Permission For New Article
I just had an idea to add a page for the move errors in the anime. I thought it might be an idea, but I'm getting your permission first in case it gets deleted or if it has some bad editing. Mind if I do it? TheWikiOddish (talk) 20:46, March 10, 2018 (UTC)
Ok, I might work on that, but I can't really translate and I haven't gotten any links of translations. I also don't remember the characters names often (except for obvious ones where I can tell by appearance). I think I might do Lusamine, Guzmal or Hau next.
It is strange that thee have not taken any actions on Trainer Ellen, who is, by my opinion, liable for a ban. Please do so. We don't want idiots like him to plummet Discussions.Shashank Singh 12:56, March 13, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh
User apologized for whatever he/she did. So, the ban is not necessary here. Sasake Haise
Energy X, there is a user in fandom who is only 10 years old. Please check her out :- http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/34881775
Hello there! We have a strong doubt on a user 'Gary the Trainer!' that he's Titom Roy. Titom Roy is a guy, who did make more than 5 alts (Titom Roy 2017, Professor Sycamore!, Legend Sasuke Uchiha, Legend Trainer 02 and one more, I'm forgetting its name) And now, this 'Gary the trainer!'?! It's really too much. Some other complains about that user; He's been copying other user's styles, Showdown battling techniques and a lot more! He did lie many times regarding his drawings (he did copy drawings from internet and shared here) once, you did give a warning that was 'if he repeats, a block is necessary'. I'll take help from other mods, who knows his real identity. You know, if he changed his email and username, still, We catch him, his behaviour. I'd say, please ban his other alts and this account which he made by lying. I did send you evidences via screenshots. About staffs actions, we don't really know whether they accept those screenshots or not. And, I'll tell you everything later in DM of discord how many alts currently are running in fandom. Sasake Haise (talk) 04:46, March 17, 2018 (UTC)
can we update the wiki to start using message wallsim a person who believes that with my help fandom could get better (talk) 19:15, March 17, 2018 (UTC)rogue maltron
Its.me rogue maltron um so have we officially launched the category cleaning squad
User (Check out Ad-guy1 - Clash Royale Funny Moments on Pokemon. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/35022900 ) has caught spamming in Fandom in each and every post, taking advantage of Off topic posts and spamming. Playing 21 dare games even after getting banned by me, and saying people to make nonsense posts. Insulting moderators. I'd suggest a strict action on him is needed. Sasake Haise (talk) 12:12, March 19, 2018 (UTC)
I support it. The aforementioned user is manipulating offtopic posts, disrespecting Moderators(please have a look on his dumb dares), spamming, and using rude vocabulary. I therefore suggest immediate, strict action on them.Shashank Singh 12:25, March 19, 2018 (UTC) Shashank Singh
After reading what they said i have to agree with them, So you know and can you take action on him reason i saw the spamming which was deleted along with the rude behavior which was against us as mod's so you know and mind taking action on him, thank's i'll be around if you need something i'll chat with you later okay so you know as such.Trainer Micah (talk) 16:23, March 19, 2018 (UTC)
Um can we replace the article Ash's charlzards categories from fire type in anime to fire type pokemon this would help users navigate betterim a person who believes that with my help fandom could get better (talk) 18:37, March 20, 2018 (UTC)Rogue maltron
Hey Energy! There's a guy, username 'Peeyush25' sharing pokemon porn pics (those were lame enough) in discussions. A block is needed here. I did delete his posts, and removed the pics. Sasake Haise (talk) 02:02, March 24, 2018 (UTC)
Energy, make sure you block this two as well. They've been adding false information. http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/GamerLuna_Rebooted?useskin=oasis http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Bommy985?useskin=oasis--Jokeman20 (talk) 03:20, March 24, 2018 (UTC)
OK I won't the cxategoiry cleaning program does not exclude me so if the categories were found irrelevant then delete them but we do need more categories to ease navigation
im a person who believes that with my help fandom could get better (talk) 11:09, March 24, 2018 (UTC)Rogue maltron
Excuse me, Energy X. Can you please block this user? It must be a sockpuppet one. https://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/JonasCBaldi3--Jokeman20 (talk) 07:43, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
Ok, thanks for the info. I might revise such things in the future if I go a little research. I was also going to include the Trainers Choice for the Advanced Battle series since, even though it was improved, there are still errors (like that one time it said Arcanine would be good against Kirlia even though Kirlia wasn't Fairy-type back then). Sometime, I might redo the editing and check type resistance first. TheWikiOddish (talk) 15:10, March 25, 2018 (UTC)
