Cosmog resembles a floating cloud colored in dark blue and purple. Two light-blue cloud-like formations stem upward from Cosmog's body and seem to be similar to a pair of arms. It has a gold crescent-shape around its body and its face is black with blue cheeks.
As seen in Lillie's Cosmog Nebby, it appears to be a curious and playful Pokemon. It also is overly trusting and naive, carelessly approaching even people who may not have the best intentions.
Under stress and pain Cosmog can create Ultra Wormholes in an attempt to escape its tormenter(s).
Cosmog evolves into Cosmoem, which evolves into a different form depending on the version of the game. If it evolves in Pokémon Sun, it will become Solgaleo; whereas if it evolves in Pokémon Moon, it will become Lunala.
|Sun/Moon||Lake of the Sunne/Moone (After going through wormhole in Altar of the Sunne/Moone)||One|
Its body is gaseous and frail. It slowly grows as it collects dust from the atmosphere.
In ages past, it was called the child of the stars. It’s said to be a Pokémon from another world, but no specific details are known.
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
This Pokémon learns no moves via TM/HM.
|Sun||Moon||Ultra Sun||Ultra Moon||Let's Go, Pikachu!||Let's Go, Eevee!||Back|
- A Cosmog named Nebby features prominently in the games' main plot, under the ownership of Lillie. A running gag in the story is Nebby frequently escaping from Lillie's handbag and getting itself into trouble, hence spawning the Internet meme "Get in the Bag, Nebby".
- Cosmog is the first Legendary Pokémon to have an evolution family.
- Based on the event in the Altar of the Sunne/Moone it appears that Solgaleo and Lunala can "create" Cosmog together. Whether this is their method of reproduction is unknown.
- Cosmog is based on a nebula.
- Cosmog comes from cosmos and fog. It could also involve smog.
|Generation VII Pokémon|
|Other Pokémon: Kanto • Johto • Hoenn • Sinnoh • Unova • Kalos • Galar|