|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33|
- 1 Goodra
- 2 Table
- 3 Confusion
- 4 Moveset templates
- 5 Enhancing
- 6 Question
- 7 Reply
- 8 Reply (Template)
- 10 Stats Info
- 11 Pokemon Masters.
- 12 To make sure you are aware of this
- 13 Masters Stats
- 14 Reply.
- 15 Reply
- 16 Reply
- 17 Reply
- 18 MoveBox
- 19 Block
- 20 Mega Evolution
- 21 Masters
- 22 Reply
- 23 New page
- 24 About some of my rollbacking
- 25 Sygna Suit (Masters)
- 26 Items in Masters
- 27 Tabbers
- 28 Re: Pages.
- 29 Message.
- 30 Re: Image
- 31 Reply.
- 32 Reply
- 33 Reply
- 34 What do you need from the 8th DP Adventures Manga?
- 35 Reply
- 36 Reply
- 37 Masters page.
- 38 Reply
- 39 Making Adjustments
- 41 Yearly Targets
- 42 Re: Message
- 43 MoveBox
- 44 Request
- 45 Reply
- 46 Reply
- 47 Reply
- 48 Re:Variants
- 49 Good Day Energy
- 50 Reply
- 51 Forum.
- 52 Forum.
- 53 True enough crazy champion
- 54 Before someone removes content from the crown tundra item pages.
- 55 Template
- 56 Reply
I didn't get any response regarding the table so I thought if I should remind, just in case you forgot.
Should the Movelistmid templates have different parameter choices for "STAB" instead of
''' (e.g. "
evo" or "
yes" to substitute them). The reason behind this is that using
''' messes up the syntax highlighting — kind of the same reason you made this edit. Dominoes 05:23, October 3, 2020 (UTC)
Hey Energy idk if your on or not? But can you enhance a rule on personal privacy locations on here?
Reason this user almost revealed my personal private location. And well i am glad to see some users are sticking up for me such as SuperBean66, I have warned Jaxoon on there: via https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Jaxoon
If you scroll down to almost etc in hours ago via below i think this is a heavy topic on me so as the rules state above in that post: on there:
4. Abusing (human or animal) will not be tolerated. The users involved in sharing abusive images or related discussions will be blocked immediately.
Is this related to Privacy too just wondering? If so i know it must be kept private so. I come to see if i can get a block request in by reason on if it happens again on: -https://pokemon.fandom.com/f/u/46238609
As he almost revealed my privacy yesterday under etc hours ago i have warned him so yes i don't know what has gotten into him so can you?
Reason i feel if my privacy is get's involved and not kept private i may get more strict then usually if it is not kept private as a discussion mod if that is alright? Will that be okay?..
Dom and I disagree on this but... do you think data temps., such as the "WildPokeTop", "ItemTop" and etc. should have border inside the temps. or not? I understand where Dom is coming from, but I think it still looks better with borders. What do you think? Ellis99 Volcanion 09:08, October 3, 2020 (UTC)
- I want to have borders in the temps., so it separates and doesn't confuse people who look at the temp., Dom on the other hand doesn't want them. Ellis99 Volcanion 11:39, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
Kind of is. I guess, even though they should be capitalized, we can just correct this every time we see them, as it is not a very huge impact.
