Super Training is a mechanic introduced in Pokémon X and Y.
There are several training bags yet only six represent Pokémon that would be a representative of each stat:
- Hit Points
- Special Attack
- Special Defense
- Small bags reward the pokémon with 1 point and requires 10 hits to complete the training. Medium bags reward 4 and requires 25 hits. Large bags reward 12 and requires 50 hits.
These punching bags have effects activate when you start the next Regime.
- Big-Shot Bag - Increases the size of the soccer ball.
- Strength Bag - Increases the amount of points scored with each successful hit.
- Toughen-Up Bag - Decreases the penalty when being hit.
- Swiftness Bag - Increases your Pokémon's mobility in the next Regime.
- Double-Up Bag - The next Regime (not the hidden one for fully-trained pokémons) will reward your pokémon with double points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.