|This article needs the latest image.|
Reason: Gen III in use.
The Sealed Chamber is located on Route 134, between Pacifidlog Town and Slateport City. It opens the entrance to the Regis' caves. The language on the rocks is Braille. Once the doors of the Trio's Caves are opened, they can be accessed.
- The player first needs a Wailord, Relicanth, and a Pokémon that knows Dig. They then must maneuver their way through the currents of Route 132-134 to find a square-shaped patch of a Dive-able spot.
- The player has to Dive down and go to the back of the underwater area.
- The player has to use Dive in front of the Braille. In Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire, using Dive in anywhere else wraps the player back to the dive spot; in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the surfacing spot is clearly marked.
- The player should then be in the Sealed Chamber.
- The player has to go to the front and stand in the middle of the Braille in the front.
- The player has to read the Braille and then use Dig. It should open a tunnel. The player will now be able to go into the second room.
- The player has to go to the front of the room they just entered and put Wailord in the last place of their party and Relicanth in the front (in Ruby, Sapphire, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire) Wailord in the first place and Relicanth in the last (Emerald). The player then has to read the Braille in the front and the trio's caves will open with an earthquake.
- As Hoenn is based on Kyūshū, the Sealed Chamber is based on the Yonaguni Monument, a submerged rock formation thought by some to be sunken ruins and by others to be natural rock formations.
- The reason why the player needs Wailord and Relicanth is due to Hoenn's theme of interactions between land and water: Relicanth is based on a coelacanth, a type of fish that is closely related to the ancestors of the first land-dwelling vertebrates, while Wailord is based on a whale, whose ancestors were once terrestrial mammals that then evolved to live in water.
Caves, Tunnels and Mountains
Rusturf Tunnel · Island Cave · Granite Cave · Desert Ruins · Jagged Pass · Fiery Path · Mt. Chimney · Meteor Falls
Scorched Slab · Ancient Tomb · Mt. Pyre · Shoal Cave · Aqua Hideout · Magma Hideout · Seafloor Cavern
Cave of Origin · Sky Pillar · Victory Road · Sealed Chamber · Altering Cave E · Artisan Cave E · Desert Underpass E · Marine Cave E · Terra Cave E
Places of Interest
Devon Corporation · Oceanic Museum · New Mauville · Mirage Tower · Weather Institute · Safari Zone · Mirage Island
Battle Tower RSE · Battle FrontierE · Trainer Hill E · Abandoned Ship RSE · Battle Maison ORAS · Battle Resort ORAS
Mirage Spots ORAS · Sea Mauville ORAS · Secret Islet ORAS · Secret Shore ORAS · Secret Meadow ORAS
|Other regions: Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.