The closest thing to this case that I can think of is "Ability", which actually I just know about this not so long ago. Additionally, it seems like that "XXX-type" is used as adjective, while "XXX type" is used as noun. Dominoes 13:01, October 4, 2020 (UTC)
- I supposed it would contain info of Trainers much more than other we have made yet, so it can potentially clog up the Lumiose City page (hence why places that would have in-depth info are separated from the page). It also creates headers that would cause some redirect pages to not function properly, although now thinking of it, we can just use ; as substitute of headers. Dominoes 13:30, October 4, 2020 (UTC)
That template is quite good. Thank you for your help. I'll be sure to provide info about Item Moves, Trainer Moves, etc. And yes, I'll try to put that template in all Masters' pages whenever I get the chance to. Thank you for your help. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 15:08, October 5, 2020 (UTC)
- Everything is right. I've made changes in the template. But I'm unable to add another type option for dual type Pokemon. Can you please add it so it can be like -
- I tried adding |type 2 but that didnt show up. I thought it need some edit in the template page? Also, sorry about that. As you can see, I'm new to editing, I'll be sure to keep that in mind from next time. And, I'll use tabbers too from now onwards. Please update the template or tell me how to do it. Thanks. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 08:20, October 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'll do that too on the pages I edit from now onwards. Plus, any idea how we can display stats in a organized way as there are level caps in the game as well, so adding it in the template would make the template too large. So, maybe another template could be created or something that you think must be right. Or maybe we can just complete the basic info first on all pages and then adding stats. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 14:48, October 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Yes, of course. The stats are classic ones (Atk, Sp. Atk, Def, Sp. Def, Speed, HP) with an additional new one called Bulk. By default, a pokemon can be raised to a maximum level of 100. But players can unlock level caps for pokemon too. There are three level caps (Lv 110, Lv120, Lv 125). The pokemon can be raised to the level whose cap is unlocked. For example, if Misty's Lv 125 cap is unlocked, she can be upgraded to Lv 125. By what I have seen on most of the sites providing data regarding Masters, they provide stats of Lv 100, Lv 120 and Lv 125. They do not provide data for Lv 110 because the resources needed for Lv 120 are just a little more than those needed for Lv 110 with no new resource needed, thus making players unlock the level 120 cap and its quite easy to unlock level 120 cap for most of the pokemon. So, we can do the same by providing stats for Lv. 100 (because its default), Lv 120 (which is the most prominent level cap) and Lv 125 (which is the max level). Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 16:38, October 6, 2020 (UTC)
- Dex entries
- MediaWiki:ImportJS -- removed MassEdit (temporary bug), NewImages, ProfileIcons, and SimilarArticles because they were breaking all of ImportJS
- Themes.js -- minor fix to new MediaWiki JS notation because this was breaking its functionality
- Common.js -- removed countdown code (it's not being used anywhere except on one user's subpage from 2012), removed LazyLoadVideo (Template:Youtube was never used), commented out custom edit buttons (the current code is not supported, this needs to be reworked), removed the duplicate and broken loading of AjaxRC, and minor fixes to new MediaWiki JS notation, all of which helped restore functionality
With these changes eliminating most of the broken code, once they're approved and they go live, the move box colors will be restored but only in Google Chrome and the new Chromium version of Microsoft Edge. My main browser, Mozilla Firefox, is not seeing the fixes, but after five hours of trying to figure this all out, I'm tired.
Please let me know if there are any other UCP issues you run into, but barring any other issues my main focus will be on that template and its related CSS. ~ SlyCooperFan1 [message · contributions] 03:03, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Thought I should tell you, Bulk is not an official stat but a stat created by the game's fanbase. It is widely considered important. So, you can choose if you will include Bulk in the stats display or not. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 02:30, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Hey. I was wondering if I could create pages about the roles in Pokemon Masters, that is, Strike, Support and Tech. Kindly confirm.
06:38, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
To make sure you are aware of this
No, Bulk isnt level cap. Bulk is a stat calculated by putting HP, Def and Sp. Def in a formula (which I forgot) to know how good the pokemon can tank because a team needs a tank unlike main games where every mon is on his own. Also, Oh, I see. I hope they fix it soon enough. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 15:12, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- Plus, I think that we should create a single page for all Roles. And another page for Potentials. What do you say? Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 15:13, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
- Also, I'm confused if we should include Sygna Suit in a single tabber like probably you did here or like I did, here. I think what I did was because we should keep a similar system in all pages. If we do what's done with Leaf, we might end up making some articles (that have many evolutions as well as Sygna Suits/Seasonal Units, like in Rosa's case) confusing. I think its better to separate Normal's pokemon and Sygna Suit's pokemon as they are treated as completely separate units, like I did in Blue's page and here. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) 15:20, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
I would clarify myself. UCP software has a lot of flaws that can be fixed later by us.
