How to get there
- Go to the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City.
- Tell the guards that you want to go in the Safari Zone. Enter.
- Go back outside of the Safari Zone and answer No.
- Repeat last step (optional).
- Turn off your system after fully saving, and then load to get back to the game.
- Go back to the guards. They'll welcome you to the Safari Zone. Tell them No.
- Walk out. The game thinks you are still in the Safari Zone.
- Walk/ride your bicycle/surf in any route that doesn't have buildings in it (the glitch city is different depending on what route you are in) until you hear the PA's 'Ding-Dong' that will ring after you walk the amount of steps needed. You'll then be teleported to the Safari Zone, where the guards will tell you to come back next time.
- Exit the room (door at the opposite side of the room) and you'll find yourself in Glitch City! If you did it on a route with a building in it, you will end up coming out of that building instead.
How to leave Glitch City
However, if the player saved the game without a Pokémon that knows Fly or Teleport, they will be stuck in Glitch City.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.