Should this be considered a regular episode and moved to XY078: Lights! Camera! Pika!? There is a lot of evidence of this being a regular episode. The only evidence against it would be the fact that it has multiple segments (still a 20+ minute episode like all the others, multiple segments or not), no Pokémon Quiz or Who's that Pokémon? segment (I don't know if these segments are absolutely required for a regular episode, or else the DP episodes would be specials, which they're not), and the fact that the Japanese episode order and the United States episode order was different here (this was done at the beginning of the second part of Indigo League, there were a few episodes in the dub aired out of their Japanese airing order, that doesn't make one of those episodes a special).
All the evidence going 100% towards this being a regular episode is that:
- Its theme song in the dub is "Be a Hero." Its opening in the original Japanese version is "Mad-Paced Getter," and its ending is "Roaring All-Stars." That's just like every other Kalos Quest episode.
- Cartoon Network considers this a season 18 episode, according to Zap2it. The actual specials aren't listed on the Zap2it episode guide. Teletoon is also calling this a regular episode.
- It has released on iTunes and Amazon as a volume 4 episode of Kalos Quest.
- It's listed on Pokémon.com as a season 18 episode, whereas an actual special wouldn't be listed on Pokémon.com under any of the seasons, making this the main evidence that this is a regular season 18 episode.
- To true, it's also considered a regular on Serebii too. Ellis99 VII & VIII 22:40, December 8, 2015 (UTC)
Well, I don't know. It would be hard to move the articles, considering you have to know to move the images, change links and other things. So, I don't know if it is wise to do that. Energy X 10:59, December 9, 2015 (UTC)
- If we were to move the article, I would help with the links. Ellis99 VII & VIII 11:00, December 9, 2015 (UTC)