Ash hasn't been himself during an official match since the battle with Bea. Meanwhile, an unusually large sandstorm has taken place at Mauville City in the Hoenn region. Ash and Goh set off to investigate whether or not if the sandstorm was the work of a Pokémon or not. Ash and Goh challenge the Pokémon at the eye of the storm who is none other than the Mystic Pokémon, Flygon and they begin to battle it. As Ash is at the mercy of Flygon's speed, Goh comes up with a surprising strategy.
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- Who's That Pokémon?: Trapinch
- During his battle against Flygon, Goh used the same strategy Ash used in his Gym Battle against Grant.
- This is the first time Goh catches multiple members on the same evolutionary line since "Working My Way Back to Mew!"
- Although Sand Tomb was mentioned in the title, it wasn't seen being executed.
- Although Ash, Goh and their Pokémon's Go-Goggles are based on the redesign from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, Mauville City still appears similar to Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald's.
|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
|Pokémon Journeys: The Series|
|Other series: The Beginning · Gold and Silver · Ruby and Sapphire Diamond and Pearl · Black & White · XY and XYZ · Sun & Moon|