Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX is the currently newest Mystery Dungeon game. It is realesed on Nintendo Switch, and is a remake of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team. It includes changes brought by the later Generations like Mega Evolution.
- An unto mode feature is added that allow the player and their team to move efficiently. Auto mode will shut itself off when an enemy comes close.
- A new move mechanic is introduced in battles. When the players aren't sure which move to use, they can automatically unleash the best move to use enemies that are in front of them.
- Players can add more Pokémon they can encounter in a dungeon into their team with a total number of eight.
- Players can be rescued by other players or one of their own rescue teams if they are defeated in a dungeon. Being rescued allows them to restart your adventure from where they fainted.
- This is the first "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon" game to be a remake of a previous game.
|This article is a stub.
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.