|1 • 2|
This page will keep a simple list of all the bot runs you need on this wikia. Please add new entries in the following format:
Bluelink to current category name or text (so [[:Category:Whatever]]) --> Redlink to proposed new category name or replacement text ~~~~
It'll be really important to sign your entry with four tildes so that I know who to talk to if there's a question.
Let's start the list with a couple of examples.
*[[:Category:Nord]] → [[:Category:Nords]] - [[:User:Ghost Anubis|Ghost Anubis]] *[[:Category:Breton]] → [[:Category:Bretons]] - [[:User:Ghost Anubis|Ghost Anubis]]
Officially, Wikia does not support bot usage. Any work done by a member of Wikia Staff is performed on an "as is" basis only, and work done here is no promise of bot work done on any other Wikia. Put another way, this is not a regular service provided by Wikia, and we cannot promise to provide it elsewhere.
Though every effort will be made to ensure that only bots of the very highest quality will be used, with any bot usage there is always the potential that unintentional changes will be made. Most unintentional changes can be corrected, because they'll happen in a regular pattern. If you see a series of changes you don't like, please don't panic. Instead, take note of them to increase the chances that an "antidote" bot run can be found.
- The first round of requests was handled by Wikia Staff on 29 November 2014. Please feel free to reach out to fellow Wikians for future bot runs. — CzechOut 03:21, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
- The second round was handled by Noreplyz on January 6, 2016. Noreplyz talk 01:15, January 6, 2016 (UTC)
- By Ellis99
- pokemon AND Pokemon → Pokémon
- I'd rather not, because some file names are named "pokemon" and the links to such files would be broken. There could be a workaround, but I am not familiar with that.
- color:white → color:#FFFFFF
- Not sure what's to gain here. Best to use .css and tag it with a class.
- color:black → color:#000000
- Double Team (move) → Double Team inside the "MoveBox" template.
- [[Ash Ketchum]] → [[Ash Ketchum/The Beginning|Ash Ketchum]] for "TB" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/Gold and Silver|Ash Ketchum]] for "GS" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/Ruby and Sapphire|Ash Ketchum]] for "RS" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/Diamond and Pearl|Ash Ketchum]] for "DP" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/Black & White|Ash Ketchum]] for "BW" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/XY and XYX|Ash Ketchum]] for "XY and XYZ" eps., [[Ash Ketchum/Sun & Moon|Ash Ketchum]] for "SM" eps. and [[Ash Ketchum/Journeys|Ash Ketchum]] for "Journeys" eps.
- High Touch! AND High Touch! 2009 → High Five! AND High Five! 2009.
- Sw/Sh → SW/SH.
- Change "|jsongs" → "|JAsongs" AND "|jsongs2" → "|JAsongs2" AND "|songs" → "|ENsongs" AND "|songs2" → "|ENsongs2" AND "|sksongs" → "|SKsongs" AND "|sksongs2" → "|SKsongs2" - (Template:Episode)
- Change "None" → "Undiscovered" - (Template:Movelistmid/1 to Template:Movelistmid/8)
- Remove "|name" - (Template:AnimeCharacter)
- By Dominoes
- For SM episodes only:
- Normalium Z Dream.png → Normalium Z Sprite.png
- Electrium Z Dream.png → Electrium Z Sprite.png
- Grassium Z Dream.png → Grassium Z Sprite.png
- Rockium Z Dream.png → Rockium Z Sprite.png
- Lycanium Z.png → Lycanium Z Sprite.png
- Steelium Z Dream.png → Steelium Z Sprite.png
- Firium Z Dream.png → Firium Z Sprite.png
- Pikashunium Z Dream.png → Pikashunium Z Sprite.png
- → (change the "space" left of the arrow to the normal space.)
- ブッファロン → バッフロン
- [[Multi Attack]] → [[Multi-Attack]]
- By Energy X
- Change "|b1 - |b8" parameters → "|badge" - (Template:Episode)
- Template:Pokémon Character Box → PokémonCharacterBox
- Remove categories of move images by type.