Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- In the anime, they seem to have a language made up of beeps, electronic croaks, rapid sputtering of the word "Regi" in a robotic tone, and flashing patterns in their eyes.
- Each have seven eyes, usually differing in pattern.
- They all have a golem-like structure.
- They are all single-type Pokémon.
There are six Pokémon:
- Regirock (Rock-type Pokémon)
- Regice (Ice-type Pokémon)
- Registeel (Steel-type Pokémon)
- Regigigas (Normal-type Pokémon)
- Regieleki (Electric-type Pokémon)
- Regidrago (Dragon-type Pokémon)
- All of the Regis (with the exception of Regigigas) appear to be based on a certain periods of time in the real world:
- Regirock appears to be based on the Stone Age.
- Regice appears to be based on the Ice Age.
- Registeel appears to be based on the Iron Age or the Bronze Age.
- Regieleki appears to be based on the Modern Age.
- Regidrago appears to be based on the Middle Ages or the Mesozoic Age.
- Before the introduction of Regieleki and Regidrago in Generation VIII, all of the Regi Pokémon were of a type weak to the Fighting type.
- Regigigas could be based on tectonic shift, as several Pokedex entries say "It can tow continents". So it is probably based before Regice, Even though Continental shift is still happening. Note: It is, because the other regi's are like Regigigas' children.