Claw Fossil is a fossil introduced in Generation III. When it is taken to a Fossil Reviver, it will be turned into the Old Shrimp Pokémon, Anorith.
|RSE||A fossil of an ancient, seafloor- dwelling Pokémon.|
|FRLG||A fossil of an ancient, seafloor- dwelling Pokémon. It appears to be part of a claw.|
|DPPtHGSSBWB2W2||A fossil of an ancient Pokémon that lived in the sea. It appears to be part of a claw.|
|XYORASSMUSUM||A fossil from a prehistoric Pokémon that once lived in the sea. It appears to be a fragment of a claw.|
- Ruby & Sapphire: Route 111 (choice between this and the Root Fossil)
- Emerald: Mirage Tower (choice between this and the Root Fossil) or Desert Underpass (if not obtained at Mirage Tower)
- Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum: After you get the National Pokédex, go into the Underground and you will have a chance of finding a Claw Fossil.
- HeartGold & SoulSilver: After you get the National Dex in Pokémon HeartGold, you can use Rock Smash in Cliff Cave to smash rocks and potentially find one.
- Black & White: A Worker in Twist Mountain will give you one of the Fossils randomly after you get the National Pokédex.
- Black 2 and White 2: A Worker in Twist Mountain will giveyou one of the Fossils once per day after you get the National Pokédex, or you can get one from a Join Avenue Antique Shop.
- X & Y: After entering the Hall of Fame in Pokémon X, you can use Rock Smash in Glittering Cave to smash rocks and potentially find one.
- Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire: Route 111 (choice between this and the Root Fossil)
- Sun & Moon: Trade a Pokémon holding it into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon, as the Claw Fossil cannot be obtained through any other means.
- Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon: You can buy a Claw Fossil from Olivia's jewelry shop in Konikoni City for 7,000 Pokémon Dollars in Pokémon Ultra Sun, or look for one in Poké Pelago on Isle Aphun: Path for Rare-Treasure Hunting! or Path for Interesting-Item Hunting!.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.