Marlon is a tall man who has wild deep blue hair with a large strand arched over his head and two more stretching from both sides. He also has light blue eyes and deep blue eyebrows. He wears light blue swimming goggles and keeps them around his neck when not in use. Marlon's entire upper body is bare, revealing him to have light brown skin upper body whereas his feet are peachy. He wears a skin-tight, blue and light blue striped swimsuit that starts at his waist forming a V, all the way down to his feet, only covering a portion of his feet separating his heels to his toes. Near his calves, light blue fins stuck out, with two on each leg. Finally, he wears blue sandals.
An admirer of the ocean, Marlon is both a well-meaning and friendly man. He appears to be very laid-back and relaxed.
Black 2 and White 2
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- Main article: Marlon (Adventures)
- Main article: Marlon (anime)
Marlon made his debut in The Road to Humilau. He first appeared on his Wailord. He most likely overheared Ash and Cameron wondering where the Gym was, so he picked them up and brought them to the gym where he formally introduced himself and commenced battling against Cameron.
|Lv. 49||♂||Lv. 49||♂||Lv. 51||♂||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Sturdy||Ability: Water Veil||Ability: Cursed Body||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: None||Item: None||Item: Sitrus Berry||Item: ?||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Smack Down||Rollout||Ominous Wind||-||-||-|
|Lv. 53||♂||Lv. 53||♂||Lv. 53||♂||Lv. 55||♂||Lv. ?||-||Lv. ?||-|
|Ability: Sturdy||Ability: Water Veil||Ability: Swift Swim||Ability: Cursed Body||Ability: Unknown||Ability: Unknown|
|Item: Sitrus Berry||Item: None||Item: None||Item: Sitrus Berry||Item: ?||Item: ?|
|Shell Smash||Rain Dance||Scald||Shadow Ball||-||-|
|Scald||Ice Beam||Ice Beam||Energy Ball||-||-|
- Marlon's name comes from "marine" (of or relating to the ocean), "marlin" (a type of oceanic fish), and possibly "merman" (a mythical creature that is a human with a fish tail instead of legs. Shizui, his Japanese name, may come from 滴 (shizuku, droplet) and 水 (sui, water).
- Marlon speaks in a Kagoshima-ken dialect.
- Marlon's ethnicity is ambiguous due to the differentiation in the upper and lower halves of his body. It could be reasoned that these are tan lines as Marlon is said to spend a lot of time in the water. This would leave his dark upper body constantly exposed to the sun and tanned, while his lighter lower body would presumably almost always be covered in the water. The name of the city he is in and his skin color could indicate he is from Alola .