The Hallowed Tower is a small tower resembling a well in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, and is the only location where Spiritomb appears. If the player talks to 32 people in the Underground, not including NPCs, the player can then return here to encounter Spiritomb. The tower is located on Route 209. On its unreadable engraving prior to an Odd Keystone is assigned on it.
How to get Spiritomb in Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
In Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum Versions, in order to obtain Spiritomb, the player should:
- On Route 209, simply place an Odd Keystone in the tower.
- Enter the Underground and interact to other players 32 times.
- Interact with the Hallowed Tower. A level 25 Spiritomb will appear, and a battle with it will begin as soon as possible.
It is important to note that one does not need to talk to 32 different players. One of the players may have to leave the main part of the Underground between interactions for each one to count. The fastest way to accomplish this is by entering and leaving a secret base; alternately, digging in the walls for treasure between each interaction also works. The number of players the player has talked to can be checked in the Underground by selecting the menu, and viewing the Trainer Card. The number of people met is the number of players one has talked to.
Pokémon Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
AnimeThe Hallowed Tower first appeared in the episode The Keystone Pops!. Ash and Dawn unintentionally discharged Spiritomb from it.
- It is the only location in Sinnoh where Spritomb can be found.
- Spiritomb can be obtained again; though, all of the steps stated above must be followed again to do so, including interacting to players in the Underground another 32 times.
- Depending on the amount of players the player has talked to, the game will display different messages, likewise, "It's the Hallowed Tower. It appears to have been built many years ago.", "...Is that crying coming from inside the tower?," or "Is the tower shaking ever so slightly?"
- Players hint to actual people playing the game, who appear in the Underground via DS Wireless Connection. Interacting to the NPC vendors or traders will not count towards the total needed to summon Spiritomb.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
Place of Interest
Valley Windworks · Fuego Ironworks · Galactic Eterna Building · Hallowed Tower · Lost Tower · Solaceon Ruins · Galactic HQ · Great Marsh · Spear Pillar · Snowpoint Temple · Sendoff Spring · Hall of Origin · Canalave Library · Flower Paradise · Seabreak Path · Distortion World Pt · Iceberg Ruins Pt · Iron Ruins Pt · Rock Peak Ruins Pt
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|