Chandelure (Japanese: シャンデラー Chandela) is a Ghost/Fire-type Pokémon introduced in Generation V. Chandelure is the evolved form of Lampent and final evolutionary form of Litwick. It requires a Dusk Stone to evolve. It is also used by one of the Elite Four Shauntal. It also has the highest special attack stat of all non-legendary Pokémon.
Chandelure is a black and purple Pokémon. It has two black arms with two candle like extension's sprouting from each arm. This Pokémon looks similar to a chandelier, with a large head and multiple arms extending out from its base. Its mouth area consists of black stitches.
|Black and White||Evolve Lampent||None|
|1||Smog||20||70%||20||[[Poison type|Poison]]||[[Move#Special||Special ]]|
|1||Confuse Ray||-||100%||10||[[Ghost type|Ghost]]||[[Move#Status||Status ]]|
|1||Flame Burst||70||100%||15||[[Fire type|Fire]]||[[Move#Special||Special ]]|
|1||Hex||50||100%||10||[[Ghost type|Ghost]]||[[Move#Special||Special ]]|
| Bold indicates this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.|
Italic indicates an evolved or alternate form of this Pokémon receives STAB from this move.
Chandelure's name is based off of the word "chandelier" and "lure", as it is what the Pokémon's appearance is based off of and that this Pokémon uses its lights to lure people away.
- Chandelure is the only Pokémon with the unique Ghost/Fire typing (with the exception of its pre-evolutions).
- Chandelure has the highest special attack stat of all non-Legendary Pokémon.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon that can have the Shadow Tag ability. However, it or any of its pre-evolutions can't have it unless they were sent from the Dream World.
- Chandelure's name is a portmanteau of the words "chandelier" and "lure".
- The flames of this Pokémon's line are a play on the depiction of ghosts/spirits appearing as ghastly flames/lights in Japanese culture.
- Chandelure is the second Pokémon to be based on a decoration for a house, the first being Rotom in its Heat Forme.
- Despite Chandelure possessing the ability to hover, it doesn't have the ability Levitate.
- Chandelure is one of the few Pokémon to not learn any moves from Level 1.
- Chandelure is one of only three stage 2 Ghost-type Pokemon. The others are Gengar and Dusknoir.
- Chandelure is the only stage 2 dual Fire-type Pokemon as of Generation V.