in making our server better and are going to implement all the changes this night(IST)! I'd like to ask that am I allowed to create a page like this in our wiki promoting our server there? Alan Sycamore! (talk) 09:12, May 22, 2020 (UTC)
I was thinking of becoming a Content Moderator again as I've noticed that you and TPG aren't on the weekends as much. I can rename the pages that have the ep. codes changed. The reason why I prefer not to use the Mass Rename is that it can get out of hand, for instance when TPG renamed "Pokémon the Series: Sun and Moon" to a new name to denote the series and the season, which caused the links to the pages to go haywire, along with the links to "Ultra Adventures", which added season to it. I prefer links to be sorted by a bot, rather that the Mass Rename. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:48, May 23, 2020 (UTC)