Arbok was loyal, strong and brave and always did anything Jessie asks without hesitation. But it was also sentimental about harming its kind when it saw a bunch of Ekans caught by a poacher. It felt great sorrow about leaving Jessie forever when she told it to protect its fellow Pokémon. It is shown to be very emotional and will often show extreme sadness when it is separated from its trainer.
While Arbok had a strong bond with Jessie and cares for her deeply, it never viewed itself or any other Pokémon as bad guys, as shown when it was an Ekans in Island of the Giant Pokémon when it and Koffing refused to battle under Meowth's orders and told the latter that Pokémon only do bad things out of orders from their trainers.
|This section is incomplete or unfinished.
Reason: Doesn't mention events from specific episodes besides TB017, TB031 and RS006.
You can help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.
Arbok was most likely Jessie's first Pokémon. She received it as an Ekans for her birthday. Eventually it evolved into an Arbok because Jessie wished desperately for it to. It was later released to protect a group of Ekans from a Pokémon Poacher. When Jessie told it to stay behind and protect the Ekans while she, James and Meowth held off the Pokémon Poacher, it started crying as did James's Weezing.
- ^ This move cannot normally be used by Arbok.
- In The Misty Mermaid, Arbok was shown to be able to swim without needing to breathe.
- In The Island of the Giant Pokémon, Arbok (as an Ekans) said that it's not bad, but does bad things because of Jessie being bad.
- Arbok says its name the same in both the English and Japanese versions.
- In The Whistle Stop, Arbok is controlled by Arielle's whistle and Meowth uses it to stop Arielle's Ledyba from trying to fly off.
|Team Rocket's Pokémon|
Team Rocket's Pokémon
With Jessie and James
With Butch and Cassidy
With Hun and Attila
At Team Rocket Headquarters
|Jessie · James|