|This article needs the latest image.
Reason: Gen II in Use.
Route 35 lies just north of Goldenrod City, leading straight from there to Johto's famous National Park, home of the Bug Catching Contest. However, not all of the rare bugs are within the park; the grass in the northeastern portion of the route is home to wild Yanma.
- Picnicker Kim with a level 15 ♀Vulpix.
- Camper Elliot with a level 13 ♂Sandshrew and a level 15 ♂Marill.
- Picnicker Brooke with a level 16 ♀Pikachu
- Camper Ivan with a level 10 ♂Diglett, level 10 ♂Zubat and a level 14 ♂Diglett
- Juggler Irwin with a level 2 Voltorb, level 6 Voltorb, level 10 Voltorb and a level 16 Voltorb. He gives you his number
- Firebreather Walt with a level 11 ♂Magmar and a level 13 ♂Magmar
- Officer Dirk with a level 14 ♂Growlithe and a level 14 ♂Growlithe
- Bug Catcher Arnie with a level 15 ♂Venonat. He gives you his number
- Bird Keeper Bryan with a level 12 ♂Pidgey and a level 14 ♂Pidgeotto
- Nidoran♂ level 12 (Gen. II, IV)
- Nidoran♀ level 12 (Gen. II, IV)
- Jigglypuff level 12 (Gen. II, IV)
- Abra level 10 (Gen. II, IV)
- Drowzee level 14 (Gen. II, IV)
- Ditto level 10 (Gen. II, IV)
- Yanma level 12 (Gen. II, IV)
Surfing and Fishing
- Poliwag level 12 (Gen. II, IV) (Old Rod, Good Rod)
- Magikarp level 10 (Gen. II, IV) (Old Rod, Good Rod, Super Rod)
- Psyduck level 14 (Gen. II, IV) (Surf)
- Golduck level 10 (Gen. II, IV) (Surf
- TM04 Rollout (Gen. II, IV)
- MysteryBerry (Gen. II) (Plant)
- Parlyz Heal
- TM66 (Payback)
- Grn Apricorn
Use Dig to return to the entrance of any place. It is convenient for exploring caves and other landmarks.
|Caves, Tunnels and Mountains|
|Places of Interest|
Sprout Tower · Ruins of Alph · Goldenrod Radio Station · Goldenrod Department Store · National Park · Bell Tower · Burned Tower · Glitter Lighthouse · S.S. Aqua · Lake of Rage · Team Rocket HQ · Battle TowerC · Battle FrontierHGSS · Cliff Edge GateHGSS · Embedded TowerHGSS · Pokéathlon DomeHGSS · Safari ZoneHGSS