|This article needs the latest image.|
Reason: "Reason: HGSS needed".
Route 11 is a Route in Kanto that is east of Vermilion City and west of Route 12. It contains Diglett's Cave.
- Itemfinder: By Professor Oak's aide at the lookout place R/B/Y/FR/LG (Only if you have thirty or more Pokémon caught).
- Escape Rope: Hidden in a rock above the Lookout Station.
- Berry: In a Berry Tree G/S/C.
- Revive: Hidden under a rock under the Berry Tree.
- Awakening: FR/LG.
- Great Ball: South of the Lookout Station FR/LG.
- X Defend: In a grass patch in the center of this route FR/LG.
- Apricorn: In an Apricorn Tree.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.