- (呪われたサトシ…！ Ash Has Been Cursed...!) is the 16th episode of Pokémon (2019).
Mysterious phenomenon have been occurring recently at the Sakuragi Institute, like broken items and ransacked rooms. And believe it or not, the culprit turns out to be the Gengar that Ash and Go encountered from before. Ash and Go blaze with enthusiasm as they declare that they will definitely catch it this time, but for some odd reason, Ash begins acting weird. Aside from nearly falling down the stairs, he also ends up drinking water from a flower vase. Could he have been cursed by Gengar?
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- "Who's that Pokémon?:" Gengar (JP)
- Compared to the previous episode previews, the design for the title in the preview is colored purple and has a spooky font.
- This episode uses a variant of the title screen, with Gengar appearing, instead of Pikachu and it's voice actor announcing the episode instead of Ash/Go.
- James using a vacuum to suck up Gengar is a reference to Luigi's Mansion.
- With Gengar's capture, Ash officially owns or has owned all eighteen types of Pokémon (this includes Pokémon he owns or has owned that have been retroactively made Fairy-type).
|Pokémon (2019 series)|
|Other series: The Beginning and Gold and Silver · Ruby and Sapphire · Diamond and Pearl · Black & White · XY and XYZ · Sun & Moon|