Hilda is a tall, slender girl with long dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her hat is white and pink with a picture of a pink Poké Ball on it. Hilda wears a white tank shirt that reaches her waist underneath a black waistcoat and a pair of denim shorts with white tear details on them. She also wears black wristbands with a small pink stripe on both of them and matching black ankle boots with pink laces and soles, and a pair of black socks underneath. Hilda also carries a pink messenger bag around.
|This section is completely EMPTY!|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
Black and White
Black 2 and White 2
In Black 2 & White 2, Hilda went searching for N in a faraway region, and did not come home yet. Her mother mistakes the player for her.
- Main article: White (Adventures)
Hilda has a counterpart named White. She is the president of the BW Agency and she met Black, a trainer from Nuvema Town who has a male Tepig. White, who has a female Tepig in the BW Agency, hired Black because the director wanted both a male and a female Tepig.
|Hilda's VS Sprite||
||Hilda's Battle Sprite||
|| Hilda's Wonder Launcher |
||Hilda's Back Sprite||
||Hilda's Overworld Sprite|
Black and White
- Main article: Hilda's Battle Subway Pokémon
- At the Pokémon Black & White Tour in the Pokémon Black & White demos she was referred as "Whitlea".
- YouTube gamer and member of TheRunawayGuys Emile (a.k.a. Chuggaaconroy) later used that name for her in his file of Pokemon Black, only appearing when wanting to show off version differences (White, where he uses Hilbert, is his main game for the LP)
- Even though she and her counterpart Hilbert do not appear in the sequel of Black and White, they are mentioned by several characters in the game that met them in the first part of the game.
- Hilda's mother and Nate/Rosa's mother have known each other since childhood. Hilda's mother was a Pokémon trainer and Nate/Rosa's mother was a Pokémon nurse that worked at a Pokémon Center.
- Along with Rosa, she is the only playable character in the main series to not wear red.