Abhi124 is threatening moderator Sasake Haise,is again spamming,is provoking users and is acting completely rude. He has established his non usefulness in the Fandom. He is an Indian, a 24 yr old IITian who falsely states he is Japanese. He needs immedeate action, probably a longer block, a month or an year!Shashank Singh 10:21, March 26, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh
That was already discussed during season 20. If the episode's English title has been released, the listing that released it has always contained the season's title and is confirmed to be included in the season. It's about whether it will be included in the season when it premieres in the US, not so much about if it has already been released in the English version of the series. If the title's released, the season it is in should be as well. Sometimes it lists the episode's production code (the 3-to-4 character digit Dogasu has stated here) like you see on some of the toonzone posts (such as 20-01 for "Alola to New Adventure!" etc. such as on this list I obtained from someone who manages the schedule listings for Disney Channel, Junior, and XD). And yes, sometimes there are listings that don't mention the date - even TPCi assumes they'll air weekly as you can see with that SM043 air date mistake the pokemon.com news section listed, it's about if the network wants to send out the info on the date, though if the episode has a production code listing which season packet it's distributed under and the number of the episode in such season (or if it's a special), then it's real. And no, the wikia does not list guessed english titles that don't come from anywhere and are simply made up by someone guessing what the title will be - they always come from a listing of the episode on a network listing such as on zap2it/Gracenote/the official Disney XD or Pokémon websites/obtained firsthand/etc.. PokémonGamer* 22:23, March 29, 2018 (UTC)
If we don't do diet, then how come its there for a load of others like Pachirisu?
Ok thanks. I'll move it to a section with personalities.
For your urgent attention
Hello Energy. Recently there is this Fandom user named http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/35044045 who has been posting art pieces in the Discussions. However, I have received some comments that his art is stolen, or at the very least, traced/printed line art. Hence, I decided to do some digging around the Internet and found these line arts. Please have a look at them: 1. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/p/3100000000000177215 copied from https://in.pinterest.com/pin/496873771366593502/ 2. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/p/3100000000000178044 copied from https://in.pinterest.com/pin/321092648417256851/ 3. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/p/3100000000000179260 copied from https://www.pinterest.pt/pin/20125529565579988/ 4. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/p/3100000000000179436 copied from https://in.pinterest.com/pin/533746993321617548/ 5. http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/p/3100000000000180076 copied from https://co.pinterest.com/pin/737112663982557634/(edited)
There are actually more art posts that he did that are copied in a similar fashion but I hope the above is sufficient for you. Also, the moderators have already warned him at least 3 times before not to post any stolen art, so he did this knowingly and broken the rules willingly. Having trawled the internet for these pics, I can safely say that http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/35044045 has, at the very least traced/printed these line art and just did some colouring on his own, and proceeds to sign off on them to claim them as his own colouring AND drawing, without proper credit to the line art published by the original creator. Hence, I believe that this is sufficient proof to ban him from the Fandom. I have also reason to believe that this is actually Titom's alt, since both users have similar behaviour and actions. Therefore, I hope you will consider my recommendation to ban http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/35044045 from the Fandom on the basis of his art theft and alt account. Thank you.
Gary Oakkk 09:14, April 6, 2018 (UTC)
There is a user by the name of FOXPOPPIN that constantly trashes pages and has even stated that the wikia is a cash-grab for donations and that it sucks. Plz either warn or ban him from the wikia. Thank you. TheWikiOddish (talk) 01:10, April 11, 2018 (UTC)
Sorry, didnt mean FOXPOPPIN, its actually FXPOPPIN. Hes also leaves random discriptions of his edits that sometimes are unneccasary.
Hes back and hes spamming. Hes under the name of FXSPLOSION now. Plz ban him quick. He'll probably create another account and spam the wiki another time. TheWikiOddish (talk) 00:45, April 12, 2018 (UTC)
Hey there Energy, its me again. I have a few questions:
1. How do you upload a gif format? (I still haven't figured it out)
2. Can you share videos on discussions even if they are not yours? (I know they must be Pokemon related, but can you do this and say that you don't own it?)
