Lisa Ortiz (born December 11, 1974, New York) is an American voice actress and voice director who was one of the original voice actors of Pokémon along with Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, and Jimmy Zoppi. She voices Miki, Liza, Sabrina, Flannery, and many more. Other renowned voicework includes Amy Rose from Sonic X, Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War and Lina Inverse from Slayers.
She is the current voice director for the Pokémon anime, succeeding Tom Wayland.
- Lisa's vocal career started when her brother stole her car.
- After 4kids lost the rights to Winx Club, and when Nickelodeon picked it up, Lisa passed on all four of her roles to different voice actresses:
- Musa was done by Romi Dames.
- Digit was done by Georgina Cordova.
- Mitzi's new VA is Daniella Monet.
- Icy was done by Larisa Oleynik.
- Coincidentally, both voice atresses have the initials L. O.
- Lisa went on Hiatus after 4Kids lost the rights to Pokémon after AG145 as Terri, but later returned in DP084 as Monica.
- Lisa was the successor of Jennifer Doullard as the voice of Amy Rose, but in 2010, she passed the role onto Cindy Robinson.
- The Rattata trainer from The Path to the Pokémon League was one of Lisa's few male roles in the series. Another would be Kimmy Shoney 7 seasons later, then Ash's Oshawott 6 seasons after that, and one more being Chris, the Cubchoo trainer, one season after that.
- Lisa has voiced three characters named Miki
- The first "Miki" was the Skarmory trainer from GS036: Hot Matches!.
- The second "Miki" was the main female protagonist in the anime "Mask of Zeguy".
- The third "Miki" was an angel and one of the main protagonists in the series "Angel's Friends".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.