Sird was on Starmie and watched how Archie defeated Maxie and claimed the sword and armor she presented to him and Maxie.
Starmie appeared with Sird, who, along with Carr and Orm, faced Red, Blue, Lorelei and Bill at Four Island. Sird sent out Starmie in her battle against Lorelei and her Cloyster. Lorelei's Pokémon managed to defeat them, but Starmie disappeared. After defeating the controlled Unown with her Cloyster, Lorelei thought Sird should surrender, butSird said she was checkmate. Lorelei saw Starmie's core in the rocks. She saw that Starmie was going to attack Cloyster's core. Due to this, Lorelei protected Cloyster and took the Hyper Beam instead of her Cloyster and fell down, suffering from the damage taken from the attack. Lorelei relaised that Starmie used Camouflage, to which Sird told her that she was correct. During a flashback of Bill's, Sird confronted Red and Bill with Carr, while she was on her Starmie.
Starmie and Forretress appeared with their trainers when Sird and Carr picked Orm up from Six Island. With Giovanni exhausted with his battle against Red, she and Orm sent out their Pokémon to corner Red, Yellow and Mewtwo. Starmie was sent out by Sird to stop Carr from controlling the Team Rocket airship, by blending into the wall. Sird thought she got back control of the airship, but Carr set off one of his Forretress', causing Sird and Starmie to fall from it.
Sird came to Spear Pillar with Persian, Persian and Starmie, during the fight between Dialga and Palkia. Riley confronted Sird, and had his Lucario use Close Combat and Aura Sphere. However, Sird's Starmie deflected those attacks, as the battle raged on. Sird, however, much to Riley and Lucario's surprise, retreated with her Starmie.
|Camouflage||Some Things Are Better Left Unown|
|Hyper Beam||Some Things Are Better Left Unown|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
- ^ EM034: The Final Battle IX
- ^ FRLG011: Put Your Beast Foot Forward
- ^ FRLG013: Some Things Are Better Left Unown
- ^ FRLG014: Not Exactly Normal
- ^ FRLG019: Meet Deoxys, and Deoxys, and Deoxys, and...
- ^ FRLG029: It's Starting to Make Sense Now
- ^ FRLG030: Mewtwo Comes Through
- ^ FRLG031: Start the Countdown, Starmie
- ^ D&P075: Double Trouble with Dialga and Palkia II
- ^ D&P077: Double Trouble with Dialga and Palkia IV
- ^ PT002: Deprogramming Porygon-Z