3. How can you get a higher rank on the wiki? (Like trying to get upvoted to admin or something)
4. How can you ban people? (Because I've witnessed some stuff and I really don't want to wait and ask you guys).
5. How do you delete a page (just in case some user like FXPOPPIN comes back).
Hello Energy, I have a complaint.
I posted a picture of a Hex Maniac on the respective article (which didn't have one), but I find the next day that it was deleted. Why? It was the trainer battle art from X and Y, and I believe ORAS as well. What was the reason behind it's deletion? Just curious.
Currently having a problem with the page Ash's Hawlucha. It has this strange "extra table" for moves when I edit it. If you go to the page it should be there. If not, I think its a me thing.
Apologize for doing bad behviour
Hello Energy X I wanted to say sorry to yoyou for what I did to Raven (Star Tranier May) I really apologize for that behaviour. But if I have did very bad than you can block me. I really apologize bye Energy X RedMaster3011
Forgot to say
I am Vedant(RedMaster3011) I apologized to that user. I thought I should apologize to you also.
- Taken care of nevermind i'll let you know if i spot anything else that may/might happen so you know as such anyway.Trainer Micah (talk) 04:21, April 18, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, Energy X. Can you please block this two users? It's been adding nonsense stuff and the other false information.http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Demontar?useskin=oasis http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Blokboy?useskin=oasis--Jokeman20 (talk) 11:45, April 19, 2018 (UTC)
A picture of my character, Salad, was deleted when I was adding it to my bio. Why was this?
Oh, I was going to, but when I went to preview the image was gone. I'm not done with it just yet, but I will be very shortly. So yes, it would be great if you could undelete it, thanks. Dreams-along-the-stars (talk) 18:00, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
Yep, that's the one. Thanks for restoring it.
Hey, I hate to bother you, but I've tried Source and Visual Editor and both kinda have problems. Do I need to adjust something or is that natural? Also, I'm sorry for any messes I've made, but I'll try to remember viewing a pages history to police my own edits. I know how annoying cleaning up wikis can be. Any advice would be helpful. Zane T 69 (talk) 21:53, April 25, 2018 (UTC)
No. I use Source and I tried Visual, and experienced the same problem. I prefer Source editing, it's more of scalpel than Visual, which is like a sledgehammer. Zane T 69 (talk) 19:22, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
I'm fairly certain that it is, but that still requires policing/reviewing edits until Wikia fixes it. I've been using Source Editor, but it still glitches. I may try locking my editing on this wiki to only Source instead of manually switching to it and see if that fixes it. Zane T 69 (talk) 14:55, May 28, 2018 (UTC)
Well, ten out of ten edits were glitch free. It's not a large test period, but it might be a viable alternative for those suffering from glitches and causing accidents. I thought I'd let you know in case others are having the same problem. Zane T 69 (talk) 22:07, June 3, 2018 (UTC)
Sir, check this user by the name Komathi Saravanan,he insulted Pandurang Patankar in the offtopic posts, didn't accept his mistake, and even went on making a seperate offtopic post, giving lewd rules. I have decided that as a punishment, all his replies shall be deleted,if they are to be posted in Offtopic. I want your approval. I suggest that he be warned. Shashank Singh 12:01, April 29, 2018 (UTC)professorshashank
I would really love to hear your opinion on this. If you like it and accept it, I will gladly do the rest of the Alolan forms in the same manner. If you do have any other suggestions for this, I'm listening.