1. I demand the installation of Message Wall in our wiki. I noticed one thing; a few months ago, whenever we sent messages to anyone on their talk pages in the UCP wikis, we/they are not able to receive the notifications as we/they used to in our old software.
2. By color, I meant the wiki's theming. I decided to share the theme suggestions (and other important suggestions) once the UCP has installed (and I will share them in a few minutes).
3. One of the wikis I have visited got transferred recently and I went to check for some templates (that i used to even before the transformation) and noticed that some of their templates were showing errors in displaying images or some of their templates' commands were not working. Maybe this is because of the transformation?
4. I was thinking of adding a new image in our community page (no fan made image, original image). Can you please give me the link to the place where i could upload the image?
5. Can you please remove the pokeball icon from the
Wiki Activity words? If it looks simple, it would be better. Also can the social activity please be added in that list?
6. The main problem. The UCP software doesn't provide the same way of using source editors in the android as they do in the PC. But hope the staff improves it soon. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 15:31, 7 October 2020 (UTC)
Alright. I'll keep that in mind too. What have you thought about the previous question though? Should there be two different tabbers for Normal and Sygna Suits or a single one? Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 15:29, 8 October 2020 (UTC)
I intended to have that page moved from "Pokémon Camp (Pokémon Sword and Shield)" to just "Pokémon Camp" with that "for" template placed on the top. Anyways, thanks. Dominoes I guess? 08:16, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
The system looks fine on PC though although we dont get the notifications. And about the pages, I'll create the source in my PC and then post it so give me some time. Also, Alright. Sygna Suit and Normals will have separate tabbers. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 09:05, 11 October 2020 (UTC)
- I see. Also, I think that the strategy section is important as they define how roles can be used. Although, the section could be renamed to something better. As for the community list, those lists are widely considered as official lists but feel free to remove them. But, it'd not be wrong to put it in Trivia even if its not official. Lance Faulkner (Contact span> ]]) (Contribs) 14:20, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
About some of my rollbacking
I always check the revisions made by user, but sometimes I accidentally press the rollback link instead. Hope you understand why I "rollbacked" some edits that are not wrong, and I'll try not to repeat this. Dominoes I guess? 11:14, 14 October 2020 (UTC)
Sygna Suit (Masters)
Hello there. Should I create a page regarding the Sygna Suit versions of certain sync pairs in Pokemon Masters, giving a description about what it is and does, and listing the featured Sygna Suit pairs? Kindly confirm! --15:06, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
Items in Masters
Yep, items are a little different in Masters. Items in Pokemon Masters can be used on Teams/Sync Pairs/Pair Scouting/Egg Pokemon, etc unlike the main games where they are just used on Pokemon on Trainer. There's a rarity of each item which is determined by the circle around it in the main game which is either ordinary, bronze, silver, gold or a green gem like something which is the rarest. Players can farm certain items so I added the farming option for Farmabble/Non-Farmable. If it is farmable, then we can of course put the Farming Area. Items aren't sold or bought but exchanged or farmed or rewarded. I've added a parameter for farming, we dont need one for rewards because rewards differ in every event. However, I'm not sure if we should add one for Exhange or not to specify what that item can be exchanged for and what item can be exchanged for that item as "Exchanged for" and "Obtained from exchanging" parameters (if you get what I mean). Then the type which specifies the item's type. I think that's all. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 04:29, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- It's okay now. A few things glitch if you are on a page, such as the galleries and tabbers. If you go to edit a page and then come out of the editor, it rectifies itself. Ellis99 Volcanion 12:52, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- To me, a few things I think should've stayed. The Wiki Activity and the suggested links when typing a link. The font on pages changes too once you've come out of the editor too. The Recent Changes takes longer aswell (which is annoying). I'm now leaning in favour of the Message Wall for here, which before the migration I was against. Ellis99 Volcanion 13:26, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
- Another thing I don't like is that there is no time on the recent changes and when there is a new edit, it doesn't appear, meaning that when one does, you have to click for it to appear and when it does, users with rights, who have coloured links, the colour disappears. Ellis99 Volcanion 14:27, 16 October 2020 (UTC)
If you're talking about the Pokémon Masters Items, alright! Though, I've already created a page called Skip Tickets. I can do one thing: rename that Page to Items in Pokémon Masters, and then rearrange content and add more items!
