|This article needs the latest image.|
Reason: "Gen III in use".
The Sealed Chamber is located on Route 134, between Pacifidlog Town and Slateport City. It opens the entrance to the Regis' caves. The language on the rocks is braille. Once the doors of the Trio's Caves are opened, they can be accessed.
- First get a Wailord, Relicanth, and a Pokémon that knows Dig. You must maneuver your way through the currents of Route 134 to find a square-shaped patch of a Dive-able spot.
- Dive down and go to the back of the underwater cave.
- Use dive directly after reading the Braille.
- You should then be in the Sealed Chamber.
- Go to the front and stand in the middle of the Braille in the front.
- Read it and then use Dig. It should open a tunnel - enter and you'll be in the second room.
- Go to the front again of the room you just entered, put Wailord in the last place of your party and Relicanth in the front. Read the Braille in the front and it should say that a rumbling sound came from away. The trio's caves are now open.
Caves, Tunnels & Mountains
Rusturf Tunnel · Island Cave · Granite Cave · Desert Ruins · Jagged Pass · Fiery Path · Mt. Chimney · Meteor Falls · Scorched Slab · Ancient Tomb · Mt. Pyre · Shoal Cave · Aqua Hideout · Magma Hideout · Seafloor Cavern · Cave of Origin · Sky Pillar · Victory Road · Sealed Chamber · Artisan Cave E · Desert Underpass E · Marine Cave E · Terra Cave E
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.