Pokémon the Series: Gold and Silver is the Generation II series of the Pokémon anime which follows Ash's adventures through Johto. In Japan, it is the second part of the original 1997 Pocket Monsters anime.
In South Korea, the series is split into four airing periods. They are:
- GS001-GS039 (continuation from Pokémon the Series: The Beginning)
- Ash's Pikachu
- Ash's Bulbasaur
- Ash's Charizard
- Ash's Squirtle
- Ash's Kingler
- Ash's Muk
- Ash's Tauros (30x)
- Ash's Lapras (released)
- Ash's Snorlax
- Gym Leaders
- Elite Four
- Delia Ketchum
- Professor Oak
- Officer Jenny
- Nurse Joy
- Todd Snap
- Charles Goodshow
- Pokémon: The Johto Journeys (Season 3 cont'd)
- Pokémon: Johto League Champions (Season 4)
- Pokémon: Master Quest (Seasons 5 and 6)
The three parts of "Mewtwo Returns" are also part of this series as a standalone special that is not counted as part of the overall main series episode count, and belong between "The Grass Route" and "The Apple Corp!".
- Main article: Episode Guide
|This section is completely EMPTY!
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.