Message Walls are an easier way to communicate than the talk pages and trust me, you will start to like them if they are implemented. About articles, yes, that is a problem now. I'm hundred percent sure that users/editors with mobile devices are not able to edit because of the source editor mode. Alan Sycamore! (talk) 01:56, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
I see, well, I guess, yes, the table could be used. I'll create a whole source in my computer and then paste it when it's complete (or semi-complete, because maybe some other users could help because there really are a lot of items.) I think the same could be done for Trainer Moves, Sync Moves, Passive Skills, and Lucky Skills, and any other stuff present (Stats maybe). Also, also, I think I should divide pages with TheHacktivist42. I'm not sure how, though. He is unable to get images needed for Items page, while I am doing the Sync Pairs (ALthough I'm not posting them right now, I'll ultimately post them together one day). So, I'm not sure what we can do here because if we go blindly, then we might end up creating same pages which will ofc be wasted. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 03:28, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
Alright! I'll rename the Skip Tickets page and create the table right there as said earlier. -- 15:46, 17 October 2020 (UTC)
What do you need from the 8th DP Adventures Manga?
I've checked out the DP Adventures Manga from the library and the pages are in good condition. What do you need pictures of?
Not really quests but events. I dont think they need a template. We can just create a page for events. We'll then put the name of the event with date and the rewards? Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 03:11, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- By the way, I'll be posting the Sync Pair pages together as I have created the source. Dont think I'll not (so you dont pass the work onto someone else).Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 03:21, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
I was thinking that the users often use terms that would not be appropiate to use in wikis, e.g. all caps. I'm definitely not going to remove the quote section by now, but yes, I think they can be formatted better. Dominoes I guess? 08:04, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
Hey. I was wondering why you removed the border property from the tables here. It was adding the borders alongside the merged columns, and it is now gone. I think you might have removed it cause its kinda obsolete. If there is a better option to do that same thing, kindly tell! -- 11:50, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- P.S: I saw your message on my talkpage. I'll try to add the images and fix the other stuff! -- 14:05, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
- Alright! -- 14:40, 19 October 2020 (UTC)
Yeah, I am making all the source in my pc. I'm done with 42 pages. I'll post them once I get a lot of interent cz right now my internet sucks. 42 are done and... 61 are remaining(which are of course, a lot but once we are done with this, we won't have much to do in Masters Area. It doesnt have that much content anyway.) Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 02:59, 20 October 2020 (UTC)
My computer automatically does an Ctrl + F5 once the browser has closed, and with that, the MoveBox temp. still doesn't show any color. You could ask someone else to sort it out for you. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:17, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- Also, why not implement the WikiActivity coding for the wiki, instead of it being implemented by oneself for oneself? To add, it looks like the search has been fixed! After the migration, if there were a disambig. page and a person searched in the the searchbox, the site wouldn't take you to the disambig. page, but the search results. Now, it does take you to the disambig. page. Ellis99 Volcanion 08:36, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
After coming back, I though the wiki would've improve on the info it had, unfortunately I saw the opposite. Pages on regions, such as routes and towns, haven't nearly the amount of info that I believe is just for this wiki. I believe that what this wiki needs are yearly targets. I've spoken to Dom and he believes it would be best, so we are up to date. By having yearly targets, we can make sure what pages have the most info as possible on the pages. Dom is doing an amazing job with his contribution to this wiki and I hope he continues in the future. Ellis99 Volcanion 15:13, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- Could you talk to WikiOddish? I can't message her/him as her username says that it could be on a blacklist. Ellis99 Volcanion 18:11, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- I like they change :) I've seen that the WikiActivity is in beta at the moment for UCP, so this version is better for now. RE - Targets It's similar to PokePower, but without the faff. Users have titles for what they deal with, or if they are like me, they would be called a "Jack-of-all-trades". In terms of where the targets would be, there could be a page called "Pokémon Wiki:Yearly Targets". Ellis99 Volcanion 21:23, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
