|This article is missing an image.|
Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
The Charjabug Race (デンヂムシレース Denjimushi Reesu) is a competition held on Melemele Island in the Alola region. It is a relay race the involves groups of trainers and the Pokémon, Charjabug racing along race tracks and different terrains in a stadium. The race track consists of six different terrains: a Normal track, a Canyon terrain, a Normal track, a Desert terrain, a Normal track, and a Cityscape. The terrains contain obstacles of which the trainers and their Charjabug encounter like Boldore, Sandygast, and Castform. Like real-world racecar competitions, trainers and their Charjabug are allowed to make pit stops for refueling, tire replacing, and repairing. Using Charjabug’s String Shot to strengthen its tires during a race is allowed. The group of trainers and their Charjabug who is first to cross the finish line are the winners. The prize for the winners is a yearly supply of Charjabug-themed products.
- Team Sophocles Lab (Sophocles, Kiawe, & Ash): Winners
- Team Red Meteor (Horacio, Dana, & Yansu): Runner-ups
- Team Electric Princess: 3rd place
- Team Bewear Max (Jessie, James, Team Rocket's Meowth, Jessie's Wobbuffet, & James' Mareanie): Disqualified for cheating.
- Team Twin Starmie: Did not finish
- Team Science Speed: Did not finish