After winning an official World Coronation Series battle, Riolu is feeling proud of its achievement. However, Ash's fixation on training Riolu has pushed Pikachu's patience to the breaking point and he runs away from the Cerise Laboratory. Mr. Mime follows him in an attempt to prevent him from leaving. However, Pikachu is determined to go down the path. Where does the path lead them?
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- Who's That Pokémon?: Mr. Mime
- Mimey protecting Pikachu from a flock of Spearow is reminiscent of the moment Ash defended Pikachu at the beginning of their story.
- Pikachu feels a similar jealousy to what Lauren's Piplup felt in "The Sinnoh Iceberg Race" and Ash's Bayleef when it was a Chikorita in "Chikorita's Big Upset".
- Chloe made a reference to the previous episode.
- Pikachu felt neglected the same way in "Pokémon the Series: Black & White" in "Dazzling the Nimbasa Gym!"
- This episode was the first episode that was announced post shutdown.
- Both Ash and Delia sing Goodnight, My Pikachu as a lullaby to Pikachu.
- This is the first time Pikachu was not used in a 1v1 World Coronation Series battle.
|Pokémon Journeys: The Series|
|Other series: The Beginning · Gold and Silver · Ruby and Sapphire Diamond and Pearl · Black & White · XY and XYZ · Sun & Moon|