Dustox was caught during Jessie's travels through Hoenn. Jessie caught Dustox on her way through Petalburg Woods as a Wurmple. It later evolved into a Cascoon and then into a Dustox and became Jessie's main contest Pokémon during her Hoenn and Kanto contests. In Crossing Paths, Dustox was released during the Dustox Crossing to mate with a special colored Dustox and has not been seen since.
- Chinami Nishimura (Japanese)
- Rikako Aikawa (Japanese)
- Tara Sands (English as a Wurmple)
- Amy Birnbaum (English 4Kids dubbed as a Cascoon and a Dustox)
- Michele Knotz (English TPCi dubbed as a Dustox)
- Jessie's Dustox has something in common with Ash's Butterfree; both Pokémon were released by their trainers in order to have a relationship with another of their kind and also mated with their own species of a different color.
- Dustox is the first Pokémon to have its Poké Ball shattered on screen by its trainer.
- Although Jessie was initially disappointed she didn't have a Beautifly she appreciated her Dustox and has even called her Dustox dear and when she'd summon her for battle she would call her "My dear Dustox".
|Team Rocket's Pokémon|
|Jessie · James|