Nuvema Town is a location that was introduced in Generation V. The town is home to the player character and their two friends (Cheren and Bianca) in Pokémon Black and White Version. In both Pokémon Black and White and their sequels, it is also home to Professor Juniper's lab.
Located in the southeastern end of the Unova region, Nuvema Town is a tiny, rural town that's breezy and surrounded by trees. It also overlooks the sea on the southern side (with metal guard rails to prevent anyone from falling and four supporting pillars dug into the sea), and its motto is The Start of Something Big!. Directly north of the town is Route 1, a small route filled with vegetation and wild Pokémon.
In terms of housing, the town has three identical blue-roofed brown houses with green hedges on the sides, each one belonging to a specific family-- the southeast house belongs to Cheren's family, the southwest one belongs to Bianca's family, and the middle one belongs to the player character's family. Professor Juniper's lab also sits in the town's northwest corner.
In all of its in-game appearances, Nuvema Town only has 10 people living within its borders.
After completing the game, the player character will find themselves back at home. Downstairs, their Mom and Looker (disguised as their Mom's twin) will welcome them home. Looker will ask the player character to help him find the Seven Sages, and after accepting his request, he'll give them a Super Rod before leaving.
Outside, Cheren and Bianca will be waiting to discuss the events at N's Castle. Bianca explains that by the time she fetched the Striaton City Gym Leaders, everything was already over. It also turns out that Ghetsis slipped away from Cheren and Alder when the Shadow Triad created an opening to rescue him.
The conversation eventually turns to the future, where Bianca says that she's heading to Black City/White Forest, and Cheren plans to travel Unova again. Before they leave to start their new quests, Cedric Juniper appears and upgrades the player character's Pokédex, allowing them to switch to the National Pokédex mode.
After entering the Hall of Fame, the player character can speak to Bianca at Professor Juniper's lab. She'll tell them about mass outbreaks of Pokémon, and after that, you can battle her every weekend.
|Starter: Snivy||Starter: Tepig||Starter: Oshawott|
|Xtransceiver||B/W||From Mom after battling Bianca and Cheren (if the player is male)|
|Xtransceiver||B/W||From Mom after battling Bianca and Cheren (if the player is female)|
|Town Map||B/W||From Mom after battling Bianca and Cheren and then getting the Pokédex|
|Zinc||B2/W2||Southwest of the north-most house (hidden)|
|King's Rock||B2/W2||In the bedroom of the north-most house|
|Berry Juice||B2/W2||From Cheren's father|
|TM54||B/W||From Professor Juniper after seeing 25 Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex|
|TM17||B/W||From Professor Juniper after seeing 60 Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex|
|TM10||B/W||From Professor Juniper after seeing 115 Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex|
|Super Rod||B2/W2||From Cedric Juniper|
|Permit||B2/W2||From Professor Juniper after seeing all Pokémon in the Unova Pokédex minus Victini|
|Oval Charm||B2/W2||From Professor Juniper after completing the Unova Pokédex|
|Shiny Charm||B2/W2||From Professor Juniper after completing the National Pokédex|
|Super Rod||B/W||From Looker after defeating Ghetsis|
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- In the anime series Black & White, it was revealed that it was Trip's hometown.
- In BW001, Ash Ketchum arrives at Nuvema Town for a vacation with his mom. Later on in the episode, Trip appears to choose his Starter Pokémon, with Ash staring at the Starters.
- In episode BW111, Ash returns to Nuvema Town after he loses in the Unova League. Meanwhile, Team Rocket returns and attempts to steal Pikachu. Naturally, they fail, and they blast off for the first time in the Black & White series.
- At episode BW125, Ash starts a journey through the Decolora Archipelago after saying goodbye to Professor Juniper.
- Like most locations in the Pokémon World, Nuvema Town varies greatly from its anime counterpart. In the anime, Nuvema Town is much bigger and has a number of features not present in the games, including a Pokémon Center, various shops, and a landing strip.
- A Nintendo Wii is present in the player character's house in Pokémon Black and White. It miraculously goes unscathed after Bianca's battle destroys the rest of the player character's room.
Caves and Mountains
Places of Interest
Abundant Shrine · Abyssal Ruins · Battle Subway · Castelia Park B2W2 · Castelia Sewers B2W2 · Casteliacone · Cold Storage
Desert Resort · Dreamyard · Entralink · Entree Forest · Floccesy Ranch B2W2 · Hidden Grotto B2W2 · Join Avenue B2W2
Liberty Garden · Marine Tube B2W2 · Moor of Icirrus · Plasma Frigate B2W2 · Pokéstar Studios B2W2 · Relic Passage B2W2
Royal Unova · Undella Bay B2W2 · Underground Ruins B2W2 · Virbank Complex B2W2 · White Treehollow B2W2
|Other regions: Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|