It seems to work only if I use both of them together i.e., |SMUSUM|. That is a problem as the majority of the tutoring moves are from the version USUM, with only a few from SM. Silent Songbird (talk) 04:59, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
Recently, I have been on the wiki's discussion postboard and have seen a lot of activity from Gd 85. He has already gotten about 3 of his posts taken down (or more, I don't know how many). Also, telling from his profile picture, he might be too young for the wiki (unless thats not him and we have another problem). He also seems to not understand the concept of the wiki and has made no edits and often riddles others questions with false info (he also gos on the Pokemon Encyclopedia game page and puts nonsensicle things). For now, I'm not saying you should ban or kick him, just please check up on him (it kinda annoys me). TheWikiOddish (talk) 15:28, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
Hi thanks for warning me and sorry about the problems
There has been something strange happening with my account. For some reason, I can't go on certain pages (Normal-type, List of Pokemon by color, etc). I have tried different internet connections, different devices, but nothing has happened. Do you know whats going on? TheWikiOddish (talk) 18:48, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
When I click on the page, I simply can't view it and it shows the "This page isn't working" text. Normally, this would be an internet thing, but I have good connection and as I said earlier, I have tried multiple connections. Anything else? TheWikiOddish (talk) 18:54, May 6, 2018 (UTC)
Need a small favor
Could you delete Dollar and then do a page move for En to Dollar. In the Viz release of Sun and Moon, Litten is called Dollar and the Alolan Meowth is called Cent. Because Meowth's original nickname was Dollar, this could be handled with a page delete, then a page move.-Adv193 (talk) 00:27, May 9, 2018 (UTC)
- This user [] had been vandalising by replacing the images of female characters with the images of their feet. Luckily, I was online at the time of the incident and managed to rollback majority of the edits, if not all. I feel this has been done before, so necessary actions should be taken to prevent it from happening again in near future. The images require deletion. Silent Songbird (talk) 09:55, May 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Something went wrong with []'s gallery, and I have been unable to figure out the solution to it. As far as I know, '|games3' should do the trick to separate Generation I and III. However, the move's image gets added to Generation I. Silent Songbird (talk) 12:27, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
- Oh, wait nevermind. You have edited the gallery template. It looks better that way in my opinion. Silent Songbird (talk) 12:30, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
This image [] requires a name change to Slam V.png as it is a Gen V move image. Silent Songbird (talk) 05:23, May 20, 2018 (UTC) Sir, here is a new user, who is underage: http://pokemon.wikia.com/d/u/35637034 Then there is this user by the name VerxUranium(sorry I forgot the exact username) who is acting rude. Yours,Shashank Singh 17:16, May 20, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh
A user, Lorelei is my wife!!! is claiming that he is the Korean rapper Chanyeol. I aint sure,but it seems like he is. Should i contact fandom staff about this?Cause if he is, then we r really fortunate. Shashank Singh 04:42, May 21, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh.
-Note- Repeated question to Lordranged7, asking here incase she is unable to answer to save time.
- ^ Take a look at the code "Movessetend"
Should it be
for the final part of the code?
- http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Template%3AMovessetend <-- the syntax shows just "type"
- http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Template%3AMovessettop <-- this is a different template that shows the "top" part, the syntax shows "type" + "type2"
I noticed that the wiki has a lot of non-portable infoboxes and I was wondering if I could try to work on them? I have a friend whose Vanguard who will be helping me if you are okay with this we will make the portable infoboxes look pretty much the same if not exactly understandable if you don't want them changed though :) Messenger of Heaven (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 16:27, May 28, 2018 (UTC)
Hi, I know a bit about CSS and what I don't know my friend normally helps me with so if you have a something you want just ask. Also what is the other thing you want help with? perhaps I can help Messenger of Heaven (MESSAGE WALL) (CONTRIBUTIONS) 21:07, May 28, 2018 (UTC)
Hello im sorry to bother you but i was wondering why you said appearance is categorized as an only main character thing when its just describing how the character looks when they made their appearance in the franchise. i have seen a lot of minor characters in different franchise pages have an appearance column even with out them being a main character Lana's mom is still a character in Pokémon and i think she should at least have an appearance column since she has appeared in an episode and their isn't much information on her yet.
Lucas's clothingLucas's platinum uniform (top) looks like Ash's DP outfit (bottom) .—Preceding unsigned comment added by LPCDDude (talk • contribs)
- Sounds alright. We can add about it in the Route description rather than making a separate tabber for that. --Silent Songbird (talk) 09:49, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
I have NEWS! Recently, there have been leak from the Beta Gold & Silver games that have revealed original designs, scrapped names and COMPLETELY NEW Pokemon that were never released. I feel like I should add info to pages, but I feel like I would ask you first. Reply to me if you can. TheWikiOddish (talk) 16:18, May 31, 2018 (UTC)
P.S | These leaks have been confirmed and actually are real. I'll leave a link. Just click on the "Pokémon" tab on the top bar.
