Seabreak Path is an event-exclusive location in Generation IV, which allows for the capture of the Legendary Pokémon Shaymin. Seabreak Path is only accessible if the event item Oak's Letter is in the player's bag. It comprises a long path in the Sinnoh region that leads to Flower Paradise.
If the player has Oak's Letter, they can meet Professor Oak at the white rock on Route 224. After the player inscribes their wish on the white rock, the land will burst into flowers as Shaymin and the Seabreak Path appear; Shaymin will then run down the path to the Flower Paradise, where the trainer can go to capture it.
A straight path bounded by the sea on both sides. It leads to the Flower Paradise.
Seabreak Path comprises a long stretch of land, leading up to Flower Paradise, and is filled with a multitude of flowers in various colors. During the Shaymin Event, Professor Oak approaches the Trainer, and notifies him/her of the significance of the white rock at the apex of Route 224. Upon seeing this, the player inputs a name onto the rock to show their gratitude towards whatever they are most grateful for. After this, Seabreak Path opens up to the Trainer, whereupon he/she can traverse the long distance and have a chance of battling and capturing Shaymin.
- Due to Seabreak Path's long nature, it is favorable amongst Trainers for its usefulness in hatching Pokémon eggs. Those who missed the event can use the path between Route 209 and Route 210 instead.
- This makes this the longest route in any game so far, stretching the entire length of the Battle Zone, from the Resort Area to Stark Mountain.
- Trying to hack it into pre Generation IV games will cause it to be split into multiple segments.
- Though only legitimately accessible in Platinum, in its predecessors, Diamond and Pearl, by tweaking (which causes the game to improperly load the graphics of an area), using Surf or the void to glitch into this area.
- The ocean cannot be Surfed upon, as the path is raised above sea level.
- Its uses Floaroma Town's music.
Its name was becuaes it slices the sea in half, with Sinnoh on one end and the sea/ocean on the other end.
Caves, Tunnels and Mountains
Places of Interest
Valley Windworks · Fuego Ironworks · Galactic Eterna Building · Hallowed Tower · Lost Tower · Solaceon Ruins
Galactic HQ · Great Marsh · Spear Pillar · Snowpoint Temple · Sendoff Spring · Hall of Origin · Canalave Library
Flower Paradise · Seabreak Path · Distortion World Pt · Iceberg Ruins Pt · Iron Ruins Pt · Rock Peak Ruins Pt
|Other regions: Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|