- You're right. It can't a case of bulldozing through things and thinking about it later. It has to be consensus-based and thoroughly thought through. I won't be making this discussion until atleast sometime next month or early Dec. Anyway, what do you think of implementing LinkPreview? Ellis99 Volcanion 21:42, 23 October 2020 (UTC)
Huh, that's strange. Thank you for removing the link that made the page blacklisted. If they are somehow still unable to talk with me then I will probably have to get in contact with them through some other means, but again, thank you for notifying me. 02:42, 24 October 2020 (UTC)
Dear Energy X due to my phone got rebooted, I am unable to find my old account. I tried a lot of times, but I can't actually recollect the password...would u please like to unblock my old account @Christian Greyy! I requested Alex to put a block on my old account, as that time I had my old account with me....but sadly my old account is lost...so please can you unblock @Christian Greyy! ... That will surely help me a lot! ￼Serena the performer 11 (talk) 15:25, 25 October 2020 (UTC)
First of all, sorry for the late reply. There was some network issue. For the EX, Sygna Suit Outfits, I prefer them in Infobox. And her name in Masters is Leaf, dont know why. Yea, we can change other move to status move in Masters Template. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 03:31, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
Alright I'll keep that in mind. Actually, I thought of posting the info first and making thr changes later but as you say I'll do it with it. I just dont get time. Lance Faulkner (Contact ) (Contribs) 11:31, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
Hmm, I think it looks fine as it is right now! No need for a fancy border and/or background in my opinion, it's definitely better than just plain text.--Lordranged7 (talk) 13:34, 26 October 2020 (UTC)
Good Day Energy
I noticed something happen awhile ago apparently i was on discussions and well i noticed Lord reply a post and blocked me outta unfair and i apologize for this but unfair reasoning she could have talked to me on my talk page. But instead she went and replied this post three times:-https://pokemon.fandom.com/f/p/4400000000001268554
As seen called jacked or something like this due to a Discord user or something but thing's have turned back to normal and to prove myself i wanted to let you know the real me is in my profile picture, As seen i know you have said be careful with what you reveal especially if under 13 correct? Well what if i am not say 34 in age can i reveal myself to the world of pokemon?
Seeing i am 33 now going on that in two months via December but um so you know on my change in picture. It's been since July so i think this picture suite me. Due to it is the "Real me no lies" But so you know of it been awhile. I hope things are still going okay? And i hope we talk again soonish chat later. Trainer Micah 2 (talk) 03:26, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- Maybe Lord got hacked and the hacker used her account's power to abuse. Let's just move on as if nothing happened, the block isn't valid anyways. Dominoes I guess? 08:09, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
True enough crazy champion
I see i got the message and yes let's hope Lord learns something from it outta what happened earlier this morning, But so you know yeah real enough hopefully she learns something from it as a mistake not happening again..
Before someone removes content from the crown tundra item pages.
Sure, they have very similar/identical info to the Bulbapedia pages (e.g. Legendary Clues), but keep in mind that I created the pages before they did. In other words, Bulb did copy the info from this wiki. Hope you understand about this issue. Dominoes I guess? 22:42, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- About this, I have to check later. I am not available right now. Dominoes I guess? 23:43, 27 October 2020 (UTC)
- Also, it's really weird to have the headers 'Additional', 'Previous', etc. for Outfits. Can the headers be modified? If not, we should just keep the outfits in gallery then. 05:27, 29 October 2020 (UTC)