- (はねろ！コイキング Splash! Magikarp and かぶれ！ヤドキング Wear It On! Slowking) are the 26th episode of Pokémon Journeys: The Series.
- Splash! Magikarp
Goh has entered a "Magikarp High Jump Tournament," but he's highly unlikely to win because his Magikarp is so fat. He then decides to train Magikarp, referencing the bodybuilding made by Kasuking, the tournament's ultimate champion.
- Wear It On! Slowking
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- Who's That Pokémon?: Magikarp
- The episode was originally scheduled to air on May 17, 2020, however, it was postponed indefinitely due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, along with the series. The episode's originally intended airing was replaced with a rerun of "Settling the Scorbunny!"
- This is the first episode to be divided into two parts.
- This is also the second to be divided into multiple parts in general, the previous one being "Lights! Camera! Pika! / How to Make a Pikachu Movie: Ready...Action! / Lightning Fast! Brave and Strong! Super-Pikachu! / The Very Best of Super-Pikachu's Back-Slapping Bloopers!", officially shortened as "Lights! Camera! Pika!," 237 episodes ago.
- The episode uses two title cards, featuring the respective Pokémon; Magikarp, and Slowking.
- James breaks the 4th wall by introducing the two parts episode to the viewers.
- This is the first time Diantha appears ( as a cameo on the magazine cover) since the XY series.
- This is the first time two official songs from The Pokemon Channel appear in the anime: The Magikarp Song and The Slowpoke Song.
- Jessie and James tossed their Poké Balls in a way similar to how Ash and Goh throw their balls in the Japanese "next episode" previews.
|Pokémon Journeys: The Series|
|Other series: The Beginning · Gold and Silver · Ruby and Sapphire Diamond and Pearl · Black & White · XY and XYZ · Sun & Moon|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.