Did you get Elite 4's Lorelei's reply
In your anime preview post via one day ago it seem's Shapeshifter of animals is bashing about pokemon she's requesting a ban on him please.
- Don't ask me why have a look at report's & thank's & i will keep you updated if anything happen's in or on discussion post. So you know i've been watching him and yeah i think a ban suits him quite well outta the way' he's been acting lately take some action.
- And this is to You, Lordranged 7, or ThePokemonGamer whoever get's the message thank's. I'll be on discussion post if needed..Trainer Micah (talk) 12:15, June 1, 2018 (UTC)
I'm trying to upload an image to that scrapped content page (I'm almost finished). However, the "add an image" option doesn't work and it gives me outdated images. I also tried looking up the name of the file in the search bar, but its not there. Anything? TheWikiOddish (talk) 14:35, June 2, 2018 (UTC)
I'll rename the image. The problem that I have is finding out how to put it into a table because the table on the page asks for the front and back sprites. TheWikiOddish (talk) 18:06, June 2, 2018 (UTC)
A user by the name of TheDeadBody is making a category that I think should not be there. He keeps adding it to random Pokemon that he likes. Idk if its serious, but I don't think he's supposed to do it. TheWikiOddish (talk) 22:15, June 2, 2018 (UTC)
Needless category page
Hi. There is a category page for Exclusive abilities and Signature abilities. I have taken the liberty of removing Exclusive abilities from all pages that had it and replacing it with Signature abilities. I don't however know how to delete the remaining empty Exclusive abilities category page. I think an admin needs to do that. So if you could delete it, it would be appreciated. Thank you. --Calhounmuse (talk) 18:51, June 3, 2018 (UTC)
- This libel, wherever you see him posting it, is pointless drama and can be closed. Wikia staff and me myself (on other sites) have warned him to not try to litigate drama against me on Wikia. Their staff have even confirmed that none of the pages I posted have personal information - he defines "personal information" as any public YouTube page depending on its owner, even if only the public page is mentioned, among other things Wikia has confirmed to me do not count as private information in their terms (e.g., if the information was already mentioned publicly by the user, as VGP did on his old YouTube channel by linking to his Facebook and Twitter pages]). Furthermore, the "cyberbullying/stalking [he uses those words interchangeably apparently not knowing what they mean] for two years" was committed by him and regardless of whether I posted his pictures to Google Drive (which I did not), he publicly linked them and the page on ED was created by a third party who impersonated me as I stated on Project Pokémon, and the abuse of multiple accounts thing wasn't even true (thus why he hasn't provided adequate evidence that it is).
- You do not need to be involved with his drama or stress about it. I'm just being a bit defensive as he's even trying to raid against me and contact me even though the staff told him off about that, so if he got a global block for harassment, I wouldn't be surprised. Since he's the one who made edits like this, this, and this.
- PokémonGamer* 17:59, June 7, 2018 (UTC)
- There was some third party user who impersonated me to VGP and posted personal information on Google+ (which he had revealed on his channel previously, and it wasn't even me) and VGP brought irrelevant issues to other sites based on some other user who impersonated me. It's nothing I, myself, did in the first place, it's a silly issue - he does say he's diagnosed with autism. And no, I'm saying he might get globally blocked as stalking and raiding (even after warned) is a globally blockable offense, not from here either. This isn't as much as he made it seem, I've been backing off from this issue for a long time. PokémonGamer* 19:47, June 7, 2018 (UTC)
Why did you take my edit anout Ultra Megapolis down? Is it because it is speculation? Yoshifan996 14:22, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
A user by the name CaffanIsBack is kind annoying me. They recently joined and the only "useful" thing they've done is make a blog post about how the current seasons are "terrible" and they keep updating it with random rude comments and cringey complaints. They haven't done anything REALLY BAD, but at least tell them to clam down, its annoying. TheWikiOddish (talk) 20:57, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
I know, its just they are really annoying and keep complaining. At least tell them to settle down. I'm not trying to force a ban, its just I don't want them constantly complaining about one little dumb thing. Just please don't let them get too out of hand please. TheWikiOddish (talk) 21:21, June 10, 2018 (UTC)
- Hi, I need 2 templates updated to address a "Leveling Learnset" issue
- At some Pokemon generations such as Gen 6 - the same Pokemon will learn TM/HM's at different levels depending on the game.
