The ??? type is a glitch type. There are, as of yet, no official Pokémon with this type, but all Glitch Pokémon have this type. Otherwise, it was used from Generation II to Generation IV. It was neutral to every other type both offensively and defensively.
Pokémon with the ??? typing:
- Eggs that haven't hatched (only from Generation II to Generation IV)
- Celebi used to be considered a ??? type Pokémon.
- A hacked Arceus with a sprite that indicates it is ??? type
- Zygarde cores and cells are ??? type
- Sylveon was listed as ??? type in a promotional picture before the release of the Fairy-type was officially released.
- A Generation VII Pokémon transferred into Pokémon X and Y or Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is sometimes listed as a ??? type.
Moves with the ??? typing:
- Curse in Generation III
- Weather Ball (only if used while Shadow Sky is in play in Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness)
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
|Only exists within Generation II – IV: · Only exists within Colosseum and XD: Shadow|