Ferrum is based on Iriomote Island, an island in Okinawa Prefecture, which is part of Japan's Kyūshū region.
Locations in Ferrum
- Old Ferrum Town
- Neos City
- Tellur Town
- Ferrum Stadium
- Diggersby Land
- Ferrum Dojo
- Training Gym
- Speed Training Gym
- Power Training Gym
- Haunted House
- Regi Ruins
- Blue Dome
- Dragon's Nest
- Phos Volcano
- Selen Island
- Dark Colosseum
- Thalia Beach
- Ferrum comes from the Latin word for "iron." This is because Pokkén Tournament is a crossover with Namco's Tekken series, "tekken" being Japanese for "iron fist."
- Several locations in Ferrum are named after chemical elements:
- Ferrum Stadium, Old Ferrum Town, and Ferrum Dojo are named after iron.
- Neos City is named after neon.
- Tellur Town is named after tellurium.
- Phos Volcano is named after phosphorus.
- Selen Island is named after selenium
- Thalia Beach is named after thallium.
- Ferrum is the first side-series region who's name does not end in a vowel.
|This article is a stub.
Please help the wiki by expanding it.
|Pokémon the Series|