- For example.. Voltorb at gen 6 in Pokemon XY learns Charge Beam at lvl 22 but in Pokemon ORAS at lvl 16. The current templates (Movessetmid + Movessettop) does not contain an option for 2 columns labelled "Level" by different Pokemon games.
- ^ These 2 need to be adjusted I believe
- So in Voltorbs case.. the movessettop template needs to have an option (if clause?) to choose between 2 pokemon games..
- And the movessetmid needs to have an extra spot added (if clause?) In the beginning so 2 levels can be added.. I think that's what needs to happen but unsure..
- If you need more details - contact me. I hate talk pages because of the lack of fluid chat so I'd prefer to speak in a chat server , any will do but I am on discord the most - Saif#8951
- Note - I will be sending this same message to User:Lordranged7 and User:ThePokémonGamer as I'm not sure who deals with the templates.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
I added an infobox and a reference section for any upcoming news. Is this enough to keep the page up or would you prefer more?
Will you be able to change the current item template to something akin to this? The latter one seems much better in my opinion compared to the current one. Silent Songbird (talk) 20:17, June 13, 2018 (UTC)
I have found a list of all the known Betamons for Gen I.
Let's Go images
I saw TG12 add Let's Go images to the templates of the move pages. Do we want the Let's Go images or the SMUSUM images in the template? The other one then goes in the gallery of course.
- Okay good. I was doubting a bit as I didn't know for sure myself if it was a side or main game. All right, thanks.
Ban request Immedeate
Sir,this good-for-nothing user Komathi Saravanan has been creating nuisance out in the discussion. Abusive language and sexual content are the main constituent of his replies. Numerous warnings have borne no fruit. He recently spammed the recent Offtopic Post by Micah,you may check their. Here is his link: https://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Komathi_Saravanan?useskin=oasis. A week ban is what I crave for. Shashank Singh (User talk:Shashank Singh Shashank Singh 05:27, June 17, 2018 (UTC)Shashank Singh
I agree with the above message
After seeing what happened in off topic i agree with that so you know can you take action and check report's? I agree the user does need a kick ban so you know & he ain't going to become a moderator so easy alright. so you know as such and see my reply while your there in reported post.
- Afterwards have a great day or night ahead sir!Trainer Micah (talk) 06:56, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
- Yep and thank you for doing that Happy father's day in return!Trainer Micah (talk) 10:59, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
Today a user whose name was komathi, was spamming in the discussions area. Her account was banned but again she came back with a new account -https://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Pokemaster_Ash-Win Plz ban her. --Sagnik Mukhopadhyay 333 (talk) 12:46, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
In a little bit, I am about to add the rest of the Gold & Silver beta designs. Can you make sure that you do that thing with the images where they are centered when I'm done? Ty! TheWikiOddish (talk) 19:52, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
Ok, it is all finished. Every scrapped design is there. If you want me too, I could add the entire Pokedex, but that might be too much. In the original Pokedex everything is out of order and some of them look different. Thanks for showing me the page in the first place X! TheWikiOddish (talk) 20:15, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
I did hear about scrapped locations, so I will look for them. I also heard there were Gen 4 locations in the games (like Snowpoint & Canalave) and there was this place called Silent Hill where you started (yes, it is named just like the horror game of the same name). So far, thats all I've heard, but I'll get onto it if another table is made for me. Ty! TheWikiOddish (talk) 21:00, June 17, 2018 (UTC)
Sally Being A Male
Hello Energy, I suspect this user has created another account to vandalize the page of Mallow (anime). Evidence includes uploading an image of Mallow's feet and especially attempting to vandalize the page Mallow (anime). Silent Songbird (talk) 08:39, June 19, 2018 (UTC)
Discord small notice
- Hey, when you are free check out the discord mod chat, just a small update
Report of Sockpuppettry in discussion post
Hey Energy can you check reports in discussion post out?
Reason i investigated two user's and apparently i see these two as sockpuppet's the user names are reported Krishna Bhaidon & Beyblade Dadagiri apparently she/he's sockpuppeted his/her account(s) so i guess i can ask can you take action?
