Ecruteak City is a city in the Johto region. To the southwest is Olivine City, to the east is Mahogany Town and to the south is Goldenrod City.
Ecruteak City has a population of 46 which makes it the fourth-largest city in the Johto region.
Areas of Interest
- Main article: Ecruteak City Gym
- Hyper Potion: Near the Tin Tower
- HM03 Surf: Reward for defeating all the Kimono Girls in the Ecruteak Theater(Gold/Silver/Crystal) Reward for saving the single Kimono Girl present from a Team Rocket Grunt(HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- TM Shadow Ball: (from Morty after defeating him).
- A house that you cannot enter in Olivine City features an NPC that speaks of a pharmacist in Ecruteak City who had treated her Pokémon, despite the pharmacy being in Cianwood City instead. This is either a mistranslation, or a hint of the pharmacy originally being in Ecruteak City in the Beta version of Pokémon Gold and Silver. Evidence of the latter is that there's another inaccessible house in Ecruteak City, near the Mart and PokéCenter.
Caves, Tunnels and Mountains
Places of Interest
Sprout Tower · Ruins of Alph · Goldenrod Radio Station · Goldenrod Department Store · National Park · Bell Tower
Burned Tower · Glitter Lighthouse · S.S. Aqua · Lake of Rage · Team Rocket HQ · Battle Tower C · Battle Frontier HGSS
Cliff Edge Gate HGSS · Embedded Tower HGSS · Pokéathlon Dome HGSS · Safari Zone HGSS
|Other regions: Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|
|This article is a stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.