|The image(s) used in this article doesn't/don't meet the Pokémon Wiki's quality standards.
Reason: Low quality.
Please feel free to replace it with a higher quality image.
Amy Birnbaum is an American voice actress and singer who was best known in the Pokémon anime for supplying the voice of Max. Before Season 6 she had played various characters of the day. In September 2006, she lost the role of Max due to 4Kids Entertainment losing the rights to dub the anime, but was succeeded by Jamie Peacock. She also provided the voice of Téa Gardner in the original Yu-Gi-Oh!.
- Max (RS003-RS146, movies 6-8)
- DJ Mary
- Florinda Showers
- PXTV Reporter (TB009)
- Emily (TB020)
- Miss Priscilla
- Latoya Parker
- Keiko (Dr. Anna's assistant)
- Zachary Evans
- Alanna (RS039)
- Madeleine (RS093)
- Rikako (Mitch Mitchum's wife)
- Various Traders (GS030)
- Kid 3 (RS017)
- MFP Member 1 (RS077-RS078)
- Girl (RS079)
- Young Boy (RS093)
- Kid 3 (RS127)
- Spectator 3 (RS131)
- Various Trainers (Movie 1)
- Melody (Movie 2)
- Molly Hale (Movie 3)
- Dundee (Movie 4)
- Téa Gardner, Bonz, Sam (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Charmy Bee (Sonic the Hedgehog series; 2005-2010)
- Cosmo, Helen, Charmy Bee, Froggy (Sonic X)
- Chip (Cubix)
- Lucy Liberty, Haruka (first voice), Tek Hughes (F-Zero: GP Legend)
- Kirby, Spikehead (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
- Baroness (G.I. Joe Sigma 6)
- Like Andrew Rannells, she retired from voice acting to focus on her music career.
- She's the preferred voice actress for Max according to Behind the Voice Actors.com.