Accumula Town is a small town in Unova renowned for its hills and great views, nestled between Route 1 and Route 2 in south-eastern Unova. It's the second town you'll visit on your adventure in Black and White, and the very first time you'll encounter N, Ghetsis, and Team Plasma.
Professor Juniper will explain how to heal your Pokémon and purchase items from the redesigned Pokémon Center and mentions her friend, Fennel. Ghetsis of Team Plasma, surrounded by townspeople, speaks about liberating Pokémon, and one boy in the crowd seems to be particularly interested in the speech. Afterward, the mysterious boy introduces himself as N and challenges you to a battle.
- Poké Ball (Boy by house, top-right)
- Mail from Bianca (PC)
- Favored Mail 50
- Greet Mail 50
- Inquiry Mail 50
- Like Mail 50
- Reply mail 50
- RSVP Mail
- Thanks Mail 50
- The music track can be slightly altered by speaking to the piano player or the drum player in the house on the top-right.
- The name of the town is a play on the word accumulate, hence the town's title "The fast-growing town".
- In Pokémon Black and White version 2, the walls of the town are covered by ivies and vines.
- There is a Trainer named Lass Diana in Black 2 and White 2, who asks the player to trade her an Excadrill. Once the player trades her the said Excadrill, she will use it during the subsequent battle, keeping the nickname, gender and even if it is a shiny.
|Caves and Mountains|
|Places of Interest|
Abundant Shrine · Abyssal Ruins · Battle Subway · Castelia ParkB2W2 · Castelia SewersB2W2 · Casteliacone · Cold Storage · Desert Resort · Dreamyard · Entralink · Entree Forest · Floccesy RanchB2W2 · Hidden GrottoB2W2 · Join AvenueB2W2 · Liberty Garden · Marine TubeB2W2 · Moor of Icirrus · Plasma FrigateB2W2 · Pokéstar StudiosB2W2 · Relic PassageB2W2 · Royal Unova · Undella BayB2W2 · Underground RuinsB2W2 · Virbank ComplexB2W2 · White TreehollowB2W2