Reason seeing the guidelines make me think how many user's will sockpuppet there account(s) within this year so you know & yeah i grew suspension & apparently my suspension was right on those two after checking replies & posts as such.
So do check reports & have a great day sir i'll be on discussion post if needed & will keep a eye on user's if i find anything i'll let you know alright so you know & thank you for checking thing's out.Trainer Micah (talk) 10:59, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
Sure here's one this is her main id she says i grew suspesion this morning:
& here's the other one
So you know Krishna did reply her main account id was the one above and well you know me when users sockpuppeting there account(s) i always want to reply or report what i find okay so you know..Trainer Micah (talk) 11:56, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
Multiple people are requesting for a deletion of the nonsensical blog post made by Caffinisback. They still add off-topic images and have done nothing to help the wiki. Please at least look at it. TheWikiOddish (talk) 14:55, June 21, 2018 (UTC)
Reply in discussion post
I think that is what we'll do Energy we'll reinstate the drawing championship competition to start can i say championship because i want to do rounds say from one to finals whoever registers in the drawing championship will decide on rounds depend on how many join the competition alright here's how it works sense i'll be the first to host one:
- Each user who join's/register's start in the first round with us as judges after the first day we eliminate several user's to move onto the second round.
- In the second round we gather all user's who weren't eliminated from the first round continue in this round whoever has a great drawing i'll allow three post a day to move onto round three and after three posts it has to be in the new drawing championship post or mixed media post to make sure no one floods discussion post or spams it we'll decide eliminations in this round to move on.
- In Round three we can gather all user's who weren't eliminated in round two to keep continuing three post a day and drawing championship post or mixed media post to decide who'll as a user move on to the simi final round we'll eliminate user's down to four to continue in the simi final round.
- In the Simi final round the four remaining user's gather to continue we narrow the four user's and eliminate two user's to continue the drawing championship post or mixed media post so no one floods it or spams it after we eliminate two user's we move onto the finals.
- In the Final round two user's will art against each other we judges will decide who get's eliminated and can have the option to create anew championship this'll take two months primer and we'll have a different championship competition's if the user wants they can decide upon these which are:
- Atlas championship post were user's can part take in knowledge the user's move onto the next round if they win Sasake Haise has created the Atlas post.
- Drawing championship post i'll create that on the 24th user's need to register on Sunday so we'll get the Championship on the way it'll last til August 24th which is Friday alright after yeah theres:
- Fan fiction
- Showdown or Battle
- Quizes or questions like filling in the blanks
- And i hardly remember Roleplay's do you? It's been awhile & well i can create a championship for that but i wonder what's the differences between Showdown or Battle & Roleplay Battle's i wonder?
- Anyway this is what i'm thinking on reinstating and like Sagnik said time we brought some life back into discussion post only thing we do is off topic so time we branch out get championship competition's started again and watch out for spams if we do alright so you know and chat with you later on i'll be on discussion post if needed or inactive due to resting trying to not push myself to hard so you know and later.Trainer Micah (talk) 18:00, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
I was trying to edit Meloetta's Origin page but there is something wrong. For some reason, ALL of the info that is put below the moveset is shoved into the moveset tablet, making it difficult to edit (this is in the visual editor, not the code kind). Can you please fix this? TheWikiOddish (talk) 15:23, June 24, 2018 (UTC)
Question about this wikis templates
I'm contacting you for this since your an admin, and I'm hoping that you'd have a better understanding than me on how the templates here work. So, I was going to make a template on my own wiki based on the base stat template on this one, and noticed that in the source code of it, there's a "PokéStats/background" template being used, and when I went to check the source of that one, the page simply didn't exist. I then checked MediaWiki:Wikia.css to see if the data was there, like with the data for Roundy formatting. It wasn't there. So basically, what I'm asking is, where does the code that makes that template render correctly come from? I copied it identically to my wiki for testing and it looked completely different, even after importing the CSS for Roundy. Even the progress bars looked different. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. :)
Need to talk
Hello, my name is Roxas. I am admin of spanish Pokémon Wikia: WikiDex. I need to talk one thing with you. Can we reunite in discord or in a chat.
Thanks in advance