Near the Pokémon Center is Dewford Hall. Since Dewford Town is so far from the mainland, citizens are always eager to hear the latest news from newcomers. A man outside of the hall will tell the player about the current trendy phrase. If the player says that the current phrase is not the hip and trendy thing, he or she can change it. The trendy phrase also affects where Feebas appears.
Places in Town
The Dewford hall is located near the Pokémon Center. A man outside of the hall will tell the player about the current trendy phrase is not the hip and trendy thing, he or she can change it. The trendy phrase also affects where Feebas appears. If the player returns after obtaining the balance badge the player can get TM36 from a collector who will appear near the entrance.
The Dewford Gym has a Fighting-type Pokémon gym. Brawly is the gym leader here. He gives the Knuckle Badge to the trainers who can defeat him in a battle. You can refer to Dewford Town Gym
Gen III & Gen VI
Gen III & Gen VI
- Silk Scarf (Can be obtained from the Ace Trainer in a house)
- Old Rod (Can be obtained from an Fisherman)
- TM36 (Can be obtained from a collector after getting the Balance Badge)
- Training Ribbon OR/AS
- Dewford Town is one of a few towns in Hoenn that lacks a Poké Mart. Additionally, this makes it the only Hoenn town in Generation III games to not have anywhere the player can buy from.
- In Generation VI games, however, the Dewford Town Gym lobby contains an interactable vending machine that only sells Fresh Waters. This makes it the only gym where the player can buy items outside of Galar.
Caves, Tunnels and Mountains
Rusturf Tunnel · Island Cave · Granite Cave · Desert Ruins · Jagged Pass · Fiery Path · Mt. Chimney · Meteor Falls
Scorched Slab · Ancient Tomb · Mt. Pyre · Shoal Cave · Aqua Hideout · Magma Hideout · Seafloor Cavern
Cave of Origin · Sky Pillar · Victory Road · Sealed Chamber · Altering Cave E · Artisan Cave E · Desert Underpass E · Marine Cave E · Terra Cave E
Places of Interest
Devon Corporation · Oceanic Museum · New Mauville · Mirage Tower · Weather Institute · Safari Zone · Mirage Island
Battle Tower RSE · Battle FrontierE · Trainer Hill E · Abandoned Ship RSE · Battle Maison ORAS · Battle Resort ORAS
Mirage Spots ORAS · Sea Mauville ORAS · Secret Islet ORAS · Secret Shore ORAS · Secret Meadow ORAS
|Other regions: Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola · Galar (Isle of Armor · Crown Tundra)|
|This article is a stub.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.