If warning users isn't enough, then go on, but also delete such chatting.
- Same here, mate. As hope i'm guessing, would say anyway work hard on your studies and see you when you return. Trainer Micah (talk) 22:22, December 1, 2019 (UTC)
For the next time, you can name the image like the page name if the image is for the infobox. You can remove the missing image template as well since you have added an image for the infobox but it looks good for the rest.--Lordranged7 (talk) 15:59, December 2, 2019 (UTC)
My format is weird
- I've redone the article. Anyway, it might be for the best just to do simple stuff, like linking pages. There's a lot of episode pages that lack links, like SM111: Show Me the Metal!. Energy X 22:52, December 4, 2019 (UTC)
Off topic post
Remember, we should not have double the links on pages. The exception to this are infoboxes and certain lists.
- Also, you did good by reverting the vandal's edit. This is also a duty for an admin, including blocking them. Energy X 21:36, December 5, 2019 (UTC)
You mostly are but categories like the Single Type one is for pages only, not for images. You can check if a category is for images or pages because the categories either only have pages or images.--Lordranged7 (talk) 15:24, December 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Well you could make walkthrough, but I don't recommend that. It's just we don't have a uniform agreed style how to write one, and if it belongs in a different namespace. Energy X 22:22, December 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Mainspace article edits are just pages that aren't discussion ones or any side things, like files, templates etc. 400 mainspace article edits is just bare minimum, the rest of the edits are just a bonus for your request during voting. Energy X 17:44, December 7, 2019 (UTC)
It's easy really, the replace page explains it all. There was nothing wrong with the current images aside from the last five which only shows Scorbunny and we do prefer .png images over .jpg.--Lordranged7 (talk) 11:54, December 8, 2019 (UTC)
Listen man, I'm glad you are able to put out the images for the anime but you limit the images to 30. Believe me, I made that same mistake but let me fix it, OK. Lego Master BB, 9:07 A.M Decmber 8, 2019.
Don't worry, I fix it. Lego Master BB, 9:12 A.M Decmber 8, 2019.
Also, stop edit let me fix, ok please? Lego Master BB, 9:24 A.M Decmber 8, 2019.
Wow i'm watching youtube
And can i say some videos i see are kids idk what ages litterally FREAKS the hey out goes crazy and smash t.v's after there parants delete there accounts on fortnite. and yeah, My secend video i'm watching are lamo drivers causing stupid karma, So either kids need to grow up and dirvers need to watch there driving or these are just funny video's i'm watching..
That will make you laugh in them just because they get into trouble. But litterally alot of money wasted becouse there parants just overrule stuff litterally remove them smash them with cars and so on it's a crazy world we live in and i'm really laughing at them hahaha..
Here is that video i was talking about above
Where i said kids were throwing fits -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFxjP504w8 - you gotta watch it when you have time i think it's funny..
I was checking there yeah, just wanted to make sure but yeah, it doesn't seem like I can delete existing ones. I can only move them up or down and add new ones that I can delete unless I make another new one.--Lordranged7 (talk) 12:15, December 9, 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I saw you reply Yoponot was a admin but not a bureaucrat right? And well would you believe he asked me to become a admin when Pokemon answers was still a wiki i actually declined his detail due to i knew he'd talk to someone else about it.
- And yes he did it daily while it was annoying for afew days. But after awhile i told him i'd think about it if he editored but i never actually promted him and that's the thing within users i wont promote users day-to-day wily-nily for the heck of it they need to know that.
- Plus if you want to become a admin and bureaucrat you'll need to editor twice as hard as well as keeping a watch on users contributors day-to-day block them after two/three warnings are given at least. After a day passes if a user hasn't learned anything i block them longer plus with great experiences comes greater responsibilities so yeah.
- It's something's i learned while being a admin and bureaucrat and discussion moderator and so onmyself on different communities as well as a user so yeah it's hard but i'm getting the hang of it all it still amazing i've set afew goal's for myself and i'm glad i did so yeah anyway i have to get off and get ready chat Sunday..-Trainer Micah (talk) 09:29, December 10, 2019 (UTC)
When Your active next
I am just letting you know anew off topic post is made and on December 20th i have heard from my work place that my bosses told me it's my last day up there so i know we can't agree on making a off topic post like Harsh did but what if i actually told you i plan to be active more as a discussion moderator to let my post go longer til i find a job?
- Because depending on "when i get anew job reather part time or full" I plan to remain a discussion moderator active til i actually "pass the torch to someone as a user" so can we as discussion mods agree to let my post go longer? Now that you'll have Bulbasaur and Myself active alright plus you do know you and i and harsh and so on have been at it longer then Bulbasaur right?
- I mean who knows when i find this new job it can go weeks months so if you can agree with me let my post go to a week then if you and i can agree i plan to let it go longer so users know the ropes of the previous thread made okay?
- So you know the new post is here below any questions ask me kk chat later knowing your busy..-Trainer Micah (talk) 19:31, December 14, 2019 (UTC)
/I noticed the reply in off topic and i saw the reply but if i recall the rule that users are suppose to have one image drawing or video self made by them i wondered why there were so many daily?
Like six total no possibly 18 and we have been trying to keep them locked but sense no users we're reporting there posts i took the ideal of locking them i was going to delete them but nobody cared any less on reporting a post so yeah it was stupid on us for locking them..
I should have just went up and deleted them myself! I mean gezz would it be super if all the users used mixed media post instead of posting them periodically for once gezz if i recomend i think we should post two mixed media's a day if someone just ignores them i or we will delete them...
