|The image(s) used in this article doesn't/don't meet the Pokémon Wiki's quality standards.|
Reason: Poor size and name
Please feel free to replace it with a higher quality image.
Lyra's attire and appearance consists of a white rounded hat with a red ribbon on it, brown hair tied in pigtails, brown eyes and fair skin. Lyra wears a black top under a quarter-sleeved dark red sweater with a light beige collar, denim jean overalls, a yellow handbag, white and black knee-length stockings, and red shoes with white soles.
Lyra can be quite the nosy and romantic person, interested at who will be the potential groom for Dawn in the future, as well as dreaming of her own Mr Right. She is also fond of fashion, relentlessly asking Jessie in excitement upon noticing the latter's attire.
During their journey, Lyra and Dawn become good friends, despite Lyra consistently calling Dawn, "Dane" (Dawn eventually gives up trying to correct her). On a few occasions, she has asked Dawn embarrassing questions about her love life (such as when she asked Dawn if Ash was her boyfriend). She also tried to play matchmaker between her friend Khoury and Dawn in A Rivalry to Gible On! until she herself developed feelings for him and asked him to accompany her on her journey which he accepted.
|This article has an incomplete plot/synopsis.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
- In her several recurring roles, Lyra has shown a slight interest in Ash. In "Gone With the Windworks!" Lyra states "Ash is quite a catch, don't ya think?".
- Lyra is the playable female protagonist in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, replacing the old female protagonist Kris from Pokémon Crystal Version.
- In "A Rivalry to Gible On", she mentions to Dawn that she thinks Khoury and Dawn would be a good match.
- Despite her popularity from being the female protagonist in Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver, Lyra has only appeared in 5 episodes of the anime.
- She refers Dawn by the nickname "Dane" (ヒカリン).