But wow users man i feel same as Bulbasaur Girl it's our faults we kept locking without even thinking of this and without no one to turn to for help yeah i guess i could of talked to Energy or someone...--
Sighs well i hope you can help us out abit because my Birthday is today and i have alot to do plus did you get my message from before if so great!
You said your format was wierd right? Try adjusting the screen abit maybe it'll help if not hm afraid i can't help you there. Anyway i too also locked with out thinking stupid me and my birthday just got bad i hate bad mornings but i will do that from now on thank you for alerting me in off i'm hoping my birthday gets better...-Trainer Micah (talk) 06:33, December 20, 2019 (UTC)
I had thought that could be the case. Anyway, let me clarify; it should be one link per article, that's true. But sometimes there have to be multiple links for the purpose of having consistency. The plot section requires a link because of the rule I have mentioned, while the Debut section that lists things that have made their first appearance is to point out those facts. Normally the latter shouldn't need links, but it wouldn't make sense to point out the debuts without linking to those pages. Energy X 19:02, December 20, 2019 (UTC)
Sighs Happy Holidays
User's have been wondering where you are? I know exams and holiday are busy times i replied on some areas where you'll be at times such as the wiki activity or discord or my talk page if they need you but knowing your inactive i thought i'd swing by to check in on things...
As you can see https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/User_talk:Bulbasaur_Girl has mentioned you and Tamanna Talreja https://pokemon.fandom.com/f/u/43803633 mentioned you so two users are worried abit i on the other hand am not due to i myelf am headed outta town today but will be back Sunday i hope with my aunt who is coming back with us so yes but so you know.
Merry Late Christmas and Happy Holidays if they ever need us they can message us. I have given them links of our "whereabouts if needed". So hope exams are doing great! And if needed well you'll know where i am okay?
P.s Finally getting started in Discord so knowing it;s been awhile let me get things set up okay? Knowing Samsnug should be fast and easy so when i am done i'll be ready after Sunday January 5th to chat there alright but so you know..
Greetings and Query
Season's Greetings, Bhaiya. What is the current status of OT posts? And yes, best of luck for this year. Shashank Singh 08:36, January 11, 2020 (UTC)Shashank Singh.
Here is the latest
Off topic post if needed a reminder to watch discussions "weekly" okay? knowing been awhile here's a link of the latest below and with that may the force be with you..
Here is anew off topic post incase any of you need it reason ZachSuperFan earlier made one however i decided to rename it to a mixed media post outta seen so not saying i'm mad at him on it but hehe =3 Should i be?
And don't we always make these? reason why are users "starting to" make them? Is the place becoming deserted? as Sylvie said? or not but so you know here's the post..
Hey and yeah i've been noticing that as well. And i believe your right! Outta who to demote though for discussion moderator in my approval i haven't seen nor heard from Bill sense date below, Or Paul sense idk when. I noticed Bill when i worked sometimes at before. But then he poofed before/after Harsh demoted. So outta one into consideration Shashank i've kept intouch with as well as Bulbasaur Girl other then that we have as of this year active:
Discussion moderators as of 2020 active
- Shashank Singh
- And Bulbasaur Girl
- Plus Energy X
- Paul the Dragon Trainer - Yes due to inactive and left without a ward idk when he was active last December 2nd 2019 so demotion approved on him due to checking monthly and discussion moderation is slacking upon himself.
- Bilvee - Was active September 25th 2019 so he's been inactive 4 month's so yeah it hasn't been a full year on him we should wait to see if he becomes active again? To see if we should demote or not if "unthinkable happens" and he "stays inactive" til - August - then we can demote him to promote newer users as an approval okay?
- Annabeth and Percy she's been active sense haven't talked to her much but yeah knowing she's alright she's doing great.
But other then possibly" Paul" an i have to say this when checking in/on discussions or here you can't simply say i oh? I'll just stay active once or three months every so often at least once a date and poof that's not how discussions work as a moderator so it's a "heavy burden" upon me saying okay?
Where's ????? at? So yeah it's a "heavy burden" on me knowing i've been noticing, watching, working, planning, playing games, and yeah active/inactive and you "all" doing who knows what having fun time of your life *sighs in stress*.
So yeah it's a heavy burden on me doing moderation and yeah i've been trying to kick up a storm at least trying to so nobody feels deserted on there so outta a "heavy approval" i consider Paul the Dragon Trainer demoted due to lack of moderation duities and hasn't been checking in or on making posts or nothing so Paul the Dragon Trainer Yes! on demotion.
As for ideal canadidates who should we consider for Paul Idk?
And as a if Bilvee yeah i'll approve we should get intouch see if he's considered it yet?
Shashank Singh if you and he talked and he wants to be considered demoted then i'll approve if you both chatted and he wants to no longer be considered discussion moderator i'll approve.
But so you know been going cracra on there with discussion moderation and doing my best job possible working planning playing games and watching it so yeah i'll approve in/on the two/three discussion moderators if you both talked it over okay...-Trainer Micah (talk) 15:48, January 17, 2020 (UTC)
Also see off topic Bulbasaur Girl
Has returned i repled hopefully you two can agree with me i know i'll be around when you need me going to take a small break...-
Well you can start the votes to revoke their rights. Write three different posts for these people and ask of everyone to put their input. After a week or so, please contact me again.
However, you should know that some users are active some of the times and sometimes they aren't out of their personal obligations. Just because someone has not visited for three days doesn't sound something that their rights should be revoked. Energy X 19:27, January 17, 2020 (UTC)